What's new

Am I clear? The DCSI and the CCRD

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Snipped.

Attested natural clear.

Me too ... and I was happy because it meant I could get onto the oatee levels and stop messing about ... (till I did some and found out what they were about).

In the real world I've noticed that some people react as I always expected a "clear" to and others just seem to have to complicate every little thing ... and it was exactly the same in scientology and many of the complicator's with the most cluttered, weird thinking were the "clears" ...

:eyeroll:

There are no "clears" but there are lots of people that can think straight and solve issues.

Innominate Dude

No Longer Around
Re: Am I clear? The DCI and the CCRD

I hope the Church of Scientology gets sued for their fraudulent claims!

. . .

That is FRAUD! You don't get rid of your reactive mind. False advertising and deceptive practices.

I think you will have to wait in line for a court date, as the materialists are still clamoring for their day in court to sue Buddha for his fraudulent claim that your reality is founded upon your thoughts, particularly your thoughts of attachment to things. Imagine that dude getting away for thousands of years now, claiming that there is a basis to reality other than what Western bigots of materialism claim is the SOLE, SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN (!!!) basis of reality, known as "Objective Reality" as disclosed by the 1000% valid, and sole valid philosophy, of logical positivism!!! Surely the judge won't give you a court date ahead of all the people who want to sue the Buddha for his fraud!!!

A guide to the perplexed on the idea of "Clear" starts with the observation Scientology reality boils down to this:
- You exist as a static outside of matter energy space and time.
- You are capable of considering things to be so or not so. The most influential or fundamental of considerations are what you are identical to, similar to, or different from.
- And lastly, you have various conditions in life, such as having a bank or not, having luck or not, having wealth or not, having spirits that have invaded you and haunt or possess you, etc. etc., because of your considerations of what type of GAME or games condition suits your fancy at present.

You can pretty much decode almost all the major or truly important tenets of Scientology using that small set of ideas. You can replace the overwhelming bulk of Scientology axioms just by explaining the Scientology games idea, and then ignore the elaborate listing of particular games conditions that the axioms focuses on once you get past the first few. Hubbard's improvement over good old Siddartha was his concise expression of the games idea rather than a more abstract "attachments/craving" description, and the rest is familiar to most Buddhists. Pity he thought it up after releasing the Axioms, as he could have simplified that set of statements immensely by using the general games idea.

All those frigging rundowns about Clear exist because the clear cog itself does not necessarily solve the games condition that having a bank was meant to accommodate and make worthwhile. It is only by reflecting that you created and maintained a bank for an ***excellent*** reason, best understood via the games philosophy of Scientology, that you realize what you need to do to move beyond Clear and questions about it. The bank enables games by misattributing cause or confusing the source of things. It's the motherfucker via of all vias that can be used to disguise the true source of conditions. To be able to confidently and on a continually ongoing basis misattribute cause to something other than intelligences considering things to be so or not is what the bank enables, and that ability in turn enables the persistence of interesting games rather than such treasures losing their appeal quickly. Get rid of that mystique or the craving for those games and you have no bank, that was only ever a consideration anyhow. WHO CARES ABOUT THE REALITY OF THE BANK WHEN ITS EXISTENCE OR NOT IS SIMILAR TO THE QUESTION OF WHETHER VANILLA IS THE BEST FLAVOR OR NOT? Its just one more consideration in a vast field of possible considerations. Its existence or not is arbitrary and matters only in respects to a scheme of having enough games in life. The "reality" of the bank is a pointless debate when its the desire for the games it enables that matters, and the only thing that matters.

Old school clearing (St. Hill 60s) handled a lot of games conditions about having a bank through the various grades, each of the 0-4 addressing a vital area or tool kit of creating a games condition: not being able to communicate well enough and thereby enabling a game based on the challenges or problems that creates, etc, on up to being able to have a game and choose a side because there can always be an arbitrary rightness or wrongness fashioned out of considerations, so you can always impose wrongness on something to enable a game via a service fac, etc. Then you got up to perception of reality by ability to recognize the sources of things ("power processing"), which happen to be intelligences and wills similar to your own - purely and only thetans/intelligences considering things so or not - and not any mere vias whether of the positively existing automaticity kind or the negatively existing lack of ability kind. Then you got super bored to death of the whole games condition a bank enables by exposing the whole hoax going on - demystifying things - by unravelling R6EW schemes of having so many friggin vias to existence and perception that you could always pretend some lack of ability or some automaticity really does have separate existence, separate from thetans considering things to be so or not. R6EW is a hoax that efficiently alerts you to the hoaxing nature of all schemes of vias - that it is a hoax is not its flaw but its merit. Of course if you didn't get bored to death of linguistic/conceptual vias as a strategy for making sure adequate games exist, then R6EW didn't do it for you. There are no mystical magical word spells/word sets that truly matter unless you consider they do. Just devise your special mumbo-jumbo scheme of wordy vias that force you to eventually tire of incantations/word sets as means to enable a game and you have something as good as the original R6EW processes. But if R6EW makes you utterly bored of the vias that a bank creates the illusion of actual separate or external existence for, then you're ready for the final step. It only remains to consider that the bank doesn't enable a good enough game anymore - you are utterly friggin BORED with it just as you eventually get bored with vanilla as the finest flavor - and at that point the clear cog is merely a statement of reality just as every other portion of reality stems from theta/intelligence having a consideration that something does or doesn't exist.

Once you get bored with the game it doesn't matter if you have a bank or not - you can dispense with it as not necessary to your game or reinvent it as good for an interesting looking game, all as you please. You can also rely on OTHER PEOPLE to have "banks", so you can consider you don't have one but continue to consider that they do and THERE'S a right fine game in that one, now isn't there? There's more than one meaning to the not having "your own" reactive mind, a meaning in addition to and separate from body thetan theory.

It was always boring the hell out of the you as to the GAMES that banks enable that mattered in the old school process, and if you weren't done with the GAME you weren't done with the bank. That's true of old school and every single new school that ever came along, from Book One clear to MEST clear to Its-Sunday-and-There's-No-Good-Sports-On-So-Let's-Have-A-Bank Clear, etc.

Thus even after the great explosion of "Dianetic Clears" in the late seventies, you had people not yet tired of the GAME that considering you have a bank can enable, thus they were not done with the bank and special rundowns were craved. Well you have a hunger for it and that better-than-PT-Barnum Hubbard guy will arrange to feed you nicely, for a meager fee compared to the great wealth you will gain from choosing to view the Egress in the next corridor he is pointing out to you.

This is also true of every complex scheme of vias used to obscure the reality that intelligences/thetans considering things to be so or not is the source of all phenomena and events - whether you choose to denominate that set of vias a bank or something else. You can, for instance, pretend (consider) that there are things called "valences" or "identities" you have and that exist independently of you considering this to be so or not. If you are having lots of fun with that games condition but suspect it will get old, maybe sorting out your true and false identifies long enough forces you to repercieve the simple fact that things are true or false because you are considering them to be so - and you can go and attest to whatever OT level deals with you wanting to have enough games by having identifies that can have existence outside of your constant will for them to have existence. Rumor is that's one version of 8, but it would seem some people did that version of 8 but aren't tired of the game that 8 is supposed to help you get tired of.

Thus did the Buddha tell us, much more succintly, so long ago. Regretably not everyone is a careful reader or else Buddha was at times hard to decode, so people like Hubbard may have some thin justification for taking another stab at the idea people don't believe, to its fullest logical consequences, when the Buddha said it. It is all founded on your thoughts, as opposed to mystical workings and forces external to you. "The Kingdom of God is within" (as opposed to external to you) as Jesus put it. Crave the conditions you are experiencing and they shall persist in their existence. Crave the "reality" of things external to you can exert control aside from your considering it can, and you will persist in having that game.

====

TL,DR; Banks do or don't exist because of the games condition they enable, or fail to enable anymore. If you aren't done with the game, you aren't done with the bank, no matter your cog or attestation. You may find fiddling and fussing with the "bank" usefulness via additional rundowns dealing with "clear" if you really aren't totally done having a bank to have a game.
The actual existence or not of banks is beside the point, and worthless to debate. The Buddha had it right long ago, but didn't practice the kind of hucksterism salesmanship Hubbard did, so Buddhist are deprived of having to become depraved money hungry bastards as THE route to enlightenment, unlike Scientologists.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I had a bognition the other day. I realized why I never read Tony Ortega's highly educational 'lets look at the Bridge' articles written by some of the smartest and kindest people ever among the exes... people I love to support for all their help, like Bruce Hines and Claire Headley... The bognition occurred was when I reading this article Jon Atack: Why it takes so long to recover from Scientology
http://tonyortega.org/2014/03/08/jon-atack-why-it-takes-so-long-to-recover-from-scientology/

I realized I just could not bring myself to try and even make sense of it all beyond what I had figured out. I had enough of the bridge already!

This whole thread reminds me how the church chewed us up and spit us out with this garbage.

I love being a WOG. Wogs do it better

Gib

Crusader
I had a bognition the other day. I realized why I never read Tony Ortega's highly educational 'lets look at the Bridge' articles written by some of the smartest and kindest people ever among the exes... people I love to support for all their help, like Bruce Hines and Claire Headley... The bognition occurred was when I reading this article Jon Atack: Why it takes so long to recover from Scientology
http://tonyortega.org/2014/03/08/jon-atack-why-it-takes-so-long-to-recover-from-scientology/

I realized I just could not bring myself to try and even make sense of it all beyond what I had figured out. I had enough of the bridge already!

This whole thread reminds me how the church chewed us up and spit us out with this garbage.

From Jon Atack on that link to Tony O blog:

"I was lucky. Soon after I left, I applied the Data Series to the Org and found it wanting. Then I applied the Data Series to itself and found it wanting. Which determined me to abandon every scrap of Scientology and reincorporate anything that made sense, piecemeal. Very little actually did, once I’d stepped away. A chap who’d been in since 1954 told me that he’d laughed out loud when he read OT 3, but had done the level, just the same. I asked him why, and he told me that it “read” on the e-meter. I asked him if he’d ever doubted the e-meter. He had not. I thought that OT 3 was crazy when I first read it, but I’d spent seven years getting there. I held on for just over a year after that, until the silliness of demon possession as a leading edge therapy technique finally became unbelievable."

So connecting dots, something reads on the e-meter after a question is asked. That makes it seem real and science like. Sometimes it doesn't read.

Tony's today blog: http://tonyortega.org/2014/03/20/wh...ur-scientology-e-meter-tchotchkes/#more-13923

Tony notes this:

"As detailed on my“Secrets of the E-Meter” page, the meter uses an undamped “taut band” movement designed to produce a specified amount of bounciness, per Scientology’s specifications. Auditors are trained to interpret the needle movements, so you have to have some bounce in order to produce phenomena for the auditor to interpret. You can’t locate those sneaky BT’s with a bounceless meter."

What does that mean? Key word is "bounciness" and not the "taut band".

It means the needle will bounce randomally.

So when the auditor says "what's that" and you answer I don't know.

"That" was a random bounce, and thus that's why you as a preclear said I Don't know.

But sometimes it gets lucky. And sometimes not so lucky, hence we got your repair auditing lists.

And of course the answer is the auditor missed the read as a reason why. LOL

TheSpectator

Patron with Honors
And all of those hours and money were wasted because, I had the clear cog when I was getting my power setups back in the 60's. I was running a Dianetic chain, I cogged I was mocking the pain up as I was getting stitched up after a car accident with out anesthetics, because I was in shock, and since I was out of it anyway, why bother (or how ever my DR. justified it) I had an amazing case change at that point in session, and for the longest time no one could explain what happened to me, till years later I realized I was a Dianetic clear.

It's an amazing thing, how they try to make the unworkable tech deliver an unobtainable product. So sad. Such a waste of talent.

Mimsey

I had the "clear cog" back in a Dianetics Case Completion session (DCC was done Drug Rundown and ARC Straightwire. Supposedly the end of your "Dianetics Case". In that session I realized that the reactive mind was completely gone (I'd reached Basic Basic) and it was just me alone. I'd been creating the reactive mind and now I was the one responsible for my actions. This was invalidated several times throughout the years culminating in Flag's recent program of running Dianetics on OTs. Oh, and that's done because of an confidential issue that you can never read. Fuck you, Flag!

But look, there is no state of Clear. There is no Clear cognition. It's all bullshit. I know successful, non-scientologists who became successful because they realized the same thing: It's me! I'm the one who's responsible for my life! So let's call it the "Maturity Cognition".

So, my friends, it's time we all grow up and get a life. With Scientology you just get excuses. My 2¢.

Gib

Crusader
I had the "clear cog" back in a Dianetics Case Completion session (DCC was done Drug Rundown and ARC Straightwire. Supposedly the end of your "Dianetics Case". In that session I realized that the reactive mind was completely gone (I'd reached Basic Basic) and it was just me alone. I'd been creating the reactive mind and now I was the one responsible for my actions. This was invalidated several times throughout the years culminating in Flag's recent program of running Dianetics on OTs. Oh, and that's done because of an confidential issue that you can never read. Fuck you, Flag!

But look, there is no state of Clear. There is no Clear cognition. It's all bullshit. I know successful, non-scientologists who became successful because they realized the same thing: It's me! I'm the one who's responsible for my life! So let's call it the "Maturity Cognition".

So, my friends, it's time we all grow up and get a life. With Scientology you just get excuses. My 2¢.

Couldn't agree more. :thumbsup:

Hubbard's con was to drag it out. LOL

Hey, there's a bridge you need to do. LOL

That's one thing I have not been able to understand since that day in 1991 when I read the Time Magazine article on the cult,

What is the point of trying to understand what Hubbard put together, it's all a con game.

It really hit home when the retards would run up to protesters in the late 1990s and start yelling "WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES" to them as if Hubbard's mindfuck is going to work on someone who wasn't brainwashed to react to it, and it got even funnier when they tried Hubbard's silly shit on Anonymous protesters.

So when I read Sneakster's posts about OSA working people over here with their Black Scientology, he doesn't realize that only morons like himself are affected by Hubbard's silly ass role playing game, because they are stupid enough to agree to it.

The real Clear Cognition is when someone starts discussing spiritual mumbo jumbo and you can honestly say,

' I really don't give a fuck, I'd rather focus on life and living it, but thanks anyway.'

Gib

Crusader
That's one thing I have not been able to understand since that day in 1991 when I read the Time Magazine article on the cult,

What is the point of trying to understand what Hubbard put together, it's all a con game.

It really hit home when the retards would run up to protesters in the late 1990s and start yelling "WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES" to them as if Hubbard's mindfuck is going to work on someone who wasn't brainwashed to react to it, and it got even funnier when they tried Hubbard's silly shit on Anonymous protesters.

So when I read Sneakster's posts about OSA working people over here with their Black Scientology, he doesn't realize that only morons like himself are affected by Hubbard's silly ass role playing game, because they are stupid enough to agree to it.

The real Clear Cognition is when someone starts discussing spiritual mumbo jumbo and you can honestly say,

' I really don't give a fuck, I'd rather focus on life and living it, but thanks anyway.'

that was the con Chuck. Hubbard convinced us that our past hung us up, and we needed to handle the past to be in present time. LOL

But hey, when a small group of people believe it, and those small group of people are the "able", well

he got us.

Hubbard didn't help the unable.

there's no money in helping the "unable", they no gots money. LOL

that was the con Chuck. Hubbard convinced us that our past hung us up, and we needed to handle the past to be in present time. LOL

But hey, when a small group of people believe it, and those small group of people are the "able", well

he got us.

Hubbard didn't help the unable.

there's no money in helping the "unable", they no gots money. LOL
The Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons pull the same thing, just not as sinister as Hubbard.

They come to your door start discussing all of the negative current events then read very vague generic passages which can relate to these events if these events happen to be bothering you enough.

However if you tell them, 'why would any of that be bothering me when it's such a beautiful day outside and the world is safer now that's it's ever been in recorded history? They will had you a leaflet, tell you to have a nice day and look for the next card to play.

They never go to neighborhoods in impoverished areas where there is no money, they typically hit Middle Class neighborhoods, apartment and condo complexes work the best for them because they hope to find people who may have recently moved to the area and are looking for friends.

Hubbard was far more evil, he'd make you fill out a rigged form that described what was bothering you and called it a personality test, then he'd use it to work you over.

snip.... The meter uses an undamped “taut band” movement designed to produce a specified amount of bounciness, per Scientology’s specifications. Auditors are trained to interpret the needle movements, so you have to have some bounce in order to produce phenomena for the auditor to interpret. You can’t locate those sneaky BT’s with a bounceless meter."

What does that mean? Key word is "bounciness" and not the "taut band".

It means the needle will bounce randomally.

So when the auditor says "what's that" and you answer I don't know.

"That" was a random bounce, and thus that's why you as a preclear said I Don't know.

But sometimes it gets lucky. And sometimes not so lucky, hence we got your repair auditing lists.

And of course the answer is the auditor missed the read as a reason why. LOL[/COLOR]

Gib - have you ever used an e-meter? It does not work like that. Nor are auditors (good auditors) fooled by random reads. I don't really know what he means when he refers to bounce, because I have never seen the phenomenon he's describing. The only time I've seen a needle bounce is when it hits the pins at the end of the dial. The rest of the time it reacts exactly as it should. Cleanly and precisely. There are no random bounces. There are mental reads, and there are body motion reads. You learn to differentiate them. If you don't have a meter, get one from Ebay for a few bucks, and get a meter drill book and play with it.

Mimsey

Gib

Crusader
The Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons pull the same thing, just not as sinister as Hubbard.

They come to your door start discussing all of the negative current events then read very vague generic passages which can relate to these events if these events happen to be bothering you enough.

However if you tell them, 'why would any of that be bothering me when it's such a beautiful day outside and the world is safer now that's it's ever been in recorded history? They will had you a leaflet, tell you to have a nice day and look for the next card to play.

They never go to neighborhoods in impoverished areas where there is no money, they typically hit Middle Class neighborhoods, apartment and condo complexes work the best for them because they hope to find people who may have recently moved to the area and are looking for friends.

Hubbard was far more evil, he'd make you fill out a rigged form that described what was bothering you and called it a personality test, then he'd use it to work you over.

yah, and if you read dianetics, he said you were insane until you had gotten "clear", now that's a nice suggestion.

And Why, cuz hubbaid said at any moment an engram could go into restimulation and you'd be acting out some words spoken to you while you were unconsciousness. LOL

Oh, and hubbard said dianetics was not hypnosis. LOL

And here he was telling us suggestions in dianetics. LOL

yah, and if you read dianetics, he said you were insane until you had gotten "clear", now that's a nice suggestion.

And Why, cuz hubbaid said at any moment an engram could go into restimulation and you'd be acting out some words spoken to you while you were unconsciousness. LOL

Oh, and hubbard said dianetics was not hypnosis. LOL

And here he was telling us suggestions in dianetics. LOL

Man is asleep and only Dianetics can wake him up

It is 100% hypnosis,

Do people who are able to think on their own act like this?

One protester yelling out a few questions about David Miscavige and the entire group acts like bees being summoned back the hive, completely unable to confront the protester.

And these are the elite of the elite of Scientology, Hubbard's Sea Org.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m8SX-y4IB0

Gib

Crusader
Gib - have you ever used an e-meter? It does not work like that. Nor are auditors (good auditors) fooled by random reads. I don't really know what he means when he refers to bounce, because I have never seen the phenomenon he's describing. The only time I've seen a needle bounce is when it hits the pins at the end of the dial. The rest of the time it reacts exactly as it should. Cleanly and precisely. There are no random bounces. There are mental reads, and there are body motion reads. You learn to differentiate them. If you don't have a meter, get one from Ebay for a few bucks, and get a meter drill book and play with it.

Mimsey

don't take the word bounce literally. He's meaning random reaction. And hubbard assigns the significance to it, no matter what you saw while auditing another.

But still, I'll go back to hubbard saying he "cleared" people in dianetics, and said any two people who read dianetics and audited each other could clear themselves. So why a need to create a bridge to total freedom, and why a need to create scientology?

8-8008

Patron with Honors
Man is asleep and only Dianetics can wake him up

It is 100% hypnosis,

Do people who are able to think on their own act like this?

One protester yelling out a few questions about David Miscavige and the entire group acts like bees being summoned back the hive, completely unable to confront the protester.

And these are the elite of the elite of Scientology, Hubbard's Sea Org.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m8SX-y4IB0

LOL great video. I did not see that one before.

I used to run away as well when inside the SO. LOL Now, I know that OSA, security did not want us to know the truth. And guess what, SO Members really think protesters are SP and insane. They are brainwashed. I was too and believed what the SO OSA bullshit said.

class4OT5

Patron
Am I Clear? Good question. I did Power, Power Plus, R6EW & the Clearing Course at AOLA in 1977. I couldn't figure out whether I was done. Apparently my C/S thought I was Clear, so in an auditing session I was shown an HCOB to read which sort of gave the "Clear cog" re. "mocking it up". I guess that was it.

RogerB

Crusader
From Jon Atack on that link to Tony O blog:

"I was lucky. Soon after I left, I applied the Data Series to the Org and found it wanting. Then I applied the Data Series to itself and found it wanting. Which determined me to abandon every scrap of Scientology and reincorporate anything that made sense, piecemeal. Very little actually did, once I’d stepped away. A chap who’d been in since 1954 told me that he’d laughed out loud when he read OT 3, but had done the level, just the same. I asked him why, and he told me that it “read” on the e-meter. I asked him if he’d ever doubted the e-meter. He had not. I thought that OT 3 was crazy when I first read it, but I’d spent seven years getting there. I held on for just over a year after that, until the silliness of demon possession as a leading edge therapy technique finally became unbelievable."

. . . Snipped . .

I find that funny (both in the hilarious sense and the strange sense) . . . ummm, those who know WTF a meter reads on knows it reads on all kinds of things like: disagree, rejection, "misunderstood" as in like WTF is this shit! . . . and per Hubbard it reads on LIES!!!! Hello??? is it possible this guy reacted to the lies of Hubbs himself but didn't recognize it???

So to go ahead and run what you found to be stupid because it "read on the meter" is bloody silly . . . the smart move would have been to determine WHY was it reading.

As to the "Bounce" thingie . . . that is nonsense . . . the patent Hubbs got on/for his "invention" was for the feedback loop that accentuated the FALLS of the needle when resistance lessened.

I have written on this before . . . the idiot thus negated the greater value of the RISE READ and in particular the "Reverse Rocket Read" that occurs when certain areas of case are tripped on.

Body reads give the needle reaction that one could see as a "bounce."

R

ClearedSP

Patron with Honors
I attested in good faith, and got my cert and bracelet. Disregarding for a moment the fact that I no longer believe in reactive minds, am I Clear?

Though they may have done some minor purging of the Clear tally before that, by the early '90s they were cutting the numbers by thousands, so that even now there are less people said to be Clear than in 1990. Close to 20% of Clear numbers were apparently declared to have been invalid/void, though I've never heard any explanation as to why. Did they die, or get declared? Did someone decide they weren't really Clear per 1990 tek? Did 20% of Clears have multiple numbers?

If one looks at their list of "All the Clears in <your country>," one probably won't be there! Like, in the US, only 7,698 Clears were listed in 2006, when well over 60,000 Clear attests had happened, and the idea that less than 1/8th of Clears were from the US is obviously preposterous. If you search the list for particular individuals who you know should be on it, they usually aren't. It's not necessarily related to status; when I look for DSAs like Carmichael, Allender or Quiros, their names aren't there, as aren't a number of my old OT friends who joined the SO, who are still in good standing. Old OT friends who remained public, also aren't there. Lots of early Clears aren't there, so it's not about the abolition of post-1978 Dianetic/Natural/Past-life (etc.) Clears. By my reckoning, the list should be at least four times that long, and I can't find any rhyme or reason behind the omissions. There should be over 60,000 names total, not around 10k in the world.

If, like most people who attested, you aren't on the list of Clears in your country, but have never been told anything about it by the CoS, what are you? :shrug:

I never realized being declared would un-clear you. Wow. So I am no longer cause over matter, energy, space and time on the first dynamic and I am not mocking up my bank? Cool. Where can I get a cert - what do they call it? I am a wog release? Oh, wait! I'm a bitter apostate. Judging from some of my posts I may not be a sweet or tasty apostate, but I'm not completely bitter either.

I must be a mamby pamby apostate.

Where do I write my success story on my un wins of not being clear?

Mimsey

chipgallo

Patron Meritorious
If you are talking about Kristi Wachter's From Clear to Eternity list, it is not authoritative and would be disavowed by the orgs. As she states on the site, it was compiled from various publications that Scientology Inc. put out over the years, and for various reasons these did not contain all the names as you have pointed out.

FCDC had what can politely be called "out admin" over the years and did not always send the names to be published. Most of the clear attests that I knew personally in the late 1970's from that org are not on the list.

As to the "Bounce" thingie . . . that is nonsense . . . the patent Hubbs got on/for his "invention" was for the feedback loop that accentuated the FALLS of the needle when resistance lessened.

I have written on this before . . . the idiot thus negated the greater value of the RISE READ and in particular the "Reverse Rocket Read" that occurs when certain areas of case are tripped on.
Say what? Is that for real he patented a fall accentuator? Do the freezone computer meters have that circuit?

I'd love to see a video of a person hooked up to a MK7 and one of the FZ meters simultaneously and see how both meters react to questions.

Paul! Oh, Paul!! are you game to do this?

Mimsey