What's new

All previously interned Scientology Auditors have to do the GAT II Internship

Terril park

Sponsor
CS, there are plenty of things people don't like to experience. Pain, stress, conflict, emotional upsets.

I don't doubt for a minute that your stomach ache was resolved.

Its one of my supernatural abilities.:coolwink:

The thing is, just about any garden-variety method from talking to a friend about your stress to even the online tools for stress or relationship resolution would have probably accomplished the same thing, without all the PTS/SP re-education and misdirectors.

Illness is not caused by PTSness. PTSness does not exist, but we can convince people it does. It's close in some ways, but oversimplified and impersonal. We are individuals, we have huge variations of conditions, abilities, weaknesses and strengths, education, environments and genetics. Did you become the effect of stress in your life in some area? Absolutely.

Unfortunately, there is no cookie-cutter answer for everyone. The long-term results of PTS/SP education are pretty disastrous.

I pretty much agree with you here. I do think however that PTSness is a workable
paradigm. I like to think of it as being effect of another individual. However in Scn
specially the area of ethics one can recieve many wrong indications and items, and
there is much in the organisation that prompts one to do so, and much in the
subject also. Something which I believe is often missed is False PTSness.

" That same issue brings up the notion of False PTSness, but it points out that “unhattedness, ignorance of Scientology basics for handling life, past bad auditing uncorrected, as well as unhandled bad intentions and personal out-ethics can be mistaken for PTSness and won’t resolve as PTSness.” - See more at: http://www.scientology-cult.com/pts-sp-tech-corrupted.html#sthash.kp6Z8PTG.dpuf"

One may prefer "ignorance of basics for handling life".

Note that later in this issue it say that if your "PTSes" start going over 20%
of staff and public you are probably dealing with false PTSness. Aaah the precision
of this tech. In retrospect you are not doing it right and you know this only after
having given multiple wrong indications and spin ins!!!

Note that this gives some shocking examples of how PTS tech is corrupted.

http://www.scientology-cult.com/pts-sp-tech-corrupted.html

The other thing is that handling such matters is not to be given to a rookie,
an untrained and un interned rookie at that. Who has never even drilled a PTS handling.

Well I iether possess excellent instincts, am lucky or probably both.

From the start there were problems. A normal senior C/S repair order would be for an FES (Folder Error Study) a D of P Interview, and a repair form. Or FES, D of P interview and to Ethics. Or D of P interview and to the reg. Although I was only trained to Class V, it sure didn't look like rocket science to me. It was all kind of stupid, because at the end of the day, the D of P interviewer was still responsible for finding out what was wrong simply by talking to the person, and despite occasionally infuriating the C/Ses with a lack of reads, I often did the D of P interviews off the cans. It was my option, and looking back, misleading reads were probably half the trouble, anyway. IMHO, the meter reads on all sorts of crap and can really pull someone way down the rabbit hole. MAA was the same sort of thing, talk to the guy, find out what's wrong and resolve the conflict. Only MAA business was often real life conflicts. Again, I didn't use tek much, I just talked to people and had them talk to other people and resolve issues. People are pretty good at resolving things on their own if you tell them they have to do it, lol.

"I just talked to people and had them talk to other people and resolve issues. "

This is different to the 10 aug handling I did how? Well maybe you didn't
do it in reception.:coolwink:

JustSheila

Crusader
You know what I'd love to see you post? Everyday, garden variety happy moments that you have now from interacting with people and things around you. Things you do because you are you, things you can take credit for without feeling a need to acknowledge or thank Scientology or L Ron Hubbard in any way.

I'd really enjoy that and it would make me smile.

There is little of critical info re Scn ...I find auditing...I have friends who love doing nots...
I have zero interest in doing any more levels dealing with BTs ... (yadda yadda yadda me and Scientology, me and auditing, me and others and auditing and Scientology...)

FLUNK!! :smack:

That was a total fail. Try again.

JustSheila

Crusader
You know what I'd love to see you post? Everyday, garden variety happy moments that you have now from interacting with people and things around you. Things you do because you are you, things you can take credit for without feeling a need to acknowledge or thank Scientology or L Ron Hubbard in any way.

