What's new

ALL OT's REPORT TO PAC- called to action now!

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
According to a phone call from an Org:
- More $ is needed NOW for the IAS to fight the healthcare legislation which is full of nasty stuff;
- Massive all hands called for SO & Org staff to collect $ for IAS;
- The very existance of auditing, the Purif and the Church is threatened by the healthcare legislation.

Anyone else receive a call like this?

This is so underhanded... using the potential loss of auditing etc... hits right at the heart of the poor souls still in the Church.. threatens their freedom and the so called freedom of mankind... it makes me so :angry: another money grab and from those who will not look for themselves... :bigcry: Look don't Listen....:yes: :yes: :yes:

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
This is so underhanded... using the potential loss of auditing etc... hits right at the heart of the poor souls still in the Church.. threatens their freedom and the so called freedom of mankind... it makes me so :angry: another money grab and from those who will not look for themselves... :bigcry: Look don't Listen....:yes: :yes: :yes:

These OT VIIIs are vain vacuous idiots with more money than sense. I think the Co$ is making the right move in taking away every cent they have. It is the Co$ who gave them their false sense of superiority so the Co$ has the right to take it away again.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
These OT VIIIs are vain vacuous idiots with more money than sense. I think the Co$ is making the right move in taking away every cent they have. It is the Co$ who gave them their false sense of superiority so the Co$ has the right to take it away again.

Wow! That's the most out of line post I've seen in a while. Nobody deserves this shit. What would make you happy more suicides?

I think there is something in what RB said about the money.

if these people have GOT tens of thousands of $ to give away, and they are so at cause that they give more and more, seeming to be unable to work out they are being screwed then maybe they really are vacuous as RB says.

I feel something for people who borrow, or put their house, savings etc on the line, although my pity has limitations. For the ones rolling in dough, the sooner their money is used up the better. They seem to be too rich to need to use their brains, which means they will go on financing the cult. When they feel they really have something to lose they might engage whats left of their brains and use it to think about the cult.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Did they happen to mention exactly how the very existence of auditing is threatened by the new healthcare legislation?

If it includes something like requiring mental health practitioners of any kind to have certain qualifications — which normal Scn auditors wouldn't have — that would knock out training and auditing.

That would adversely affect the CofS, since training and auditing must account for a full 20% of their interaction with parishioners. :)

Paul

I wouldn't exactly call it the "right" move, the cult is doing it because they can. OT VIII are some of the biggest chumps on the planet, they will believe anything the cult tells them and submit to their every demand.

If it includes something like requiring mental health practitioners of any kind to have certain qualifications — which normal Scn auditors wouldn't have — that would knock out training and auditing.

That would adversely affect the CofS, since training and auditing must account for a full 20% of their interaction with parishioners. :)

Paul

They need the money to fight their slave labor allegations, but they can't exactly tell the slaves they need to donate money to help screw themselves. So they rely on the war against Hubbard's imaginary enemies ... it works every time.

Happy Days

Perhaps you should put your shoulder to the CoS wheel with that attitude ...

We know that it's just not the top of the Bridge that is milked for their liquid assets..... it goes all the way down... the Church has no right to false report and deceived its public regardless of where they are on the Bridge... that's a theta trap not freedom....:yes:

Perhaps you should put your shoulder to the CoS wheel with that attitude ...

We know that it's just not the top of the Bridge that is milked for their liquid assets..... it goes all the way down... the Church has no right to false report and deceived its public regardless of where they are on the Bridge... that's a theta trap not freedom....:yes:

I don't understand where you are coming from with this. The entire basis for Dianetics and Scientology is deception. It is what members pay for. They pay for the delusion of becoming advanced spiritual beings through implanted suggestions during hypnosis. The further up the bridge you go the more outlandish the deception becomes, until you become just as messed up as Hubbard was and can no longer distinguish between fantasy and reality.

Happy Days

I don't understand where you are coming from with this. The entire basis for Dianetics and Scientology is deception. It is what members of the cult pay for. They pay for the delusion of becoming advanced spiritual beings through implanted suggestions during hypnosis. The further up the bridge you go the more outlandish the deception becomes, until you become just as messed up as Hubbard was and can no longer distinguish between fantasy and reality.

I have total undestanding as to where I'm coming from... having had been in the Church for more than 25 years and having been declared 1988 and back into good standing 1995, Patrons of the IAS, had given 2 daughters to the SO and only recently announced to the Church and one of my daughters who is still in the SO, that I'm no longer a Scientologist and receiving all the BS that goes with that.... well you take all the force, upset that goes with that decision... knowing that it's the right decision to call a that's it on this f**ked journey. I have been as many others have been at the receipt end of the Church's deception.

I have had the luxury to view the Church as being deceptive and criminal in its operations. However, we have looked for ourselves and have made our decision to step away with this new knowledge... the members still in believe all that they are told and even my daughter is rock solid ... they are not able to step back and truly look... you have Chuck and your statement is based on that...

I'm not in agreement with any mechanism the Church uses to get at it's parishioners regardless of where or what services they have done, unfortunately these individuals are the victims of the Church actions and they don't even realise it...

So I hope this gives you some understanding as to where I stand with others still in this Church and my only hope is that more members wake from the trance they are in and get the hell out of there. :thumbsup:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Speaking of rodeos, this is basically how people outside of the cult's side show see it

pony.jpg
Oufh!!! - I was about to say: 'Fuck DM and the horse he rode in on!' - I'll have to reconsider that...

