What's new

Amazon Listing "Inside the Fraud of Scientology" by Arnie Lerma editor

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
I stumbled on this listing, on AMAZON, while looking for another page of mine tonight.

LINK
$150.00

A collection of articles, news reports, and research, organized in ten sections in a 3" ring binder. 1997 date is estimate; no year is listed on covers, but 1997 is the date of some of the later articles included. Table of contents reads as follows: Introduction - the problem described by the Wall Street Journal & New York Times. 1: Scientology's War Against Judges, Dirty Tricks, 1991 Tim eMagazine Article, Pulitzer prize winning article from St Petersburg Times. 2: RAIDS on citizens by an organization claiming to be a 'church', American University's JURIST Magaine on litigation tactics; Washington Post Articles; Wired Magazine. 3: The Murder investigation of Lisa McPherson at Scientology's headquarters in Florida. 4: Scientology's war against the Cult Awareness Network (CAN), and Front Groups for Scientology, more on IRS Secret Agreement, NY Times, Tax Analysts Lawsuit against IRS for information on Secret agreement. 5: More stories on Scientology & Internal Revenue Service. 6: "The Dark Side of Scientology," ARD German TV Show on Enforced Abortions, Mysterious Deaths, and money. 7: Harrassment in England, the Official "Foster Report" by Sir John Foster (all relevant today). 8: The Australian Equiry into Scientology by Kevin Victor Anderson Q.C. (all relevant). 9: International Crime - Spain, Canada, Greece, Italy, France, Sweden, Netherlands, Russia, india, Great Britain, South Africa, Albania, Ireland. 10: Why Scientologists cannot be trusted, by Arnaldo Lerma, Ex-Member for 10 years, and the Liberty Tree story on the RAID on his home in Arlington, Virginia.

In 1997, at my own expense and using non-tax-deductibe gifted amounts to Lermanet.com,
I produced 50 i think... (I don't recall total number, I know when we collated them they covered the entire living room) of these binders, and then passed them out to key members of the US Congress and US Senate, and committee chairmen.

At US Senate Hearings Chaired by Sen Alfonse D'Amato NY where Scientology was trying to get Germany condemned for its treatment of Scientologists, it was one of these binders that I brought, and handed to the Chairman of the Committee. With the binder under his right elbow, up cam OSA PR DC Sylvia Stanard, who literally placed both of her her hands on the edge of the binder. while repeating in a loud and determined almost hissing whisper: "You don't need that, hand it to me. You don't need that, hand it to me...."

The Chairman, meanwhile was looking at me.

He walked away with the binder, the legislation never passed.

Whomever is selling this binder, would likely have been someone on Capitol Hill.

Arnie Lerma
I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speake

Wow, Arnie, talk about a blast from the past! :thumbsup:

How cool! A little bit of history right before us on Amazon.

So...how are you coming along with your book? :happydance:

"Inside The Fraud Of Scientology" is a DARN GOOD TITLE, by the way! :clap: :biggrin:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Arnie, I think you should buy it and then copyright it. Then sell copies of it yourself, lol!!

Well...crank out that thing and duplicate it! :clap: As a collectible "historic copy"! :biggrin:

I like that you put the pictures of two dead Cult members on the cover too. Let's never forget them.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow, Arnie, talk about a blast from the past! :thumbsup:

How cool! A little bit of history right before us on Amazon.

So...how are you coming along with your book? :happydance:

"Inside The Fraud Of Scientology" is a DARN GOOD TITLE, by the way! :clap: :biggrin:

...books, it looks like it will turn in into books.. the title has changed a couple of times, and Im glad i didnt publish something a few years ago, because what Ive learned recently has blown my own mind, and I believe it will do the same for at least a few others.

“The mind, once stretched by a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well...crank out that thing and duplicate it! :clap: As a collectible "historic copy"! :biggrin:

I like that you put the pictures of two dead Cult members on the cover too. Let's never forget them.

and if I recall correctly that dark thing on the cover is a greyscale tombstone, that says

Noak Lottick

RIP

"Noah Lottick jumped to his death,
clutching his last few dollars,
tightly to his chest.."

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Damn Arnie - just amazing what you have done! I hope you publish all of this information and add it to the SP BASICS!! I will buy whatever you publish and add it to my library at home!!

I love having the SP BASICS in my Library at Home. The kids friends come over and scan my Library - they immediately hone into the SP Basics. I let them borrow the books to take home and read!!

They are blown away and rest assured - never to trapped by this CULT!

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
"You don't need that, hand it to me. You don't need that, hand it to me...."

Sounds like Sylvia Stanard's TRs in "These aren't the droids you're looking for" tech failed hard. How very classically Scientology!

(Incidentally, I see no cult service completions for Sylvia after September 2001. Did she wake up and get out? Hope so.)

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Sounds like Sylvia Stanard's TRs in "These aren't the droids you're looking for" tech failed hard. How very classically Scientology!

(Incidentally, I see no cult service completions for Sylvia after September 2001. Did she wake up and get out? Hope so.)

Hardly.

She has plenty of videos on YouTube taken after 2001. More recently she was very involved in the Fair Gaming of Anon Sparrow, the infamous protester at DC Org.

Sylvia has fallen apart physically and all that remains of her spiritual quest to go OT is that incessant creepy grinning while she tries to lie and introvert "SPs". She has fallen so deep down the cult rabbit hole that she gets wins on the "VFP" of trying to cave people in.

If Scientology ever wanted to try to prove the existence of "1.1" they would do well to show her grinning fair game exploits.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I stumbled on this listing, on AMAZON, while looking for another page of mine tonight.

LINK
$150.00

I see that there is a new review for the item on Amazon from a "Jonnie G Tyler" for your item. Could that be the character from Battlefield Earth? Jonnie Goodboy Tyler? :unsure:

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
:wow: Just wow!

Did you contact the seller to tell him/her that you are the creator of the binder, and where dId they get it?

RogerB

Crusader
Arnie is one of the three greatest heroes of ESMB . . . way up there with Emma and Veda.

Thanks, Arnie!

RogerB

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron

2004 picture, she said she was on OTIII

sylvia2004.jpg

Above a picture of $cientology "working"..

Last edited:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
:wow: Just wow!

Did you contact the seller to tell him/her that you are the creator of the binder, and where dId they get it?

No I didn't, I know where the binders made went. Looking at the other interesting books this person is selling and their location Pennsylvania, I suspect it is a retired staffer or congressman.. I just hope it sells. Maybe RTC will gobble it up, they used to do that..

Arnie