I'd really enjoy that and it would make me smile.

I...PTSness...effect of another individual. However in Scn
...unhattedness, ignorance of Scientology basics for handling life, past bad auditing uncorrected...handling such matters is not to be given to a rookie (yadda yadda yadda me & Scientology, Scientology and me, me and auditing, auditing and me and others...)

DOUBLE FLUNK!

Go to Cramming and find your MUs, Terril. :smack:

Victoria

Patron Meritorious
I haven't got one near that date, but here's mine anyway, a 'temporary' one from AOUK looking a bit worse for wear. They never saw fit to issue me with a permanent one. Incidentally, you've blanked out your name, but wouldn't someone be able to use your number as a reference and discover your real name Victoria?

Actually, since I've only blanked out one digit of mine I should be easy to identify, but it was over 40 years ago and their record-keeping is probably so chaotic I doubt that somehow.

attachment.php

View attachment 11151
I did think about the number thing, but MY GOD they are Sooo disorganized it's hard to imagine that even if they did get a care, they would have to beg ASHO public for six months to please come and help them organize central files.
CO$ has been trying to get a grip on their CF since the beginning of time, haha.

In John Duignans book, "The Complex" he describes how when he was on staff at London Org he discovered that someone had actually gotten so overwhelmed that they completely walled off half a room that contained stacks of folders.

Evidently he was knocking down walls or doing some sort of remodel.
I cracked up when I read that.

Five years ago I was still pretty paranoid about the cherch, but not so much now.
The cat is pretty much out of the bag as to how evil this paranoid cult is and no one really takes them seriously anymore.

Plus, I am pretty far removed in my little corner of the world, it would be almost impossible to get at me.

I can't believe they never even gave you a shiny cert, at the very least!

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I did think about the number thing, but MY GOD they are Sooo disorganized it's hard to imagine that even if they did get a care, they would have to beg ASHO public for six months to please come and help them organize central files.
CO$ has been trying to get a grip on their CF since the beginning of time, haha.

In John Duignans book, "The Complex" he describes how when he was on staff at London Org he discovered that someone had actually gotten so overwhelmed that they completely walled off half a room that contained stacks of folders.

Evidently he was knocking down walls or doing some sort of remodel.
I cracked up when I read that.

Five years ago I was still pretty paranoid about the cherch, but not so much now.
The cat is pretty much out of the bag as to how evil this paranoid cult is and no one really takes them seriously anymore.

Plus, I am pretty far removed in my little corner of the world, it would be almost impossible to get at me.

I can't believe they never even gave you a shiny cert, at the very least!

Did you read Paul's post? Looks like you don't have much to worry about.

Victoria

Patron Meritorious
Yes, I just got to his post.
This thread is hard to keep up with;)

And yeah, what DO they do about all the undeclared clears and their numbers?

Its completely bogus, like the rest of the subject.

For all I know, between the time you "went clear" and I "went clear" some senior "terminal"
decided to tack ten or so thousand on to the number to make it look better!

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron

When I was at ITO, around 1990 a friend there got sent on a Mission to sort out (ho ho) the dog's breakfast that the Clear numbers tally had become. They collected up all the records from the AOs and tried to make sense of it all. Mission fail.

So that's the story of why they stopped that grand tally after 30,000 or whatever it was.

Paul
So let's see:
The Cert states "Victoria" is Clear No. 26393.

Kirsti Wachter's page listing Clear numbers is at http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/clears/ if anyone is interested. It's not a complete tally.

Paul
When we look it up in the list, we find that Clear number 26393 is a guy called Clive Wilson:
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/clears/auditor_189.html

That means "Victoria" is either male and using a female name, or (s)he made a gender change recently, or she is presenting Clive Wilson Clear Cert as her own .... or "Victoria" is a BT of Clive Wilson.... or the Co$ ("Masters of Admin Tech") clear numbering is simply a mess.....

It appears that you could be right..... :coolwink: