What's new

Amazing audio interview with P.I.

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Whoa! The whole audio!! I'm out doing family fun day at the local school fundraiser all afternoon but looking forward to listening tonight when I make dinner! Thanks for the link!!!

Leland

Crusader
Interesting....

This is audio of Daniel Powell...the son of the PI arrested, being interviewed by the Police. They had been following Ron Miscavige Sr.

One interesting point, new to me....Daniel states that currently there were 2 PIs following Miscavige Sr....but sometimes there were 3 PIs.

Also that Daniel seems to know, because of what he says to police...all about David Miscavige and Ron Sr...and what the Cult of Hubbard wants done....

Also some photographs ( from above link) of the weapons found in the car...and license plates...and the silencer...

https://soundcloud.com/jason-moline...scussing-scientology-in-2013-police-interview

Veda

Sponsor
128936-GTAIV-2013-10-08-19-59-32-12.jpg

Having fun with rifles and silencers.

Have listened to the first fifth of the below audio. The PI interviewed by the police refers to plants - posing as friends, etc., - used in addition the PI's services. The PI mentions accessing phone conversations and emails, and insists that it's being done legally, but that's improbable.

This is the same type of activity that's been done by Scientology for decades, and was exposed decades ago - yet Scientology continues doing it.

The PIs had a silencer (used by hit men) "just for fun."

This is reminiscent of a Scientology attorney insisting that the instruction by Hubbard in his 'Bolivar' Policy Letter, about "tight conspiracies" and arson and killing, and "pink legs," etc., was really only meant to be humorous.

Sindy

Crusader
Wow. I don't know how many people would take the time to listen to all this but I hope many do. It's outrageous. What does it take to bring this cult down?

Sindy

Crusader
"If we lose this job. We lose everything." Awwwwwe, cry me a river.

Who has leaked these and why I wonder.

Now that this has been made public, can this be used in any other case against the cult or Miscavige personally?

Last edited:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
"If we lose this job. We lose everything." Awwwwwe, cry me a river.

Who has leaked these and why I wonder.

Now that this has been made public, can this be used in any other case against the cult or Miscavige personally?

I didn't realize this was a year and a half ago but the PIs are done. I'm sure DM was hanging onto his copper rods when he heard this.

Is it just me or is this dynamite? $10,000 to spy on your 80 year old dad? Just let him die if he keels over? The cops were great here.
"What do they have to be paranoid about?" I think he said.

Is there a point where Cruise's attys have a little talk with the boy wonder about his best bud? Who would believe this shit if it weren't
really happening? How many more hits can they take? This whole thing is just a test of how strong scientology's brainwashing really is
which evidently is pretty strong.

Sindy

Crusader
I didn't realize this was a year and a half ago but the PIs are done. I'm sure DM was hanging onto his copper rods when he heard this.

Is it just me or is this dynamite? $10,000 to spy on your 80 year old dad? Just let him die if he keels over? The cops were great here.
"What do they have to be paranoid about?" I think he said.

Is there a point where Cruise's attys have a little talk with the boy wonder about his best bud? Who would believe this shit if it weren't
really happening? How many more hits can they take? This whole thing is just a test of how strong scientology's brainwashing really is
which evidently is pretty strong.

I hear you. It is dynamite except most will not take the time to listen to all of this and so far, the have published important soundbites but I'm not sure what impact it's had. Probably a lot but IDK.

Through the whole thing I was thinking that the cops did a fantastic job in this questioning -- very calming, very soothing -- just the exact right way to get these guys talking.

Maybe I blanked out but I never heard if they got the approval to read their texts (get the passwords). Did they?

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Whoa! The whole audio!! I'm out doing family fun day at the local school fundraiser all afternoon but looking forward to listening tonight when I make dinner! Thanks for the link!!!
Okay, I won't be listening tonight (or making dinner), what started innocently enough as bounce houses, cake walk raffles and elementary school carnival games..turned into a pool party at my house, kids splashing with noodles and moms splashing with Pinot :happydance:

everyone is gone..I'm tipsy but going to try and catch up on the board and since I said I was going to listen, I felt obligated to explain that I had a change of plans.. Cheers to tomorrow and listening while I make breakfast! I'm really excited to hear this!!

