What's new

Amended Raid Report, Gold Base 10-26-08

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Not only do they think that, but they are backed up by the laws on the books in the state of Califonia.

Anyone has the power of arrest for things they witness, and force can be used to affect it.

IF the guards told him he was tresspassing and he didnt leave, they were acting within the law.

Property does not have to be posted, notification of the trespass can be given verbally.

Not saying it was a good thing.

Its more like physical trolling, by both the guards and by anonorange...

And trolling in real life has real life consequences.

Oh for God's sake Alex, you don't really believe that do you?

If someone walks onto your land you can just shout “Trespassing! You’re under arrest!” and then jump on him?

That is not reasonable behaviour by anyone’s standards is it?

Why not just ask the ‘trespasser’ to leave?

Axiom142

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
RiF,

Thanks for your report of this event.

When I first heard details of what had happened, I was rather critical of AO for following the guards onto their property. After reviewing the photos and having viewed various videos of the event, I can see that I was wrong.

The property is not clearly marked and there is no obvious boundary to delineate where the cult’s property starts and public property ends. I don’t see how anyone who was not intimately familiar with the layout of the property could be expected to know that they might be trespassing. In any case, the correct thing to do would be to ask them to leave. Having 3 people jump on one person, put their knees in his back and force his face into the dirt while twisting his arms behind his back to apply restraints is a flagrant example of brutally excessive force. And when Barb attempted to retrieve AO’s camera which contained evidence of the attack, she was clearly assaulted as well. This was captured on video, so there is no disputing this.

Obviously the laws are not necessarily the same, but in the UK, doing this to someone who had strayed onto your land would be assault and a criminal offence. The persons carrying out such an act would be arrested by the police, not the victim.

What is also clear from the photos and the video, is that the cults thugs attempted to provoke this incident by hanging around the van and then withdrawing when approached. There is no other conclusion that any rational person could come to, after seeing the evidence. Placing a traffic flare behind the vehicle is totally unnecessary as the van is clearly not parked in a manner that would pose a danger to road traffic.

This whole incident reinforces the need to stay in groups where someone can watch your back and always have videos cameras ready to go, and lots of them!

I would like to say a “Well done!” to all the protestors, you showed remarkable restraint and composure. It is obvious that the cult’s thugs were attempting to provoke a violent response. Well, I have no doubt that their actions will rebound in a big way. They have been exposed for what they are now. Desperate scheming cowards

Oh, and a little message for any OSA operatives reading this. If you try to claim that the use of violent force was justified, then you can have no complaints if any of your protestors set a foot on someone’s private property and they get jumped on and tied up, can you? Or hadn’t you realised that every action has a consequence?

That’s the trouble with you cultists, you are totally unable to break out of your cult mentality and see the bigger picture. Your dead leader says “Attack!” so you robotically attack anyone who disagrees with you. You cannot see that you are creating more enemies for yourselves. Anonymous started because you blindly attacked, and now you are creating more enemies by attacking them. Even though I am pointing this out to you, you still won’t learn until it is too late.

I don’t expect you to last much longer and good riddance.

Axiom142

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh for God's sake Alex, you don't really believe that do you?

If someone walks onto your land you can just shout “Trespassing! You’re under arrest!” and then jump on him?

That is not reasonable behavior by anyone’s standards is it?

Why not just ask the ‘trespasser’ to leave?

Axiom142

Exactly, never ceases to amaze me how Hubbo's 'tech' diminishes critical thinking of those participants.... who are nonetheless too arrogant to accept that they 'were had' and thus must constantly 'justify' their connection.

anonmom

Patron with Honors
I agree. From what I see clearly Anonorange is the victim here. He was protesting peacefully and went to check on their car which the scientologist goons were messing around. They were baiting him to cross the unmarked property line and when he did they attacked him like a gang of thugs. The cops arrested the wrong person. They should have arrested all the guards for attacking and restraining AO. I hope he sues them and wins. He deserves legal restitution. Xenubarb too for assault. She was right by the car trying to get AO's camera which he asked her to take. They tackled and threw her against the car. Note that she is a very slender woman and there was no reason for such force. The guards didn't want her to get the camera because they knew they were way overstepping their legal rights and the evidence would prove it.

Yet another example why this "church" needs to be dismantled brick by brick.

byte301

Crusader
The law in CA states that you have to ask them to leave if they are trespassing before you can make a citizen's arrest. Signs must be posted every so many feet stating that it's private property. And you can't use undue physical force in restraining the trespasser.

They never gave AO a chance to leave the property before they jumped him. The law also says you can't take and hold the trespassers' property. They kept one of AO's throwaway cameras. Don't know if he ever got it back.

The scilons broke all these laws and the cops arrested AO! Time to sue imo. And I am pretty sure AO is going to do just that. I hope Barb does as well. It's was assault no matter how they try to spin it.

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
I heard from a Socal Anon that AO's charges were dropped. Can we get some confirmation or sauce on this guys?

byte301

Crusader
I heard from a Socal Anon that AO's charges were dropped. Can we get some confirmation or sauce on this guys?

O rly? Gee I wonder why they would drop the charges?????? hahahaha
Could it have something to do with THEM being in the wrong???? AO better sue the crap out of them or I will kick his butt.

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Home Land Def

Hmmmm, wonder if you can report CoS to Homeland Defence for using explosives (flare) near a vehicle, just an idea (AnonOrange).

list of charges AGAINST CoS: :duh:
Entrapment,
Deprivation of Liberty,
Assault,
Conspiracy,
False report to Police,
Destruction of Private property (camera)

add yr list

FoTi

Crusader
The law in CA states that you have to ask them to leave if they are trespassing before you can make a citizen's arrest. Signs must be posted every so many feet stating that it's private property. And you can't use undue physical force in restraining the trespasser.

They never gave AO a chance to leave the property before they jumped him. The law also says you can't take and hold the trespassers' property. They kept one of AO's throwaway cameras. Don't know if he ever got it back.

The scilons broke all these laws and the cops arrested AO! Time to sue imo. And I am pretty sure AO is going to do just that. I hope Barb does as well. It's was assault no matter how they try to spin it.

Could AO also go after the cops for false arrest and protecting the Scios and not upholding the CA laws?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Could AO also go after the cops for false arrest and protecting the Scios and not upholding the CA laws?

He could file a complaint, and should, however, it's unlikely that anything would be done about it, since this is Riverside County, which is Occupied (and bought off) territory.

rivda03.gif

Zinj

byte301

Crusader
True Zinj. But if he lost he could appeal and take it to a higher court. This shit with Riverside is just the pits. We need a Serpico in that damn pd.