What's new

All Blend Oil

Terril park

Sponsor
Dear Sal,

The big problem with Hubbard's Purif oil theory is this - the body digests the oil.There is NO mechanism in the human body that takes clean oil to the fat cells where it is substituted for the tainted fat, which is then transported back to the liver, colon, sweat glands, kidneys, etc. for disposal. No such mechanism exists. So, it doesn't really matter what oil you use, as long as it is not petroleum based (motor oil) your body will digest it.

Sorry, but Hubbard's theory is just that - a theory.

Now for the next big plot hole: Most drugs are water soluble. Meaning they do not end up stored in the fat cells. They are rapidly disposed of by the liver, kidneys etc. But! You say: What about non-water soluble chemicals?

I would wager they are poisonous to the body - case in point. It is well known that birds ate seeds etc that contained DDT. They didn't die. Well, not right away. The birds stored the tainted fats until winter when food was scarce, at which time they began to metabolize the stored fat - and then the DDT killed them.

So you better hope you didn't eat any wild birds exposed to DDT (Joke - it was banned ages ago) But seriously if you are so damn worried about tainted fat in your body, why not consider liposuction? They suck the fat out of you - no sweat. ;p

I can easily tell you where the gains come from in the purif - the exercising before going in the sauna. The mega doses of vites - can be harmful as the body tries to rid itself of them. But they ( in the early low doses ) could also be beneficial if one has never taken any.

The niacin running out radiation, sun burns etc. has never been proven. It may have resembled a sunburn, say the straps of a bathing suit, but was that the sun damaged skin responding more to the niacin than the not as damaged skin? Or was it running something out? Who knows what, if anything, niacin does other than temporarily open the tiny blood vessels in the skin?

Mimsey
My wife, who is not a scientolgist, liked touch assists
and the purif. She had an unusual experience on the purif.
She had several places on her body come out in red
blotches. She then remembered that as a child she was
treated for rabies, and every blotch was where she had the
treatment injected, a painful treatment which I hope has
been improved.

It is well known, especially here, that Hubbard could
make up and create bullshit at the toss of a coin. However
he did create some workable ideas, even if his theories
of what was working were not always accurate.

Rabies shots have nothing to do with the sun, yet the
purif detected them and they can cause severe reactions.

http://www.clinicaladvisor.com/the-...uld-know-about-rabies-vaccine/article/385004/

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
It is well known, especially here, that Hubbard could
make up and create bullshit at the toss of a coin. However
he did create some workable ideas, even if his theories
of what was working were not always accurate.

Rabies shots have nothing to do with the sun, yet
the
purif detected them
and they can cause severe reactions.
A Hubbard miracle! Praise be!

It was a niacin reaction not the Purif "detecting" something. :duh: And someone's belief as to what some random blotches mean is just that: belief. There is nothing actually proven about Hubbard's dangerous "Purif". Your promotion of the idea of Hubbard's "workability" is still bogus. And annoying.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
As I said I am a researcher. You should 'research' what researchers do.

I am researching the researchers who research researchers. LOL

I am wondering if anyone knows any LRH references on oils that are good to take while doing scientific research?

So far the only valid oil science I see in Scientology is the unctuous tech cult members prodigiously deploy just before asking for donations.

Last edited:

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am researching the researchers who research researchers. LOL

I am wondering if anyone knows any LRH references on oils that are good to take while doing scientific research?

So far the only valid oil science I see in Scientology is the unctuous tech cult members prodigiously deploy just before asking for donations.

Are you forgetting the Super Power "oiliness station"? What are the LRH references for that?

HelluvaHoax!

A Hubbard miracle! Praise be!

It was a niacin reaction not the Purif "detecting" something. :duh: And someone's belief as to what some random blotches mean is just that: belief. There is nothing actually proven about Hubbard's dangerous "Purif". Your promotion of the idea of Hubbard's "workability" is still bogus. And annoying.

When Terril and I were twinning on the Purif, we went outside for a brief breather and to cool down. Terril was so exterior that he lost control of his MEST body (on this planet), stumbling and falling down into some 5th Dynamic plants. A short time later we were back in the sauna, and Terril had a monumental OT win when he broke out in severe blotching & itching due to a wholetrack radiation implant, just like Ron talked about in the Philadelphia Doctorate Course!!

Terril needed almost an hour to write a massive OT success story for Advance! magazine.

Meanwhile, I was sent to ethics and assigned a lower condition and issued a Non-Enturbulation Order for "...invalidating the state of OT"---a crime the MAA said happened when I r-factored Terril that the 5th Dynamic particles he fell into was poison ivy.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Are you forgetting the Super Power "oiliness station"? What are the LRH references for that?

LOL, excellent point. I never actually thought of that.

Then again, I left Ye Olde Culte decades before the discovery of oil tech.

To be fair, it could be that Ron (as an OT) traveled in time (forward) several decades after jettisoning his mest encumbrance. Ron states that time is only a consideration, so it is therefore quite feasible that he transmigrated into a 2014 body (momentarily) in order to write up the oil technology, on this planet.

(ref: SuperPower oiliness table below courtesy of THE UNDERGROUND BUNKER)
SPB5-e1384840146623.jpg

If what I am saying turns out to NOT be true, I have another scientifically valid assumption as to what happened.

It's quite obvious that if Ron did not time-travel and make a brief MEST universe appearance, it is almost a certainty that he time-traveled WITHOUT a body. That would account for why the Oiliness Station looks identical to THE OLIVE GARDEN restaurants' recently updated salad bar.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I don't know what I am talking about, but here's a guess. . .

Isn't the "full hat" for the PURIF written in the book Clear Body Clear Mind?

Or the pack that is sold to Purif I/C's or Case Supervisors?

It should be very easy to buy it if nobody has the answer this oil question. The cult Luvvvvvvvvs to sell Hubbard tech, oily or otherwise.

Terril park

Sponsor
When Terril and I were twinning on the Purif, we went outside for a brief breather and to cool down. Terril was so exterior that he lost control of his MEST body (on this planet), stumbling and falling down into some 5th Dynamic plants. A short time later we were back in the sauna, and Terril had a monumental OT win when he broke out in severe blotching & itching due to a wholetrack radiation implant, just like Ron talked about in the Philadelphia Doctorate Course!!

Terril needed almost an hour to write a massive OT success story for Advance! magazine.

Meanwhile, I was sent to ethics and assigned a lower condition and issued a Non-Enturbulation Order for "...invalidating the state of OT"---a crime the MAA said happened when I r-factored Terril that the 5th Dynamic particles he fell into was poison ivy.

There are probably only a few, if any other, purif grads
who had rabies treatment. The treatment is usually 4
injections over a couple of weeks. When my wife was treated
I believe there were around 8 treatments. Anyway there will
be several places on the body injected. That they should all
have reactions, in the same place, 20 or so years later is
interesting. There have been plenty of examples of
unusual physical reactions on the purif.

In the interest of scientific advancement perhaps
you could roll in poison ivy and then do another
purif to see if the stung areas have a reaction, after all
its a poison, just what the purif is designed to handle.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
There are probably only a few, if any other, purif grads
who had rabies treatment. The treatment is usually 4
injections over a couple of weeks. When my wife was treated
I believe there were around 8 treatments. Anyway there will
be several places on the body injected. That they should all
have reactions, in the same place, 20 or so years later is
interesting. There have been plenty of examples of
unusual physical reactions on the purif.
It certainly may be that the niacin may have caused a flush to occur at the sites of previous injections. Or it could be just a coincidence -- of all the blotches, those could be assigned that significance.

But even if it wasn't a coincidence, it would mean that the niacin was causing a reaction there for some unknown reason. Period.

