What's new

"Allahu Akbar Tom Cruise"

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Allahu Akbar Tom Cruise" - Star helps police after man threatens Church of Scientology

A MAN who “likes to do suicide bombings” has called up the Church of Scientology and said “Allahu Akbar Tom Cruise”.
PUBLISHED: 21:45, Sat, Jul 23, 2016 | UPDATED: 22:23, Sat, Jul 23, 2016

The Mission Impossible star has been asked to help police after a man called up the Chürch of Scientology - which Mr Cruise is very high up in - making threats.

The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) said the man called up in April and said: “Are there any bombings I can do?"

He told them he was a Muslim, TMZ reported.

The caller said he “liked to do suicide bombings”.

According to police documents obtained by TMZ, the caller then started singing: “Allahu Akbar, Tom Cruise.”

Allahu Akbar - Arabic for God is great - is often shouted by Islamist jihadis during attacks.

After singing the threatening phrase, he hung up.

There is no suggestion the famous actor was personally involved in the incident.

LAPD is now hunting for the man in order to question him.
More:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ps-police-man-threatens-Church-of-Scientology

Anonycat

Crusader
Hi, scientology? I like to do suicide bombings.
(Oh, shit that was stupid. People only do that once!)

Yes, scientology, I'm here. La la la laaaa! Allah is great, Tom Cruise. Imma a singing Allah Akbar Tom Cruise. La la laaa Tom Cruise ...
(Shit! That didn't even make sense! Focus!)

So, yeah ... are there any bombings I can do?

c320x180_33.jpg

Operating Wog

Patron with Honors
"Allahu Akbar - Arabic for God is great - is often shouted by Islamist jihadis during attacks."

Ugh... gotta love great journalism.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Probably an NOI disguising hisself as a Muslim Extremest cuz he is pissed that his cult has been taken over by Scientology Cult.

Cult members do get rather possessive of their cult!

Don't tease me. I've been waiting for a shotgun divorce for ages.