What's new

Alex M, New Member

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
I saw Jason's video!

Keep looking around there is so much to learn.

About 4 years. My stay was short, but long enough to learn more than I was supposed to learn and long enough to find out what I wasn't supposed to find out.

I learned more than anyone realized and I got privy to more data than I should have but that's another story. Unprecedented, actually.

Perhaps, because I was being in places where I shouldn't have been or where I wasn't expected to be? Bad habit of mine, I'd suppose! :)

Bee Sting, now you can't make a post like that and just sit on it. . . . :waiting: you're going to have to follow that one up I'm afraid. Tease! I'll be watching closely for your story on this one!! hope it's soon.

AlexM -- it looks like you're opening up the floodgates here. If we're not careful there's gonna be so many good stories we'll have to quit working just to keep up!!

-TL

Bee Sting

Patron with Honors
Schssss..............

Bee Sting, now you can't make a post like that and just sit on it. . . . :waiting: you're going to have to follow that one up I'm afraid. Tease! I'll be watching closely for your story on this one!! hope it's soon.

AlexM -- it looks like you're opening up the floodgates here. If we're not careful there's gonna be so many good stories we'll have to quit working just to keep up!!

-TL

TL,

I guess, your'e right. I need to follow up on this one - time to do my laundry:laundry: :iagree: I still need some time sorting things out.

Thanks to Arnie, Gerry, Tori and everbody else who publish and keep publishing. Keep talking! Keep posting! Let those secrets materials out.

It's like cleaning a window that was covered in so much dirt that I didn't know there was window behind there. The scum is finally comming off and I am beginnng to see through! :vacuum: :floor: :trash:

Pass, the Windex!:D

alexm

Patron with Honors
Yeah the church is on its last leg of a down hill fall. There is not much else they can do to get new members with the bad press and such. They may get a few stable members in per year but really not more then a few people.

TL,

-:roflmao:

Let'd hope sp!

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
TL,

I guess, your'e right. I need to follow up on this one - time to do my laundry:laundry: :iagree: I still need some time sorting things out.

Thanks to Arnie, Gerry, Tori and everbody else who publish and keep publishing. Keep talking! Keep posting! Let those secrets materials out.

It's like cleaning a window that was covered in so much dirt that I didn't know there was window behind there. The scum is finally comming off and I am beginnng to see through! :vacuum: :floor: :trash:

Pass, the Windex!:D

Bee Sting that is awesome, and helps us in the process. . .:cheerleader:

. . . . which leads me to a question. . . .could it be that this board is a "game where everyone wins"!? :brow:

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hey, Alex! It was good to meet you at the February protest. I think your story is a valuable addition to the board. It's going to help a lot of people.

Lynn

alexm

Patron with Honors
Thanks Lynn, great to meet you ar the quiet, dead, shoot a cannon acorss the street and disterb nobody, big blue complex. :happydance:

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Thanks Lynn, great to meet you ar the quiet, dead, shoot a cannon acorss the street and disterb nobody, big blue complex. :happydance:

Yeah. Wow. I've never seen it so quiet. Nobody rushing officiously around with clipboards. Nobody cooking burgers in front of the canteen.... Where is everybody?

Where are you, my dear old Scientology "friends"? I miss you. :bigcry:

Lynn

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
It's fun cruising around the old neighbourhood using Google Maps Street View. Here's your place, Lynn, for instance. The Complex looks pretty dead, of course.

Paul

Attachments

• shear.jpg
    shear.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 33

alexm

Patron with Honors
::Singing voice::

Dion't cry for me Hubbardina, the truth is you it was hard to leave you... :unsure:

Lynn I have been four times to PAC base and the most quiet I ever saw it was last picket, especially for a Saturday when org are usually busy. LA org only had a few people come out of it. :thumbsup:

Oh well, I'm glad I'm out of the Truman show. That was for Tory. :yes:

Rock on! :rock:

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's fun cruising around the old neighbourhood using Google Maps Street View. Here's your place, Lynn, for instance. The Complex looks pretty dead, of course.

Paul

OMG, Lynn! You are the Shear Perfection lady?? It's an honor to have you here. I always thought that was such a clever name. How's business?

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Paul

Wow. This picture was taken several months ago. The place next door was a little dress shop that has since moved down the street. If the Complex was dead then -- geez! Anonymous has been -- and continues to be -- very effective. :thumbsup:

Lynn

Lynn Fountain Campbell

OMG, Lynn! You are the Shear Perfection lady?? It's an honor to have you here. I always thought that was such a clever name. How's business?

Oh, I'm not the one who started it. I've only had it since '93. But business is okay, even though I hear churchies are being told not to go there because I'm "not in good standing" because of the "Free Speech/ESMB" and "Reconnect" flyers I have posted in the windows. I haven't been officially declared, BTW. Its just being carried on as a black PR whispering campaign.

I'm sure they thought it would "ruin me utterly," since at one point they represented half my business. A few still come in though. OSA has to get their reports from somewhere. And people doing Liability still have to "strike a blow" to the Enemy (that would be me). :D

Lynn

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
...churchies are being told not to go there because I'm "not in good standing" because of the "Free Speech/ESMB" and "Reconnect" flyers I have posted in the windows.
Hahahaha!!!

...OSA has to get their reports from somewhere. And people doing Liability still have to "strike a blow" to the Enemy (that would be me). :D Lynn
Yes, I read somewhere that a rabble rouser lives right in the midst of PAC and wasn't getting declared because they were afraid it would cause more Scios to leave! What a hoot. I passed by there so many times and assumed it was a Scio business so I avoided it. :D (That would have been before 1993 when you bought it, because I don't remember any anti-Scn signs in the windows.) Anyway, when I read that, I thought you rocked!! :notworthy: Now I have the opportunity to tell you in person. :happydance:

:welcome: alexm - and thank you for graciously allowing me to jack your thread, for which I apologize. :) Jason Beghe is my hero, too!!

alexm

Patron with Honors
alexm - and thank you for graciously allowing me to jack your thread, for which I apologize. Jason Beghe is my hero, too!!

-Oh no, anytime! :thumbsup:

ILived1984!

Patron with Honors
Wow. This picture was taken several months ago. The place next door was a little dress shop that has since moved down the street. If the Complex was dead then -- geez! Anonymous has been -- and continues to be -- very effective. :thumbsup:

Lynn

Wow! I walked past your place hundreds of times! Wish I would of known.