Amy Scobee

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
About TC. It had to be either psych drugs prescribed by a psyche, or it was LSD or Dust.

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
http://www.tampabay.com/news/scientology/article1048120.ece

He Mat Pesch) and his wife, Amy Scobee, post together on the Internet as Mr. Peacock. ... Their postings incorporate Scobee's experiences, which were as recent as 2003.

Mat and Amy posted the "Little Dickie Bedtime Stories" series together under the nickname "Mr. Peacock". These are well worth reading:

http://www.scientology-cult.com/mr-peacock.html

http://www.scobeepublishing.com/

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/new-book-scientology-abuse-top-62037/3/

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
About TC. It had to be either psych drugs prescribed by a psyche, or it was LSD or Dust.

Tom Cruise often brags about how scientology "cured" his dyslexia. Tom Cruise has talked about going to a psychiatrist when he was 7 and being diagnosed with ADD/dyslexia and learning disabilities.

A single visit to a psychiatrist or having relatives who are psychiatrists (or any of the other "A to J" PTS types) will make you not only unqualified for the Sea Org, it will also make you an illegal PC. Illegal PC= someone who is not allowed to get auditing in the cult, but $$$$$ talks so even though Tom Cruise has what is known in the cult as a "psych history" he was apparently allowed on to the OT levels but "out-qualled" for the Sea Org because of psych drugs or psych visits.

Maybe the little nerd did some illegal drugs too, I don't know. I doubt it though. Tom Cruise dropped out of High School and never graduated or went to College. Just like his guru David Miscavige the 8th grade drop-out cult leader.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mr. Peacock

Thanks Ladybird, for re-posting the links to the Little Dickie series. There's some great stuff in there; it's been awhile since I looked at it. If anyone hasn't visited that site, give it a look. Especially informative for any new guests.

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
Got my copy of Amy's book today & I cannot wait to jump in ! Thanks Amy!

:happydance:

:clap:

Last edited by a moderator:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Tom Cruise often brags about how scientology "cured" his dyslexia. Tom Cruise has talked about going to a psychiatrist when he was 7 and being diagnosed with ADD/dyslexia and learning disabilities.

A single visit to a psychiatrist or having relatives who are psychiatrists (or any of the other "A to J" PTS types) will make you not only unqualified for the Sea Org, it will also make you an illegal PC. Illegal PC= someone who is not allowed to get auditing in the cult, but $$$$$ talks so even though Tom Cruise has what is known in the cult as a "psych history" he was apparently allowed on to the OT levels but "out-qualled" for the Sea Org because of psych drugs or psych visits.

Maybe the little nerd did some illegal drugs too, I don't know. I doubt it though. Tom Cruise dropped out of High School and never graduated or went to College. Just like his guru David Miscavige the 8th grade drop-out cult leader.

Tom also like to dress up in drag and slap on the lipstick & mascara to impress his friends. He claimed this was the result of being raised by his mother and sisters.

I recall years ago, the little nerd having a total emotional meltdown when a reporter had the nerve to contact some of his high school buddies that were on the wrestling team with him and he refused to do the interview with the reporter claiming he was "totally violated."

This resulted him later refusing, under the management of uber-publicist Pat Kingsley (whom he later fired) to media interviews unless they signed disclosure agreements permitting Cruise total control over what was reported to the public, and resulted in Cruise being shunned by the media.

slimjim

Patron with Honors
Hi LadyBird, I've not seen the references on the psych thing, I know you are correct that having a "psych history" got you a lot of hassles and you had to do psych repair list, and I heard that to do OT levels you had to petition to be able to get on.

As far as auditing, I myself and several others I know, did get auditing up the grade chart. As far as joining the SO, I never heard/saw the reference on that. It was known I had a psych history and I had several "recruit" cycles.

I was dead scared they would recruit me so I lied and said I'd taken LSD when I was young, knowing THAT would disqualify me.

I know several others who did the same (lie about LSD)

Do you remember a reference on it?