What's new

almost out

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Thank you for the welcomes and advise. I have a bit of reading to do now on the procedure, then get up my courage to do it. Its not that it is a great deal of money, but if I do this I can not fall back into doubt about it. I am tired of doubt. I would rather do the wrong thing and live with it! Although I think I am doing the right thing.

Welcome!!

Glad others posted links that will be of help. Keep us posted on what happens. We're rooting for you!

Mary

ps: Don't let fear dictate your response to asking for your money back or your ability to make a decision on this. Scientology thrives on the fear of it's members.

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Relax, yawn once in a while...fart in the "org's" general direction :p it's not all that serious. :no:

I am sure links to the info you are looking for will appear here in good time. :yes:

And, in my opinion and experience, it is good to remember and hold the viewpoint that "money is a renewable resource". :wink2:

:welcome::wave:

EP

LOL, good advice and welcome too 'almostout', take a breather and find your way around the board, we have managed to get money back from the C of $ in the past.
First thing is to add up what money you have on account that you have had no delivery against, this the easiest of funds to recover first.

Gather receipts together if you have them.

If you can, get a statement from the church on your account.

Once you have these things together you are in a position to start.

Before you go any further with them come back to us here and or PM me. I will send you relevant info.

James.

You don't need to hate them or anything like it. But you don't need to leave your money there either. They will hate you though, oh yes!

Sindy

Crusader
Welcome!!!

welcome.jpg

Make yourself at home. Glad to have you. :heartflower::rose: