What's new

An anon is confused with a moonbat

Lee_from_phx

Patron with Honors
I found an interesting thing just now, a picture of an anon who was misidentified as a moonbat.

http://ringospictures.com/photos/20080315/003.jpg

It seems that the moronic convergence known as the left were having their very own protest on Saturday in LA. They were there to protest...well I don't really know....pancakes or something....I think jet engine fumes had something to do with it, but you never can be sure with those jackasses.

In any case, an undercover member of the lizardoid army also went, to take pictures and document the inanity of it.

This undercover operative encountered an anon on the train, and assumed that he was on his way to the moonbat protest...as a moonbat participant.

Unfortunately, the anon probably assumed that he'd been trailed by a clam stooge, as "Ringo" details below:

"As he entered the train, I turned to him and said, "Nice mask. Can I take a picture?"...before he could answer, I snaped him in the face and thanked him.

He sat at the other end of the car facing away from me, I guess he was shy. The train doors stayed open for a long time, then a security guard came in and walked directly over to the peacefully masked Vigilante and told him to take off his mask or get off the train. V refused. The train was silent, but everyone was watching. V said it was his "right to conceal his face". The security gaurd said, "Then it's my job to take you off this train". The guard told him that he would call the police - who were already on the premises - if he didn't remove the mask. V slowly took off the mask and slouched his head down. When the train reach Hollywood and Vine, I got off but Mr. Vendetta stayed on the train. I looked back as I walked away and he was looking at me, the mask back on his face.

The station was full and as I came up the stairs that bring you to Hollywood Blvd I saw it...."

If anyone recognizes this picture (fat chance right?) or knows important people involved in the protests in LA, could you please pass on the message that the picture taker was NOT a clam PI or OSA stooge?

It is funny in a sad way that there is so much evil in the world now that two individuals, both committed to fighting against evil in different forms, can encounter one another in public and not recognize that they are on the same side. Each sees the other and presumes them to be the enemy.

For those interested in getting the rest of Ringo's story, which has nothing to do with scientology, go here: http://ringospictures.com/index.php?page=20080315

the way to get around the mask law, which might only work if there is more than one person around, would be to call the protest a theatrical production. Theres a special exception about the mask law that provides protection during a Theatrical Production.

Rule22

I spoke to said Anon @ the protest. He told me about the photo guy, but after he said he got off @ H&V, I told him about the answerla protest, and seemed ok about it. Anon in question was videographing. Nice guy!

but would staging a "theatrical performance" require a different permit? And how would you propose to do that without blocking the sidewalk?

Entheta

Patron
I found an interesting thing just now, a picture of an anon who was misidentified as a moonbat.....It seems that the moronic convergence known as the left were having their very own protest on Saturday in LA. They were there to protest...well I don't really know....pancakes or something....I think jet engine fumes had something to do with it, but you never can be sure with those jackasses.

boy you sure got it right there, lee... the problems we got in the world today - Iraq, the recession, Iraq, the horribly mismanaged response to hurricane Katrina, Iraq, gas prices at record highs, and oh yeah, Iraq - are mostly due to those moonbat lefties...

How about do us all a favor, pull yer head out, switch off Malkin, and then STFU? thanks...

xoxox

Neo

Silver Meritorious Patron
It seems that the moronic convergence known as the left were having their very own protest on Saturday in LA. They were there to protest...well I don't really know....pancakes or something....I think jet engine fumes had something to do with it, but you never can be sure with those jackasses.

This is the same mentality that the Co$ has towards those that protest against them. Stereotype and generalise. Don't look at the issues. Misdirect attention, etc etc.

Freedom of speech is freedom of speech. For everybody, not just those you agree with. :think: