ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Allen Barton’s play “Disconnection” opening in L.A.

Discussion in 'Movies, Plays, and Documentaries about Scientology' started by Type4_PTS, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Re: Mike Rinder posts a review compilation (so far) for the play DISCONNECTION

This play is receiving incredible reviews! :clap:

I like this one:

2. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

3. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

If it wasn't for bad news, DM wouldn't be getting any news at all !

4. CommunicatorIC

Attached Files:

5. CommunicatorIC

Santa Monica Daily Press: Doubts about Scientology in ‘Disconnected’ (Culture Watch)

http://smdp.com/doubts-scientology-disconnected-culture-watch/146279

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

This is revealing, complex and subtle stuff, but it’s done in a somewhat static and verbose way; more talk than dramatic action. Nevertheless, for anyone who worries about a loved one being caught up in a cult-like organization, “Disconnection” is worth seeing and discussing, and the actors’ performances are solid and persuasive.

“Disconnection” is scheduled through March 29 at Beverly Hills Playhouse, 254 S. Robertson Blvd. For more information and tickets, visit http://skylightix.com or call (213) 761-7061.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

6. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Re: NEW shows of Allen Barton’s play Disconnection announced

Gosh, I wish I could see this. Traveling to CA is impossible for me. I hope others make a point to see it if they can and have not already! It's an important point in the history of the disintegration of the Church of Scientology. A well produced pre-broadway play about Scientology's ' Disconnection'. After Roz Cohn's wonderful and successful one woman show, 'DiffiCULT to Leave' ... right in line with Gibney's Going Clear documentary... Who would have ever thought we would be seeing these things presented to the public?

These are the best of times so far. Supporting these efforts is a good thing.

Thanks for posting the schedule for the play :thumbsup:

7. CommunicatorIC

Attached Files:

8. Never In 99

Never In 99 New Member

This is an excellent, powerful production with a fantastic cast. I would urge anyone interested in the topic to see it before it closes. Discounted tickets may be available through Groupon, etc.