What's new

Alex M, New Member

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'm not sure if Scientology is brainwashing such as the elaborate kind of the Manchurian Candidate or anything but for sure I feel as if I was asleep. Not to say that there is not something going on or that there are beliefs being placed into people which are very naive to accept but are accepted based upon pressure, because in my opinion there are. I connect this to the mental and spiritual confinement that Scientology espouses and how one is quite removed from the real world; the news, sometimes family, socializing, when the pressure of the goal is so overwhelming.

I never want to join the military so I will take your word for it. I am sure that the pressure and demand is very high like it is in Scientology. I think higher and let me know if I am wrong.

The military is saner. I can't believe I just said that. But it was.

Happy Aberree

Patron with Honors
I am free now and much happier then when I entered Scientology and was on staff.

When describing what happened to me to friends and family, i choose to say that I woke up from a three year long dream. This is literally how it feels, does it not?

Glad to be out, glad to be here.

Jason Beghe is my hero!!

Welcome aboard AlexM,
that's exactly what it's like. And Jason Beghe is paving the way of the future.

It's good to be awake.
HAB

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Chat

Hey Alex, missed you in the chat room last night. Your call, yoo hoo anyone out there I just missed.

Boy would I like to see the stamps in your passport fella. :winner:

alexm

Patron with Honors
Thank you all so much and for those who reactivated this old board, that really means allot to me. My videos on YouTube which I will post once again on here have had more then 90% positive feedback and that is much more then I could have hoped for. They also have been viewed more then 2,700 times and that was way more then I thought.

I will be speaking more about Scientology and about staff but less about myself so if you want to know something personal I will be using more privacy however my entire three year saga is posted under "My story from inside Scientology" and that received allot positive feedback here. you guys also helped and next video I am thanking the ESMB.

The first is my 20 minute interview with Mark Bunker it has had more then 2500 views so far:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSrxAj3shMc&feature=channel_page

Second is the 7 minute video I did with AnonOrange, I like this one also.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0N3Cy6QgtE&feature=channel_page

Thanks everyone and Jason Beghe is my hero!

alexm

Patron with Honors
Hello AlexM , well this is a late post but I will post anyway. I loved reading all the posts here. I have read so much stuff for 2 yrs on the ex's sites. There are lots of good theorys on how we got tricked and brain washed. It was not like the Manuchuian for sure. I have heard how bad basic training is but the good thing is...No other brain washing system puts you on an emeter and checks to see if you have had any negative thoughts or if any family or friends spoke out against Scio...well it makes my blood run cold thinking how they watched us like that...gross.. HOORAY FOR YOUR FREEDOM AlexM..hoorya for you! :happydance:

Thank you very much for your words they mean allot to me!

alexm

Patron with Honors
Hey Alex, missed you in the chat room last night. Your call, yoo hoo anyone out there I just missed.

Boy would I like to see the stamps in your passport fella. :winner:

I've been trying to see if I spoke too much about myself like leading on who I am because the mask I was wearing was not great but Iwhat I am doing in the USA, I am protected so that is good.

If you got questions just post them and I'll get back to you quickly.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
I've been trying to see if I spoke too much about myself like leading on who I am because the mask I was wearing was not great but Iwhat I am doing in the USA, I am protected so that is good.

If you got questions just post them and I'll get back to you quickly.

You coulda been wearing a paper bag over your head and the people who worked with you would know who you are. You got presence. But other than that don't expect autograph hounds, no one is gonna recognize you on the street.

alexm

Patron with Honors
LOL paperbag... I should try that next time. :thumbsup:

You are right, I am still paranoid sometimes, like a Scientologist. :nervous:

Thanks for your words! :coolwink:

Hatshepsut

Crusader
So you are a graduate of film school!!I got all the intro papers and applications for Full Sail University up the street. It's mostly kids though. Not like University of Southern Calif or NY film institute. And tuition keeps going up. Now i'ts like 54,000 a yr with discounts for advance donations. Ohhhbegeeezus.
How come the tech films were always so BAD? In group screenings mum was always the word amongst viewers. Not a word :clap: :no: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :spitcoffee:
Did ya ever get to use your education in that field?

alexm

Patron with Honors
So you are a graduate of film school!!I got all the intro papers and applications for Full Sail University up the street. It's mostly kids though. Not like University of Southern Calif or NY film institute. And tuition keeps going up. Now i'ts like 54,000 a yr with discounts for advance donations. Ohhhbegeeezus.
How come the tech films were always so BAD? In group screenings mum was always the word amongst viewers. Not a word :clap: :no: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :spitcoffee:
Did ya ever get to use your education in that field?

Yes and I am currently studying film and theatre right now. I wont say where but even if I did the school couldn't confirm it anyway. It costs me about 20k per year.

The tech films are shite for many reasons, one is because Hubbard was a bad filmmaker, secondly because like all things the Scientologist live in their own, little world and do things in their own mindset. Whether it's music, films, promotion or other creative things, it comes out corny because it is irate. They do not take the time to learn and adapt their style because it's off-policy (it actually violates KSW 1). The style of Scientology films are of Hubbard's archaic 1950's pop fiction, mellow drama vomit so it looks and sounds like an infomercial for snake oil, which it actually is.

Like I said in the interview, I did take an internship in postproduction but I was not hired after about a half year of unpaid, full time employment. I then gave up my pursuit in order to work on staff, which was a bust. During staff, I decided to come back to school seeing no future for me on staff because I hated it. I might have thought about keeping with Scientology at a certain point but like I said I figured it was not worth the things I gave up on in order to do Scientology. Along with Jason Beghe's videos, the house of cards fell down and I have never been happier.

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
The tech films are shite for many reasons, one is because Hubbard was a bad filmmaker, secondly because like all things the Scientologist live in their own, little world and do things in their own mindset. Whether it's music, films, promotion or other creative things, it comes out corny because it is irate. They do not take the time to learn and adapt their style because it's off-policy (it actually violates KSW 1). The style of Scientology films are of Hubbard's archaic 1950's pop fiction, mellow drama vomit so it looks and sounds like an infomercial for snake oil, which it actually is.

:laugh: That paragraph is a prize. :yes:

AlexM you are doing a great thing. No telling how many you have helped so far and will.
:thumbsup:

-TL

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Lovely!

Thanks Tiger, I have been contacted by many so I am hoping it will help more people in the future.

There is no doubt but that your lucid, coherent and interesting interviews will help many, many look for themselves and evaluate the scene. :yes: :thumbsup: :clap:

Mike, the Ethics Particle's End Phenomena! :coolwink:

Bee Sting

Patron with Honors
I saw Jason's video!

Keep looking around there is so much to learn.

About 4 years. My stay was short, but long enough to learn more than I was supposed to learn and long enough to find out what I wasn't supposed to find out.

I learned more than anyone realized and I got privy to more data than I should have but that's another story. Unprecedented, actually.

Perhaps, because I was being in places where I shouldn't have been or where I wasn't expected to be? Bad habit of mine, I'd suppose! :)

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Like I said in the interview, I did take an internship in postproduction but I was not hired after about a half year of unpaid, full time employment. I then gave up my pursuit in order to work on staff, which was a bust. During staff, I decided to come back to school seeing no future for me on staff because I hated it. I might have thought about keeping with Scientology at a certain point but like I said I figured it was not worth the things I gave up on in order to do Scientology. Along with Jason Beghe's videos, the house of cards fell down and I have never been happier.

You are one of the most self-determined and deprogrammed individuals I have seen just exiting. Amazing.
I did not get that certainty of where I was for a long time.

I exited my first chat fast last night as I did not know if it was proper etiquette to just jump in like that. Also two people signed off when I got on. Unsure of protocol on such things.