Here is what it doesn't mean: It doesn't mean that the Purif is valid. You actually think it is proof about the Purif -- and it isn't. This is what is called "confirmation bias". To you, any reaction would have meant that "the tech is valid". Sorry, that isn't real thinking, that's just wishing.

HelluvaHoax!

--snipped--

In the interest of scientific advancement perhaps
you could roll in poison ivy
and then do another
purif to see if the stung areas have a reaction, after all
its a poison, just what the purif is designed to handle.

Purposely roll in poison ivy? LOL

I am embarrassed to admit, I actually did that once!

In fact, I have been writing about that horrible experience for quite some time in an effort to find out why people sometimes needlessly do harmful things to themselves. You can read about it if you want, at this link:

Last edited:

Terril park

Sponsor
It certainly may be that the niacin may have caused a flush to occur at the sites of previous injections. Or it could be just a coincidence -- of all the blotches, those could be assigned that significance.

But even if it wasn't a coincidence, it would mean that the niacin was causing a reaction there for some unknown reason. Period.

Here is what it doesn't mean: It doesn't mean that the Purif is valid. You actually think it is proof about the Purif -- and it isn't. This is what is called "confirmation bias". To you, any reaction would have meant that "the tech is valid". Sorry, that isn't real thinking, that's just wishing.

I'm not a bio chemist so am not an expert. It is the case
the body can absorb for example heavy metals such as lead
with adverse effect. There are many detox regimes available
and many may be fads and wishfull thinking. But there are medical and hospital detoxification programs. I don't believe the purif has been rigorously researched. I've done the purif twice and it was beneficial. I suspect my first purif got rid
of lead. I'd done a couple of years driving a cab in central London when leaded fuel was still used. Not to mention
many years of driving there. My first purif lasted several months. I thought this was because I'd ingested lots of lead.

It seems chlorella anjd Cilantro is good for this.

JackStraw

Silver Meritorious Patron
Purposely roll in poison ivy? LOL

I am embarrassed to admit, I actually did that once!

In fact, I have been writing about that horrible experience for quite some time in an effort to find out why people sometimes needlessly do harmful things to themselves. You can read about it if you want, at this link:

My grandfather (maternal) was, in his youth, immune from poison ivy. So much so that he would show off to his friends by EATING it!:omg:

Later in life, all you had to do was mention poison ivy and he would break out!:scratch:

On another topic, I was once appointed to Purif I/C. Hence, I studied all the purif materials VERY CAREFULLY.
Funnily enough I noticed that ol' Ronny was VERY circumspect re claims made. Things like niacin appears to have the effect of..., the new, fresh oil seems to...

There were NO flat out claims of efficacy. In any of it. I think he learned his lesson from the earlier similar on his track (on this planet) from the FDA raid and the meter labels required these days.:bignono::nicked:

Jack

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't believe the purif has been rigorously researched.
Actually, it was. Ironically, it was funded by the IAS. Back in 2007 or 2008, the IAS funded a comprehensive, independent validation of Hubbard's claims for his Purification Rundown with doctor supervision, careful testing before and after...

However, Miscavige was not 100% positive that the test would actually validate Hubbard's claims, so he bound all the participants to a draconian bond that only the church could release the findings.

It was a good thing he did that.

The results were a disaster for Miscavige's dreams of real world validation. The confidential results proved that the Purification Rundown was useless and did not do anything Hubbard claimed. It does not clear out toxins and it does not clear out drugs.

So what does the leader of the "most ethical group on Earth" do? Why he keeps making the same claims for the Purif, he keeps selling the Purif for a ton of money, he keeps requiring Scientologists do the Purif again and again and again -- all at full price. He doesn't even blink.

Scientology, leading the way in fraud.

Terril park

Sponsor
Actually, it was. Ironically, it was funded by the IAS. Back in 2007 or 2008, the IAS funded a comprehensive, independent validation of Hubbard's claims for his Purification Rundown with doctor supervision, careful testing before and after...

