What's new

All about me after Scientology

Trinox

Patron
Hello people,
Yes I'm still alive.
I just wanted to tell you how I feel and what's new.
My education makes me still great fun.
I'm still not quite settled in Germany, but there are only three more years then I'm against at home.
That there are good days and bad days I know already (thanks Scientology;-()
But since the last two months, I always get worse I can hardly talk or think about Scientology, and if I do I'm just about to cry.
That's not me ...... something I had never ........... And maybe I know not why I'm crying because I want to go back or because I have experienced it.
Last week I looked one event of Scientology "MV 2011," I felt like at that time ..... and I have three days before a Christmas card from "AOSH UK" get. What shall I say ......... It is not easy .....

Aso, Gerry Armstrong was in Berlin. I was there and I've listened to his story ... It was not easy to hear the story.

Good luck to you all.

The Old Thread

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?21889-Hello-People-(

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Hi Trinox,

I wasn't around very much when you came on the board this past January so hadn't read any of your thread until just now when I read some of the English part.

So I'm belatedly welcoming you to ESMB! :yes:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Trinox, I am happy that you are getting on with your life and education.

Getting a degree was good for me, and I hope study will help you too.

Viel Glück

LLLL

Trinox

Patron
A little update from me.
To me it is still not good ...... I have the feeling as if it's getting worse every day.
I've hardly slept last night ... and third time I've dreamed of my Scientology time.

Yesterday I looked at videos of the best woman of the world ..... looked at Tory Magoo I love this woman she is so wonderful ... It always gives me a lot of strength for my life ...... Thank you Tory

Good luck to you all

Trinox

Trinox

Patron
Hi,
So I am now in February 2012 .... for a year Out of Scientology and Out of the SeaOrg But I want back ..... and the voice in my head is getting louder. which says that I should back .... But Why?

Good luck to you all

Trinox

Trinox

Patron
This is a little documentation about me after Scientology in German ...

[video=youtube;yMCN-zb5__g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMCN-zb5__g&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hi,
So I am now in February 2012 .... for a year Out of Scientology and Out of the SeaOrg But I want back ..... and the voice in my head is getting louder. which says that I should back .... But Why?

Good luck to you all

Trinox

Hey Stefan,

sorry, I haven't seen your post earlier.

Don't go back. :console: If you need somebody to talk or chat with I am there. You can PM me, send me a mail, we can skype, or we can chat at FB and talk about everything.
You are a nice person and I am sure you will find your way in your life without Scientology.

:bighug:

Nicole

Trinox

Patron
It's me;-D,
a little update from me.
Everything is as it was, and that's not great.
Many of my friends strongly discouraged me to looking for professional help ... but I will not.

But the weekend was great

Good luck to you all.

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
It's me;-D,
a little update from me.
Everything is as it was, and that's not great.
Many of my friends strongly discouraged me to looking for professional help ... but I will not.

But the weekend was great

Good luck to you all.
Trinox, many people on this board have been through what you're going through. I'm sure many will want to support you through sharing their own experiences. I support you with my prayers for your safety and wellbeing.

You wrote "I will not". That is your decision, of course. I hope you will find out about your options before making that decision. For example, there might be former scientologists who have found a good doctor or counsellor that understands what it's like for former members of the CoS and who is sensitive to your concerns about medication.

<3

Trinox

Patron
Trinox, many people on this board have been through what you're going through. I'm sure many will want to support you through sharing their own experiences. I support you with my prayers for your safety and wellbeing.

You wrote "I will not". That is your decision, of course. I hope you will find out about your options before making that decision. For example, there might be former scientologists who have found a good doctor or counsellor that understands what it's like for former members of the CoS and who is sensitive to your concerns about medication.

<3

Thank you :)

PannonPan

Patron
hi Trinox,

YOU are a warrior of the ligth. So many people counting on you, this board here gives you strength and support, you can make the difference, you have the ability to protect people’s life (adope this gift, don’t throw this away) - spread the truth.

Remember your time, ask yourself, should free people suffer your experience? The stalking, the lies, the exploitation, and all the rest of it. Is it that worth? Deserves such a destructive group your support? Truth is stronger than lies and love is stronger than fear!" You’ll choose the right path!

And keep in mind: Warriors of light never accept that which is unacceptable.

all the best for you,
Pan