What's new

Alleged Scientology OSA Network Orders. 549 pages.

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
The absurdity of picking the direction of your life's work by mining the LRH tower of babble is made manifest in this thread.

Come up to present time!

Where is that freedom y'all brag about?

:)

Leland

Crusader
I just glanced at a few pages...

It seems to me that it reads more as a Narrative.....than "Bulletins" or the standard "Policy Order." Overall it seems a "Mission Statement."

Perhaps it is a dumbed down "story" to give the reader the overall thrust of OSA.

But....IMO, since all this catagory of LRH's writings took place in the 60's and 70's....they are all "contaminated" with GO references and Mary Sue and such....

That would leave any current day reader with tons of MUs and having to run around and Word Clear lots of things the current Cult probably doesn't want any new recruits "looking into."

Plus....the GO was "disbanded" and MSH cut off and taken out of the loop. This type of "restructuring" of the Cult....is also something that IMO DM really doesn't want anyone looking into.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Looks like a genuine cult publication to me. Publication as in issue to those concerned in OSA/RTC, not publication as in sent to the Library of Congess or available from Bridge publications.

Paul

JustSheila

Crusader
Looks like a genuine cult publication to me. Publication as in issue to those concerned in OSA/RTC, not publication as in sent to the Library of Congess or available from Bridge publications.

Paul

Maybe Miscavige uses the same guy to rewrite OSA publications as these companies:

chinese-to-english-4.jpg

chinese-to-english-6.jpg

enhanced-buzz-14750-1376337747-0.jpg

chinese-to-english-7.jpg

chinese-to-english-8.jpg

chinese-to-english-12.jpg

:biggrin: Engrish, Scientrish, it's fucked up either way but oddly, still has the same basic messages.

Weird, that.

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious

Paul

I agree, specially because of the glossary - a lot of work that is very similar to current publications.
What's weird to me is the lack of copyright info anywhere.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I agree, specially because of the glossary - a lot of work that is very similar to current publications.
What's weird to me is the lack of copyright info anywhere.

Maybe they intentionally omitted the copyright, just in case it should get into the wrong hands. :unsure:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Just the sheer size of it (549 pages) makes me think its likely some sort of shit the cult would come up with, and I haven't even read it yet, but consider that normal people, even mocking ones, would not waste so much energy to make this shit up, maybe a page or three, but hmmmm.

I'm not sure I understand why so many people doubt this pack is real. Because it doesn't have a copyright notice? Because the references and issues don't match what people remember of former OSA hat packs?

The lack of copyright notice: My guess is that because the pack is obviously confidential it wouldn't have copyright information like a regular publication. It was only to be seen by certain people. I wonder: Do the OT level packs have copyright notices?

I want to note that there are no references given of any kind. There's pages of definitions, etc. that don't refer to any other publications. No footnotes attributing definitions to sources, etc. To me that makes it seem more authentic. Just saying something means something without backing it up with a cross reference is very much what you'd see in a Scientology hat pack, from my experience.

Regarding the references that don't look familiar and the alteration of references: My guess is that it's a new compilation of references which include things the older packs didn't and may exclude things that older packs did. I have no doubt that things were also edited. Notice that everything is re-typeset; there are no actual original LRH issues.

It's totally possible that a lot of these issues were edited or outright written by someone other than LRH. That doesn't mean that it isn't a legitimate OSA hat pack.

I really think Ogsonofgroo is right. Who the hell else besides the church would bother putting together 500 plus pages like this? That alone convinces me it's authentic.

Last edited:

Jump

Operating teatime
Maybe they intentionally omitted the copyright, just in case it should get into the wrong hands. :unsure:

Wikipedia have the idea...

Plausible deniability is the ability for persons (typically senior officials in a formal or informal chain of command) to deny knowledge of or responsibility for any damnable actions committed by others (usually subordinates in an organizational hierarchy) because of a lack of evidence that can confirm their participation ...

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Aw shucks Lulu, :blush:

Though I suppose it could been an 'disgruntled ex member with axes to grind... ' blah-blah-blah ala cult of verbose obfuscation of reality is a shame on them, but also a shame on us for not getting on their dangerously mental cases immediately. In the past. When some of you where there. Yes, I understand the trap, so I also understand why and how, the Hubbard plan, was so effective, even to this day still people walking around blinded & baffled by bullshit. *cry*

To all the good people here, those who have escaped, those putting their lives together, those helping others, I salute you all.

:cheers:...................... & :rose: to de ladies :)

Leland

Crusader
I agree Lulu, who would put together over 500 pages of fake?

And to Rinder's post / Tweet?....that they are not real "issues".....!! Of course they are not real "issues." At least not like any I ever saw.

It it more like a Freedom Magazine type style....or "Ron's Magazine" style Cult Publication....

Free Being Me

Crusader
I'm going with Mike Rinder's assessment. Mainly because I've read Ex-OSA Watchful Navigator's posts at Martyland wherein he admits to conducting an OSA type op on Karen at outer banks and seems really bent out of shape Ex's and Whistle-blowers (and me in particular) are exposing, denouncing and discussing the horrible abuses the mafia crime wave of $cientology is inflicting on people.

:moon:

:scnsucks:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm going with Mike Rinder's assessment. Mainly because I've read Ex-OSA Watchful Navigator's posts at Martyland wherein he admits to conducting an OSA type op on Karen at outer banks and seems really bent out of shape Ex's and Whistle-blowers (and me in particular) are exposing, denouncing and discussing the horrible abuses the mafia crime wave of $cientology is inflicting on people.

:moon:

:scnsucks:

Thanks for the info. I don't think it's real, either, and furthermore
I wish I could get back the time that I wasted reading that stuff.

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
I really think Ogsonofgroo is right. Who the hell else besides the church would bother putting together 500 plus pages like this? That alone convinces me it's authentic.

Aw shucks Lulu, :blush:

Though I suppose it could been an 'disgruntled ex member with axes to grind... ' blah-blah-blah ala cult of verbose obfuscation of reality is a shame on them, but also a shame on us for not getting on their dangerously mental cases immediately. In the past. When some of you where there. Yes, I understand the trap, so I also understand why and how, the Hubbard plan, was so effective, even to this day still people walking around blinded & baffled by bullshit. *cry*

To all the good people here, those who have escaped, those putting their lives together, those helping others, I salute you all.

:cheers:...................... & :rose: to de ladies :)

Just off the top of my head I can think of six individuals who used to post on the Internet nearly constantly, are deeply into some farout GO/OSA conspiracy theories, type around 70 wpm or better, and have been playing spy games with their posts about OSA and extreme paranoia and wild, incredible tales for over ten years.

This wasn't put together overnight. It's someone's collection of snips and pieces from years and years, re-formatted into official-looking OSA Directives to look more convincing, IMO.

Three were once members of ESMB. All were once on Marty's blog and IMO, all six are seriously screwed up mentally, but none of them will see a professional psychiatrist because they're all exscns and all too paranoid. They are not all friends, though.

IMO, this is the culmination of an unmedicated paranoid schizophrenic's years of work to try to convince the world that his/her/their fabricated stories that he/she/they have been posting for years are true and that the person(s) has special access to a source nobody else has and always did. :yes:

The biggest problem with this is that OSA really does have volumes of directives and many are similar. These just aren't it. If nothing else, they're just too unprofessionally written with major English and grammar errors and inconsistent with the COS/Hubbard writing style.

If anyone here has ever visited one of the conspiracy theory sites, you'd see they type volumes and spend all their time grabbing snips and pieces from the Internet and trying to link them together and insert their personal opinions within the texts to try to prove their theories. When you take time into perspective, 550 pages is nothing over ten years, that's less than five pages a month.

It's sad that this is some people's entire life and reality, but there are plenty of people around like that dealing with some sort of partially true, partially fabricated reality and without professional medical help, they only get worse as they dive deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole. :bigcry: Scientology made them far worse, since their beliefs and paranoia make it impossible for them to get the help they so desperately need.

Not all conspiracy theorists are whackos and not all conspiracies are untrue. There are those fringe members that are way out there over the deep end, though, and we've known some of them here and other places on the Internet for years.

I'm not naming names or Internet IDs because it will only make things worse.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Just off the top of my head I can think of six individuals who used to post on the Internet nearly constantly, are deeply into some farout GO/OSA conspiracy theories, type around 70 wpm or better, and have been playing spy games with their posts about OSA and extreme paranoia and wild, incredible tales for over ten years.

This wasn't put together overnight. It's someone's collection of snips and pieces from years and years, re-formatted into official-looking OSA Directives to look more convincing, IMO.

Three were once members of ESMB. All were once on Marty's blog and IMO, all six are seriously screwed up mentally, but none of them will see a professional psychiatrist because they're all exscns and all too paranoid. They are not all friends, though.

IMO, this is the culmination of an unmedicated paranoid schizophrenic's years of work to try to convince the world that his/her/their fabricated stories that he/she/they have been posting for years are true and that the person(s) has special access to a source nobody else has and always did. :yes:

The biggest problem with this is that OSA really does have volumes of directives and many are similar. These just aren't it. If nothing else, they're just too unprofessionally written with major English and grammar errors and inconsistent with the COS/Hubbard writing style.

If anyone here has ever visited one of the conspiracy theory sites, you'd see they type volumes and spend all their time grabbing snips and pieces from the Internet and trying to link them together and insert their personal opinions within the texts to try to prove their theories. When you take time into perspective, 550 pages is nothing over ten years, that's less than five pages a month.

It's sad that this is some people's entire life and reality, but there are plenty of people around like that dealing with some sort of partially true, partially fabricated reality and without professional medical help, they only get worse as they dive deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole. :bigcry: Scientology made them far worse, since their beliefs and paranoia make it impossible for them to get the help they so desperately need.

Not all conspiracy theorists are whackos and not all conspiracies are untrue. There are those fringe members that are way out there over the deep end, though, and we've known some of them here and other places on the Internet for years.

I'm not naming names or Internet IDs because it will only make things worse.

Wow. I had no idea.

I guess I should get out more. :unsure:

JustSheila

Crusader
Wow. I had no idea.

I guess I should get out more. :unsure:

:laugh:

Emma knows. :yes: She made an effort to keep the really whacky conspiracy stuff off ESMB to protect other members from falling down that hole of insanity and she took quite a beating for it. That was so unfair. :angry:

Love you, Ems. :biglove::bighug:

phenomanon

Canyon
It has the "feel" of being genuine. I recognize some of the stuff that I had earlier seen in FO's and OODs, and from a casual skimming it all seems to have LRH's writing style. A Scientologist of long familiarity with LRH's writings and tapes might have been able to convincingly counterfeit it, a non-Scientologist could not.

I think it's the real deal. I've read them before, in some 'hatting course' or another. Also, I'm almost sure that I know from where they were obtained.
But speculation is good for discussion, so continue.