:whistling:

smartone

My Own Boss
Someone sent me this:

TO: ALL LA AREA OT AMBASSADORS
E X E C U T I V E D I R E C T I V E
PACIFICA BASE ED 275 14 August 2009
TO: ALL LA AREA OT AMBASSADORS
ALL LA AREA OT 8S
ALL LA AREA SOLO NOTS AUDITORS
INFO: FSO
FSSO
OT AMBASSADOR I/C INT
CAPTAIN AOLA
CAPTAIN ASHOD
CAPTAIN ASHOF
CO CC INT
ED OF LA DAY & FDN

YOUR SUPPORT OF THE
INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SCIENTOLOGISTS
All Los Angeles OTs are called to action NOW!
The IAS is at the forefront of bringing the OT levels to every continent of Earth by making grants to fund the establishment of new Advanced Organizations in every continental location. This is the IAS senior agenda for an OT civilization announced in full at this year’s OT Summit IAS Event. It is a program at the top of The Bridge and is of such magnitude that it is only possible through the combined support of the international membership.

As the Los Angeles field has the largest number of OTs, the most OT Ambassadors and the most Solo NOTs auditors in the world it would be and IS expected that this field and every OT in it supports the command strategy beyond anything that we’ve ever done – and far above any expectation thus far.
Therefore the following is to be done by every OT 8, all Solo NOTs auditors and every OT Ambassador in the Los Angeles area:

1. You are to immediately come in to the WUS Membership Office in PAC and see the Maiden Voyage #4 Event in full. Even if you’ve seen it once, see it again – it’s that vital.

2. Come to the WUS Membership Office to be interviewed in order to raise your status with the IAS. Contact the WUS Membership Office or come in right away. It is beyond urgent that you do this within the next 5 days.
Unpublished work: © 2009 CSWUS. All Rights Reserved.

3. Bring 3 other Los Angeles Scientologists to the IAS WUS office so they can be interviewed and join in the crusade to bring OT to the entire planet.
Speed is of the essence – we do not have an infinity of time to handle this
Planet. I am counting on you to get the above done and will commend you in writing personally for getting the above 3 steps done by Thursday the 20th of August 2009!

In HCO PL 17 January 1967, AN OPEN LETTER TO ALL CLEARS, LRH states:
“As a result, bigger responsibilities will be given and expected of you so you must be prepared to responsibly educate yourself where necessary so that you ca do whatever is assigned to you in a proper manner in keeping with the main goals and aims of Scientology.

“Thank you for what you have done so far.
“Thank you for what you will do in the future.
“I know I can count on you.” – LRH
Lt. Cmdr. Vicki Shantz
CO CLO WUS
Authorized by
LC CLO WUS
for
CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY
WESTERN UNITED STATES
CSWUS:WO:VS:vs:

Grateful acknowledgement is made to L.Ron Hubbard Library for permission to reproduce a selection from the copyrighted works of L. Ron Hubbard. HCO, SCIENTOLOGY, SOLO NOTS and THE BRIDGE are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. SCIENTOLOGIST is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Printed in USA.

tl;dr = GIVE US your goddamn money

Email #2 titled "Please read immediately"

IMPORTANT!

The Commanding Officer West US has called a urgent and mandatory briefing at 7:00 PM in

OMG... when are they going to realise they're suckers :duh:

Div6

Crusader
I take it you are joking..but, for the record, like in any business, it's always word of mouth that's the strongest PR..and in Scioland, the most listened to words are from the biggest mouths - those of OTVlls and Vllls. People listen to them. Hence the large number of OTs and others leaving the "church" are doing so after listening to other OTs who have left.

Only partially joking. It has been my observation that the Sea Org has completely failed at any "products" they have created.

Confidentiality of Upper Levels? - Flunk
Management of Orgs? - Flunk
Maintain 'purity of tech'? - Triple Flunk
Maintain the "Mecca" of Standard Tech? - Flunk
Deliver OT levels and L's? - Flunk (And the overt products along this line alone are staggering.)

So they are a parasitic group that rely upon the good will and graces of other people who can actually produce and get products. And like any parasitic growth that gets out of control, they wind up killing their host.

They can only "re-stimulate". So what does that make them? :yes:

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
Only partially joking. It has been my observation that the Sea Org has completely failed at any "products" they have created.

Confidentiality of Upper Levels? - Flunk
Management of Orgs? - Flunk
Maintain 'purity of tech'? - Triple Flunk
Maintain the "Mecca" of Standard Tech? - Flunk
Deliver OT levels and L's? - Flunk (And the overt products along this line alone are staggering.)

So they are a parasitic group that rely upon the good will and graces of other people who can actually produce and get products. And like any parasitic growth that gets out of control, they wind up killing their host.

They can only "re-stimulate". So what does that make them? :yes:

That makes them a gang of sociopaths.

Cleaning up the ARCXen field turns into actively creating an ARCXen field. - Flunk, Flunk, Flunk! :omg:

Nurse Pinch

Patron with Honors
What does the Church of Scientology have to do with a health bill?

Even if it was to require mental health practitioners to have some kind of certification (is it just me or is this not a bad idea?), surely Scamitologies auditing etc would be safe as "religious practices".

Maybe I am overthinking this and should just and go get another $40,000 t-shirt from the IAS. :no:

Pinchy.