However, Miscavige was not 100% positive that the test would actually validate Hubbard's claims, so he bound all the participants to a draconian bond that only the church could release the findings.

It was a good thing he did that.

The results were a disaster for Miscavige's dreams of real world validation. The confidential results proved that the Purification Rundown was useless and did not do anything Hubbard claimed. It does not clear out toxins and it does not clear out drugs.

So what does the leader of the "most ethical group on Earth" do? Why he keeps making the same claims for the Purif, he keeps selling the Purif for a ton of money, he keeps requiring Scientologists do the Purif again and again and again -- all at full price. He doesn't even blink.

Scientology, leading the way in fraud.
Can you link to this report?

Terril park

Sponsor
... Only if I can get someone to violate the draconian bond.
There has been an independent study of the purif
funded by the US government.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/us-pays-for-scientology-experiment-on-sick-veterans

Not clear to me as yet if there was a final conclusion to
the study.

A Dr Carpenter ran the study here are a couple of
quotes from the article.

“Unfortunately, to analyze for PCBs is very expensive,” Carpenter told me. “And so there just was not enough money in the grant that we got from the DOD to do the analyses... but that’s really the ultimate test of whether this thing does what it says.”

“At the end of the program, most say, ‘This is great, I feel much better,’ and I guess I’m not surprised at that. If I didn’t go to work for a month and instead exercised and spent time in the sauna, and had people fussing over me, I’d feel better too,” Carpenter said. “I think the people who have gone through it have been satisfied. Now whether it’s a short-term or long-term thing remains to be seen.”

This thread from "Why we protest " has follow up info
which I havn't had time to read as yet.

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/us...gy-‘detox’-study-foia-request-reveals.130212/

Terril park

Sponsor
There has been an independent study of the purif
funded by the US government.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/us-pays-for-scientology-experiment-on-sick-veterans

Not clear to me as yet if there was a final conclusion to
the study.

A Dr Carpenter ran the study here are a couple of
quotes from the article.

“Unfortunately, to analyze for PCBs is very expensive,” Carpenter told me. “And so there just was not enough money in the grant that we got from the DOD to do the analyses... but that’s really the ultimate test of whether this thing does what it says.”

“At the end of the program, most say, ‘This is great, I feel much better,’ and I guess I’m not surprised at that. If I didn’t go to work for a month and instead exercised and spent time in the sauna, and had people fussing over me, I’d feel better too,” Carpenter said. “I think the people who have gone through it have been satisfied. Now whether it’s a short-term or long-term thing remains to be seen.”

This thread from "Why we protest " has follow up info
which I havn't had time to read as yet.

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/us...gy-‘detox’-study-foia-request-reveals.130212/
AnonLover

This section seems to be the most informative.
"FOIA DOCUMENT INVENTORY " On post no 9 from this thread.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
The reason people say they feel better after the Purif is because they have to write a success story. If they don't they are in big trouble.

I got nothing whatsoever from doing the Purif for 21 days and I refused to write a success story so I was sent to AOSH UK for "Ethics handling".

It's a scam, in my opinion.

Terril park

Sponsor
The reason people say they feel better after the Purif is because they have to write a success story. If they don't they are in big trouble.

I got nothing whatsoever from doing the Purif for 21 days and I refused to write a success story so I was sent to AOSH UK for "Ethics handling".

It's a scam, in my opinion.
I'm curious as to what happened in the ethics handling,
that is if you wish to share.

On everything I did I was happy to write a success story.
Some were amazing others nothing special and of little consequence. I don't think its rational to expect everyone
to have similar wins on everything. Some in the independent
arena don't ask for or require them.

Re purif someone I know was in some sort of trouble for
not getting wins on Purif. He said he regularly had cornflakes
and they contain Niacin. Not sure how that ended up.