An email from Debbie Cook to active Scientologists

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Debbie Cook, in writing that email, has committed the high crimes of high crimes, and is an obvious espee ... she started messing with DM's money.

Perhaps she did this as the first stirrings of waking up to the fact that it is all so much horseshit that she has been involved in. The actions of DM and company are likely to assist her in waking up fully. That or perhaps she can continue to party on in Martyville.

Pete

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Debbie Cook: :thankyou:

Great job! :cheers:

And 2012 starts with a bang!

May the hits just keep on comin................:woohoo: :woohoo:

Love to ALL :bighug:

Tory/Magoo:biggrin:

Sindy

Crusader
Debbie Cook, in writing that email, has committed the high crimes of high crimes, and is an obvious espee ... she started messing with DM's money.

Perhaps she did this as the first stirrings of waking up to the fact that it is all so much horseshit that she has been involved in. The actions of DM and company are likely to assist her in waking up fully. That or perhaps she can continue to party on in Martyville.

Pete

What did she have to lose? Nothing, really, besides what we all lost when we left.

paradox

ab intra silentio vera
Debbie Cook said:

David Miscavige has now become the “leader” of the Scientology religion. Yet what LRH left behind was a huge structure to properly manage all aspects of the Scientology religion. He put a complete and brilliant organizational structure there, not one individual. There never was supposed to be a “leader” other than LRH himself as the goal maker for our group.

IF authenticated as truly coming from Debbie Cook then der Führerzwerg vom kult* iz-z going to be zo-o pizzed. :omg:

Welcome to the party, Debbie, if it's truly you. Better late than never!

* leader dwarf of the cult

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Posting in epic thread

an-HappyDance.gif

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Wowza! Thanks for posting that, Ems.

Has Debbie confirmed she is the source?

Where did she get 12,000 email addresses from?

Paul

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
If you have come across this thread because of the email you got from Debbie Cook, you may find these links useful to flesh out what is being said between the lines.

To the best of my knowledge the following links' main articles do not reference any upper level/confidential material.

Perhaps a non-anonymous ex would like to verify this?

Fund raising
Debbie Cook wrote:The extreme over-regging and fund-raising activities that have become so much a part of nearly every Sea Org org and Class V org as well as every “OT Committee” is not covered anywhere in LRH policy.

Hardworking Sea Org members and the dedicated staff of orgs around the world aren’t choosing to do these actions. Nor are the OTs. I am sure they would be more than happy if they could just get on with direct dissemination of Scientology as they have done for so many years.

But the truth is that this is being driven from the very highest echelons within the Scientology structure and clearly there is a lot of pressure to make targets that are being set.

Pressure on the regges
From Tampa Bay Times:
Hy Levy lived in terror of what would happen if he didn't make his number, a weekly sales target of $200,000. The money was due every Thursday by 2 p.m.

No excuses.

Often when he failed, his bosses exiled him to the kitchen to scrub pots. Sometimes they made him eat only beans and rice for a week. They publicly humiliated him, calling him a loser, a saboteur. They got in his face, screaming, swearing. You soulless bastard! ...
http://www.tampabay.com/news/scientology/article1201166.ece

Where does your money go?
A friend of mine, let’s call him Joe, was at Flag one day and was approached by one of the reges and asked to contribute more money to the Superpower Building. Joe was already a Cornerstone Member, meaning he had contributed over $35,000 to the building.

“I thought you had all the money for the building,” Joe commented. “Why do you need more?”

“Well,” explained the reg, “Some of that money was used for the Oak Cove Building.”

“What do you mean?” said Joe, outraged. “I paid for the Superpower Building, not the Oak Cove Building.”

The reg tried to explain how the funds all went into a general building fund, and it was used for any of the Flag buildings and so on. But Joe was having none of it. He refused to contribute further. Now he’s quit the Church in protest of this and other outpoints.

Collecting money for one thing and then spending it on another could be called many things. Fraud is one of them.
http://leavingscientology.wordpress.com/2009/09/11/accountability-where-does-your-money-go/

New Orgs
Debbie Cook wrote: New Org Buildings: LRH also never directed the purchase of opulent buildings or the posh renovations or furnishings for every org.In fact, if you read HCO PL 12 March 75 Issue II, “The Ideal Org”, which is what this program has been called, and nowhere in it will you find 20 million dollar buildings or even any reference to the poshness of org premises at all as part of LRH’s description of an “Ideal Org”. Instead, an Ideal Org was one that delivered and moved people up The Bridge – something that is not part of this “Ideal Org” program.

LRH says in the PL that an Ideal Org: “would be clean and attractive enough not to repel its public” – LRH. This is all it says about the state of the building.

Mike Rinder wrote:
...In the ensuing 18 years of bedazzling expansion there has NOT BEEN ONE NEW ORG added to that total (There was a new org in Greece and maybe one in Taiwan, but there were a couple that shut their doors elsewhere)....
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/04/17/idle-orgs-the-great-ponzi-scheme/

The flimflam man..
“Let me get this straight,” said the Banker. “We give you all of our money. You buy a huge, expensive building. We’re responsible for filling it up. We’re responsible for renovating it. We pay all the property taxes, utilities and upkeep. But we don’t own it, you do. And you can sell it whenever you want and pocket the money.”

A young boy raised his hand.

“Mister, I don’t know much about money and real estate and stuff, but it seems like you don’t put in any money, and you get everything, and we put in all the money and get nothing. That doesn’t seem fair.”

“But…but…you do get something,” the Flim Flam Man stammered, frantically grabbing some more of his paintings. “You get these great trophies and plaques, and you get status! Yes, that’s right, status! You get to call yourself things like ‘Contributorus Maximus’ and ‘Patronus Elitus,’ and…”
http://leavingscientology.wordpress.com/2010/04/09/the-flim-flam-man/

The missing management team

Debbie Cook wrote: Well, after that I got to spend some quality time with Heber, Ray Mithoff, Norman Starkey, Guillaume, as well as the entirety of International Management at the time, who were all off post and doing very long and harsh ethics programs. These have gone on for years and to the only result of that they are still off post. There is no denying that these top executives have all gradually disappeared from the scene. You don’t see them at the big events anymore or on the ship at Maiden Voyage.

Debbie spent some "quality time" with management in what is known as the "Hole".

I warn readers who are friends with Debbie and not aware of all the circumstances around her exit from the Sea Org, these links will be upsetting.

The level of sadism DM had sunk to since my departure after four days into the Hole in Feb 2004 are enough to boggle any civilized mind. Not only did all of International Management (CMO INT and Exec Strata), and then CO FSO, but also the by-then holed CO FCB (Kirsti Wilhere), and President CSI (Heber Jenzscth – yes, the 75 year old plus several decade face of Scientology) were subjected to these inhumanities.

In the middle of summer 2007, when local temperature regularly rises well above 110 degrees, DM ordered the electricity in the Hole to be cut off for many days at a time. DM also ordered that the penniless Hole prisoners pay for their own food. What they paid for was, as one survivor described it, ”slop” or like “gruel” Oliver Twist style. For breakfast it was only oatmeal, and all other meals were slop. Everybody had to wait in line and pay before eating. There were more than one hundred people there.

The same Korean brainwashing technique of physically forcing Holers to give confessions to the group were still going on daily; a practice DM instituted in 1998, and intensified in late 2003. Remember again, this is mid 2007.

For the next twelve hours Debbie was made to stand in a large garbage can and face one hundred people screaming at her demanding a confession as to her “homosexual tendancies”. While this was going on water was poured over her head. Signs were put around Debbie’s neck, one marked in magic marker “LESBO” while this torture proceeded. Debbie was repeatedly slapped across the face by other women in the room during the interrogation. Debbie never did break. And fittingly she was rewarded with what turned out to be a break in another sense of the word.

When I confirmed all of these facts with multiple sources, I knew without a doubt there was no turning back for me.

http://www.scientology-cult.com/debbie-cook-45-days-in-the-hole.html

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/01/19/how-the-fso-was-lost-the-final-purges-part-2/
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/01/27/the-fall-of-debbie-cook-the-final-purges-part-3/
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/02/02/45-days-in-the-hole-final-purges-part-4/ (repeat of link http://www.scientology-cult.com/debbie-cook-45-days-in-the-hole.html)
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/02/11/mometary-reprieve-final-purges-part-5/
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/03/02/reverse-indulges-the-final-purges-part-4/

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Debbie Cook to active Scientologists

Scilon start to the NewYear...

:footbullet:

If you don’t want to make waves or put yourself in danger of being taken off the level or denied eligibility, then there are some simple things you can do. First and foremost, withdraw your support from off policy actions. Stop donating to anything other than your own services and actual Bridge progress. Simply demand to see an LRH reference that says you are required to make other such donations. No one will be able to produce any references because there aren’t any.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
This, now that I'm thinking on it, if authenticated, is pretty awesome, even though DC is still obviously drinking deep from the trough it took some brass balls to express such displeasure with the constant grind/regging that so many of you good folks are familiar with! We can only hold our collective popcorn buckets in anticipation for the accuracy and source etc..
Like, um, holy chit! Someone in good standing actually spoke what was on their mind?
I can think of at least one diminutive sociopath that will not be pleased, hope he got the e-mail too~ what's that smell? Gaskets burning? The dust of a couple of thousand crumbling, badly built, incompleted and under-engineered bridges collapsing?
Maybe perhaps this is yet another dissillusioned soul who has given everything and has nothing left to lose?
Baby-steps.

popcorn0513.gif

Sindy

Crusader
Prediction Please (Just for fun):

Will this be on Marty's blog tomorrow or will Tony Ortega beat him to it? How does this thing go down tomorrow (as in today and why am I still up for god's sake) ?

R2-45

Silver Meritorious Patron
The New Year starts off with Debbie Cook placing the co$ into non-existance:

"You may wonder why I have not written a KR and gone about my business. The answer is, I have. But there is no longer anyone to send that KR to."
Bypassing a terminal places the terminal that is bypassed ipso facto into non-existance.

:happydance:

Best of wishes to Debbie Cook!

Happy New Year!

:)

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Prediction Please (Just for fun):

Will this be on Marty's blog tomorrow or will Tony Ortega beat him to it? How does this thing go down tomorrow (as in today and why am I still up for god's sake) ?

Well darlin', as one who is also awake far too early/late, and who's brain is basically 70% sleepy-time-shut-down, I predict the SP times might blurb about this around the same time the VV does, as they are in the same timezone. (hope somebody sent them this, they will indeed substantiate it too).
Interestin' times indeed.
I have little doubt Marty will try and capitalize on this in some way, shape or form, seeing how his ego has worked in the past he may even try and take some credit :shrug:

Emma beat 'em all anyhow :p

Cheers to ya Synthia anyhow regardless! :rose: & big New Years :hug:

*steals Colbert's popcorn and passes along* :)

Last edited:

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
If you're going to save up all your words for One Big Thing, this is the way to blow them. She'd been posting LRH platitudes on facebook for a long time, which is the right way to keep the audience going along with you. Strategically, I hope this has the desired effect.

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
great job!!!!
hope it is hers email....
Marty is going to be :melodramatic: ...
even now,she has make more problems to cult than Marty did...if it is true...:happydance:

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Brilliant!

This is what ‘dedicated’ Scientologists should be doing – getting others to wake up and see the truth. Or at least part of it…

Of course, the cult’s PR machine will go into fire-fighting mode and attempt to discredit Debbie Cook, saying that she did this or that. She ‘abandoned’ her post as Captain of the FSO, betrayed the CoS, blah blah blah…

However, she is very well known to thousands of Scns, including most of the higher-level OTs and staff members. She is trusted and her message will get through and any attempt to smear her will undoubtedly backfire.

Good for you Debbie!

Axiom142

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
great job!!!!
hope it is hers email....
Marty is going to be :melodramatic: ...
even now,she has make more problems to cult than Marty did...if it is true...:happydance:

I think so too Koki :)rose:), I hope everyone/Emma is prepared for an influx of newbies too *crosses fingers*

Anyone out there with a working WWP account (mine haz bugs :( ), please do post this over there too! Same same with anyone with an SPTimes acct., would love to see this one viral~ what a way ta start the year!

:dance3:

Div6

Crusader
Can someone post the headers from this email? I, for one, would like to see if they look forged or not.

Oh, and 12,000 < 9,000,000

Terril park

Sponsor
Wowza! Thanks for posting that, Ems.

Has Debbie confirmed she is the source?

Where did she get 12,000 email addresses from?

Paul

Debbie presumably had access to Flags mailing list.

In a sense it dosn't matter if she wrote this. The quotes she cites
are accurate, just checked several of them.

marjan

Patron with Honors
What a fantastic message. I hope in my heart, that it is from Debbie Cook. Whether one wants to be involved with LRH Tech or not -- this message uses LRH's own quote to show what a perverted, corrupted organization Scientology has become.

Any active or inactive Scientologist, who still has have a brain left, will read this and know that every point Debbie is raising is valid.

WONDERFUL! I couldn't be more pleased.