And if anyone is wondering..yes, the baby is already in bed!

Sindy

Crusader
By the way all you people still inside, now is the time to bolt. You do see the trend, right? Get out now while you can still feel good about doing it of your own volition. Don't be caught like a deer in headlights. Just leave. You owe them nothing.

Last edited:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Interesting....

This is audio of Daniel Powell...the son of the PI arrested, being interviewed by the Police. They had been following Ron Miscavige Sr.

One interesting point, new to me....Daniel states that currently there were 2 PIs following Miscavige Sr....but sometimes there were 3 PIs.

Also that Daniel seems to know, because of what he says to police...all about David Miscavige and Ron Sr...and what the Cult of Hubbard wants done....

Also some photographs ( from above link) of the weapons found in the car...and license plates...and the silencer...

https://soundcloud.com/jason-moline...scussing-scientology-in-2013-police-interview

There are actually 4 tracks. Father, Dwayne Powell, and son, Daniel, being interviewed separately by police investigators.
This is extremely credible evidence of David Miscavige's involvement in Scientology spying programs and supports Marty Rathbun and Monique's contention of Miscavige's direct supervisory involvement.

Sindy

Crusader
There are actually 4 tracks. Father, Dwayne Powell, and son, Daniel, being interviewed separately by police investigators.
This is extremely credible evidence of David Miscavige's involvement in Scientology spying programs and supports Marty Rathbun and Monique's contention of Miscavige's direct supervisory involvement.

I love how Daniel says, "I don't want to know too much about Scientology because I don't want to think that I'm doing something bad."

Good lord! Well, you just lay your sweet little gun-toting head upon your pillow and rest easy pal because you're working for the kindest, most benevolent crime syndicate that ever was. Nighty night dumb-ass.

Money is quite persuasive.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

By the way all you people still inside, now is the time to bolt. You do see the trend, right? Get out now while you can still feel good about doing it of your own volition. Don't be caught like a deer in headlights. Just leave. You owe them nothing.

Sindy, I want to thank L. Ron Hubbard to whom I owe a never ending debt of gratitude for eternity because of the precious gift of Total Freedom that...and....um, well, I now know that I am calm and, er...and I will never again be the effect because of--wait...

Shit. Something is wrong with my teleprompter. Damn! And my earpiece is glitching out and they are all yelling something I forgot to say. Wait...Ok, Ok, Okay, let me just say...wait you're all talking at once, can you just--

Okay, Sindy, I am back now. Okay, let me uh, take a short break and then come right back and I will tell you the rest of my unbelievable win and debt to Ron.

ML,
Billy Blowdown
OT VIII

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
So glad to have all the audio!! Listening to the son, Daniel Powell, right now.

So much for THAT confidentially agreement, lol!!

Kudos to the West Allis Police!! :thumbsup:

Sindy

Crusader
So glad to have all the audio!! Listening to the son, Daniel Powell, right now.

So much for THAT confidentially agreement, lol!!

Kudos to the West Allis Police!! :thumbsup:

Hells yeah. I would have told them anything! They did a wonderful job.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Okay, I won't be listening tonight (or making dinner), what started innocently enough as bounce houses, cake walk raffles and elementary school carnival games..turned into a pool party at my house, kids splashing with noodles and moms splashing with Pinot :happydance:

everyone is gone..I'm tipsy but going to try and catch up on the board and since I said I was going to listen, I felt obligated to explain that I had a change of plans.. Cheers to tomorrow and listening while I make breakfast! I'm really excited to hear this!!

And if anyone is wondering..yes, the baby is already in bed!

Okay, your subliminal messages are loud and clear. We get it.

Baby is asleep.

No adults.

Wine.
PARTY AT MISS
WOG'S HOUSE TONIGHT!!!
EVERYBODY!
GO NOW!

..and don't wake up
the baby when you're partying!

Last edited: