What's new

Amy From ESK Is Going To Be On TV!

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks, Byte, for asking! I'm well...it's been another wild ride, but hey,
I try to learn each time...a bit more. This one was a good one.

Here's my video from today, after hearing from many nice people who have
PMd me, called me and e-mailed me good wishes. I ran across this video in my Playlist---and it moved me, greatly. Here ya go, if you'd like to look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYvoXdg2peQ

Thanks for the invite...I think I shall :omg:

My best,

Tory/Magoo~~

Tory, I'm brand new around here, and I really don't know what happened recently (I read a little about it but I've never been in the ThunderDome and I never plan to either), but, I just wanted to say that I've watched enough of your videos to know you have a good heart and I admire and respect you so much for what you are doing. I see you're smiling at the end of that video, that means so much. :thumbsup: :happydance:

Keep up the good work you are doing. :rose:

Pixie

Crusader
Thanks, Byte, for asking! I'm well...it's been another wild ride, but hey,
I try to learn each time...a bit more. This one was a good one.

Here's my video from today, after hearing from many nice people who have
PMd me, called me and e-mailed me good wishes. I ran across this video in my Playlist---and it moved me, greatly. Here ya go, if you'd like to look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYvoXdg2peQ

Thanks for the invite...I think I shall :omg:

My best,

Tory/Magoo~~

:bigcry: :bigcry: I cried the whole way through that like a li''le baba!! :bigcry: more evidence that we are all connected on some deeper level. Tory I wish I could have been there right beside you to give you a big warm hug, I wish you the best, you are strong and an example to us all. Keep doing well.. you have my warmest wishes always.. Pixie.. :bighug:

byte301

Crusader
Tory,

I hope you do come on here more. It's all going to work out. Don't worry or be sad about it.

We don't get into much drama around here and I think you could do with less drama right about now. :p

riptide

Patron with Honors
Thank you Tory for all your hard work, much of which was key for me as I was able to see more of the abuses because of your efforts. Particularly the videos with Greg and Debra Barnes early on. I share your deep felt sentiments especially regards to disconnection. We are all behind you. :thumbsup:

WrongPlaceRightTime

Patron Meritorious
Byte,

Excellent :thumbsup: If they're going to take calls, I make sure we have
an agreement ahead of time that IF Scientology/OSA tries to "Spam" their
network, (Obviously just calling as "regular callers", but they are known by their
messages or non-messages)---they will just click them off. (I used to work in that area, and we
would call and call ...trying to clog up the lines so no "Critics" could get on,
or ask stupid questions to you get off your topic).

I've found stations are very
fair on this, IF you warn them ahead of time.

Good luck! :happydance:

Tory/Magoo~~

She is going to be on Television not radio, Tory.

Congratulations Amy, Jenna and Nicholi. I look forward to seeing their segment.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Pixie....thanks sooooooooo much! Also, thanks to Byte, too: I appreciate
your words. I love this: :bighug:

SP: Thanks for posting the original (actually, the "original" I found out is from Apple, for those who recognize it). I didn't know if posting 2 videos would be too much, so I'm glad you did. Isn't it a wonderful video?

FANTASTIC re this show being on TV!! How exciting this will be!:dance2:

It's great to be here..... :rose:

Tory/Magoo~~

Pixie

Crusader
You are so very welcome, and it's so great to have you here. Your videos helped me to wake up Tory, they did, which is why I still cry when I see you on video.. :bigcry: :blush: You are reaching possibly more people than you realize, keep going, don't let anyone get you down, you are helping so much and I appreciate that more than you know. You are such a brave soldier. :hug:

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
You are so very welcome, and it's so great to have you here. Your videos helped me to wake up Tory, they did, which is why I still cry when I see you on video.. :bigcry: :blush: You are reaching possibly more people than you realize, keep going, don't let anyone get you down, you are helping so much and I appreciate that more than you know. You are such a brave soldier. :hug:

Absolutely agreed.
Tory and others are the voice for those of us that have not yet a voice.
Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Boldgirl

Patron Meritorious
Tory Magoo!!!!

I am so glad to see you post here. YOUR videos definitely helped me when I was first looking on the internet, I watched them all and always watch the new ones.

Whooo hoooo , Tory's here !!!!!
May you become as addicted to this board as we are!

:hifive: :cheers: :handinhand: :pillowfight:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
:) Riptide, Pixie and Boldgirl...I'm very happy that I've been able to help you in any small way. Like I said in my video, it's been an honor to meet SO many people (both on-line, and picketing)...truly, it has.

Iknowtoomuch, thank you, too. I agree....those of us now "out" are the voices
for those trying to make their way. Hopefully we can help---that's the best we can do is give it 110 % as my Dad used to say.

I also always feel like for me, since I knew
4 young Scios who took their own lives (Now 7)---and one was a very dear friend.....plus Lisa who died from medical abuses----I feel like I'm partially a voice for each. I lived with C of $s Medical abuses for 30 years---and I'll never
stop speaking about that. I literally started speaking out because of my friend's son, who took his own life, and ALL of the families who have experience "Disconnection". The rest is history :omg:

My love to all here~~~

Tory/Magoo
PS: I ***love*** the emoticons here!
It's like going to Disneyland for me. :happydance: :roflmao: :dancer: :hifive: :thankyou:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
<snip> SP: Thanks for posting the original (actually, the "original" I found out is from Apple, for those who recognize it). I didn't know if posting 2 videos would be too much, so I'm glad you did. Isn't it a wonderful video? <snip>
Yeah.. But I like that one from Anonymous with Paulette, Arnie, Jenna.. And all the others.. You too! :) - I was very moved by that when I saw it.

But yes: Credit where credit is due:

Ahh.. It's a PR world! - And a computer quickly becomes a spiritual issue. There will be despair and gnashing of apples! - It's is however, a VERY nice piece of work, PR and advertising wise..
Apple Computer - Think Different Movie
And here's the debrief from the creative folks:
The Making Of Think Different
This one is animated text:
Apple: Crazy ones

:yes:

Boldgirl

Patron Meritorious
admiration

:)
I also always feel like for me, since I knew 4 young Scios who took their own lives (Now 7)---and one was a very dear friend.....plus Lisa who died from medical abuses----I feel like I'm partially a voice for each. I lived with C of $s Medical abuses for 30 years---and I'll never
stop speaking about that. I literally started speaking out because of my friend's son, who took his own life, and ALL of the families who have experience "Disconnection". The rest is history :omg:

My love to all here~~~

Tory/Magoo
PS: I ***love*** the emoticons here!
It's like going to Disneyland for me. :happydance: :roflmao: :dancer: :hifive: :thankyou:

I can't think of a better purpose in a person's life, continuing to speak out about all you have seen in trying to save even one more child from entering the cult :sparky: or one more family from being ripped apart. :fly2:

I used to think things happened for a reason, then in scn I threw that away....but now sometimes I think some of the more powerful brave people are put here to help stop this evil and save others. You and others that were S.O. for so long I especially group into this category.

I think I would have been smished into incomprehensible pieces if I had been in the S.O. ---I read these stories about what people went through in the SO and I just think--I would not have made it. :bricks:

So, I admire you all that stand against SCN, especially with full identity revealed, for the sake of others.

Pixie

Crusader
Tory

Yes, these smileys are the very best thing since sliced bread. They gave me a voice when I came here first when I couldn't find the words to vent my rage upset and frustration, and I have no doubt they helped stop me from recieving the odd ban too.. :coolwink: .. like so.. :storm: :catfight: :hissyfit: :furious: :pullhair: :angry: :grouch: ........... :D .....

I have to say they were a life saver.. :yes: and thankfully now, I don't use these so much.. now, with the help of this forum and the angels therein, I am more akin to.. :happydance: :hysterical: :laugh: :cloud9: :love8: :hug: :dance2: :love2: which I have to say.. feels just wonderful.. :yes:

Boldgirl

Patron Meritorious
I have to say they were a life saver.. :yes: and thankfully now, I don't use these so much.. now, with the help of this forum and the angels therein, I am more akin to.. :happydance: :hysterical: :laugh: :cloud9: :love8: :hug: :dance2: :love2: which I have to say.. feels just wonderful.. :yes:

AND, this one too Pixie ........ :smack:

:coolwink:

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Everybody!

Yes, these smileys are the very best thing since sliced bread. They gave me a voice when I came here first when I couldn't find the words to vent my rage upset and frustration, and I have no doubt they helped stop me from recieving the odd ban too.. :coolwink: .. like so.. :storm: :catfight: :hissyfit: :furious: :pullhair: :angry: :grouch: ........... :D .....

:bow: :grouphug: :cheers: :congratulations: :cake: is appropriate! :thumbsup: