An email from Debbie Cook to active Scientologists

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
What is Debbie expecting a CoS Scientologist to do?

That's a really good question.

For example: How does she expect Scientologists to "just" pay for their Bridge and not pay for their IAS memberships? She of all people knows that if you don't pay the IAS you aren't allowed on service lines.

It's kind of hard to understand what exactly it is she's telling these people to do.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
"Getting connected to other Scientologists" is one thing.

But a list of 12,000? That's a data base. I can't believe she just picked up that many identities from socializing. It had to have come from somewhere.

Facebook.

Just by inviting Scientologists and friends of Scientologists who are obviously Scientologists, that is not a big stretch.

To determine if someone is a Scientologist they need only look at their "favorite" authors (books by Ron Hubbard), favorite groups (CCHR, Applied Scholastics, etc..), favorite actors (Tom Cruise, John Travolta. . . ), favorite movies (Top Gun, Battlefield Earth. . .), favorite musicians (Beck, Chick Corea) and favorite songs ("We Stand Tall", the "Puzzle, puzzle, trouble, trouble, arcane insane spirit brain!" song. . .).

AnonSunshine

Patron with Honors
:itstrue: :welcome2:

:scnsucks:

:wow:

:storm:

:goodjob:

What Debbie Cook stated has been said in this Board for a long time. It is not new. We have all realized it a long time ago!!!
Tech alterations, over regging, people having to redo the levels, misapplication of Ethics, IAS creation to get money from people, Ideal Orgs to show $cientology is expanding, but there is not a single sould in them and cannibalism of pcs - making them to repay all over again for the programs they had completed.

David Miscavige what you have done is public knowledge. :lol: :dancer: :guyfawkes:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
snip.... And now, she's peeling the first layer of the onion . . . .

That was my thought upon reading the OP. Either it's just the first layer of the onion she is discovering or she's being very clever and knows the deeper layers but is communicating at a level scio churchies can relate to in a grand scheme to get more people free of the cult.

I like HH's "Ron the Dead OT" .....LOL

Sindy

Crusader
Silly cultee comment just out on her FB Wall:

"No personal comm in spite of a message ostensibly from 'Debbie ' stating she was answering the comms. I did call and leave message as well as email. The best solution imho is to 'defriend' for now and also use the correct tech per KSW to get this off your lines and into the correct line for handling, which is not FB."

They get so worried about the slightest connection to "badness". What's gonna happen to them in the next hour, day, week, if they don't "defriend" this Debbie Cook on FB?

Many think her FB account has been hacked and so they are leaving themselves open to attack by some cyber SP if they stay connected. :melodramatic:

Much is made in this thread about how horrible the retribution will be, but I seriously doubt it will be that way.

They will dust off her declare, most likely written when she left the SO, and circulate it amongst the MAA's who will show it to any body who has read her e-mail. Part of the high crimes listed will be evil int's from her FPRD auditing, and the all inclusive "she knows what she did"

They will send DA packs around, and she will be the latest why the stats are crashing, and the IAS reges will go after more donos to fight this evil. In the DA packs will be stats of flag crashing when she was on post necessitating her removal by "Dear Leader"

The rank and file scio's will buy the black pr / whispering campaign and it will blow over like so many other "lethal tick tock foot bullets"

There will be some bogus attacks on her "wog" business, possibly a law suit, and OT pests will make it their business to bug her.

And in 4 months when this has all died down there will be a freedom mag about her calling her some ridiculous name like "The Her-icane" and it will come alive for a bit.

I think the reason she posted this email to 12k of the faithful now, is because she knows there is a toothless lion running the show.

Sorry. I am really not a glass half empty person, but why give Dave more credit than he is due?

I really doubt the attacks will get her to go indy. Personally, I wonder if she, like M & M, has her eye on a soon to be vacant post. Thus she wants to maintain the image of a true believer, an upholder of KSW to the faithful, in her bid for the throne.

If this is her real goal, what do you think Scientology will be under her rule? Will she reinstate Guillume and Heber? Will she refund the fraudulently gotten IAS funds? Will she sell off the ideal orgs and refund the money? What will she do?

Mimsey

xenusdad

Patron with Honors
I hear the first nail driven deeply into the scientology coffin. Truly the beginning of the end.

Well done David Miscavige for helping destroy this evil cult.

Well done Debbie for putting it into words that even a scientologist can understand.

Do not send to find for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee, scientology and the greatest conman this world has ever known, L. Ron Hubbard.

HelluvaHoax!

Silly cultee comment just out on her FB Wall:

They get so worried about the slightest connection to "badness". What's gonna happen to them in the next hour, day, week, if they don't "defriend" this Debbie Cook on FB?

Many think her FB account has been hacked and so they are leaving themselves open to attack by some cyber SP if they stay connected. :melodramatic:

Scientologists don't like to admit it, but they are quite nervous, easily agitated and extremely insecure people. Anyone who doesn't know this hasn't spoken to a Scientologist about Scientology.

That, in my experience, is not a "generality", any more than saying that to be a KSW Scientologist one would have to be either naive, stupid or criminal.

I mean, come on really! Dedicating your life to attaining a non-existent OT state?

I mean, come on really! Dedicating your life to attaining a non-existent OT state?
They don't know or believe that. To them it is as real as the nose on your face, but there are personal why's such as out ethics, (oh, hell - I'm not going to list all of them) and the unreleased states which have yet to be obtained that explain away any flys in the ointment. No. They believe. Most of us did.
Mimsey

Terril park

Sponsor
This is now on " Village Voice".

Remember Ghandi tech got the world's most powerful country thrown
out of India.

Debbie may face legal repercussions. This will spread her message further.

Not sure what legal protection is given to whistleblowers.

A few messages on her facebook wall.

" Ralph Angel:- I kniow no reference that says you send lots of messages to Scientiologists, turning them against management. If what she says is true, she needs to handle it standardly!
3 hours ago · 9 "

" Gayle Smith :- When you LOOK at what is happening and KNOW that LRH policy IS TO BE OUR AGREEMENT!!! Then how can you conclude ANYTHING OTHER THAN "MANAGEMENT HAS TURNED AGAINST US AGAINST LRH!!!!"
3 hours ago · 2"

"Otto Krog :-DEbbie, you are some courageous woman. The very best for your 2012."

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
Debbie knows what the cult is capable of. I hope she is doing this to tell the truth about scientology, unlike Marty and others who in my opinion are just trying to position themselves to take over when David Miscavige runs off to Bulgravia.

Time will tell.

RogerB

Crusader
Actually, I see some opinions expressed here that Debbie ought be in awe or fear of the Fair Gaming that will be directed at her, and such comments as "doesn't she realize what will happen to her?" etc.

In my view, I'd say she knows well the possible/probable outcomes of her action . . . but, being a dedicated $cn, she took the action anyway as the right action to take to begin getting "tech in" and the operation back on KSW.

She likely is quite willing to "sacrifice" herself to the greater good as the right thing to do. I suspect her hope is that her action will cause or bring about a cessation of KSW-violations and even, hopefully, a reaction on the part of senior people in the CofS to somehow oust the midget.

If these things were to occur, she would be vindicated and all charges against her arising from this email would be dropped or cancelled.

Whatever the eventual outcome, it can only be in the direction of what we "exies" want . . . less numbers of supporters in the CofS and it reformed from its criminal actions . . . dull, stupid and based on erroneous "tech" we can live with (I think that of nearly all highly organized religion) . . . but criminal actions cannot be tolerated.

I know when I was a believer, in the mid-late '80's, I had the view I've cited above. I was willing to take the action needed to "reform" the church no matter the short-term cost to me personally as I believed then that at the top were sane individuals who would follow HCO Pol. :duh::duh:

Either way, it will now be interesting to see how all this pans out! :yes:

It can only really be more wins for us, no matter its outcome :happydance:

R

HelluvaHoax!

They don't know or believe that. To them it is as real as the nose on your face, but there are personal why's such as out ethics, (oh, hell - I'm not going to list all of them) and the unreleased states which have yet to be obtained that explain away any flys in the ointment. No. They believe. Most of us did.
Mimsey

Nothing wrong with taking an adventure in search of something wonderful (gold, love, spiritual freedom. . .).

But at a certain point when you are at destination and there IS no gold or OT, that is supposed to be the end of the quest.

As with so many others, I went up thru OT VII and then realized it didn't work. You are supposed leave at that point.

Staying any longer is not a good sign. It's not persistence, it's stupidity.

Ron made a critical con-tech error by not "discovering" 100 OT Levels. If he had done so, probably many would still be happily chugging away on OT 23. I crinnnnnnge to consider the possiblity that I would be one of them.

Gadfly

Crusader
" Ralph Angel:- I kniow no reference that says you send lots of messages to Scientiologists, turning them against management. If what she says is true, she needs to handle it standardly!
3 hours ago · 9 "

And, THAT is such a major problem with Scientology and Scientologists!

If there isn't some "reference" with Hubbard telling them how to think and behave, then they don't know what to do! :duh:

"handle it standardly" :hysterical:

There is no "handling" of anything when the target of the handling is the Church of Scientology itself. All handlings will shift gear and YOU will become the target of any and all "handlings".

:scnsucks:

Veda

Sponsor
Interesting development. Great start to the New Year! Thanks for posting this Emma.

Miscavige knows that tone 40 money-sucking is On-Source and in alignment with LRH Intention, and that the 1993 deal with the USA IRS (and its reverberations) made a new level of money-sucking and "fund raising" possible; but, there are so many layers of LRH instructions, the most confidential of which would show Hubbard to be a criminally conspiring megalomaniac with an "insatiable lust for money..." (to quote David Mayo quoting Hubbard), that he can't reveal, to the Scientology rank and file membership, the deepest layers of LRH instructions.

Quite a problem for Miscavige.

Debbie Cook is stepping on Scientology's financial flow lines, which is always a dangerous thing to do.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
It appears that Debbie Cook, whom i knew and thought well of in 1972, may have taken her first couple of steps, on the same bridge out of scientology that I walked...

Arnie Lerma

From 8 steps out of Scientology:

"1) There is something wrong here, if this is so great, then
why is (______) going on?

[ insert whatever atrocity you have recently witnessed ]

2) The guys at the top must be crazy

3) Miscavige and crew are evil demons from another dimension
[ or something similar ]

4) Hubbard went crazy at the end .....

5) Hubbard went crazy in 1966"

continues HERE

Something I just found out from a reliable source - the rank and file SO members are not aware Debby is out of the SO. They believe she was transferred some where.

LOL

Mimsey

olska

Silver Meritorious Patron
Much is made in this thread about how horrible the retribution will be, but I seriously doubt it will be that way.

They will dust off her declare, most likely written when she left the SO, and circulate it amongst the MAA's who will show it to any body who has read her e-mail. Part of the high crimes listed will be evil int's from her FPRD auditing, and the all inclusive "she knows what she did"

They will send DA packs around, and she will be the latest why the stats are crashing, and the IAS reges will go after more donos to fight this evil. In the DA packs will be stats of flag crashing when she was on post necessitating her removal by "Dear Leader"

The rank and file scio's will buy the black pr / whispering campaign and it will blow over like so many other "lethal tick tock foot bullets"

There will be some bogus attacks on her "wog" business, possibly a law suit, and OT pests will make it their business to bug her.

And in 4 months when this has all died down there will be a freedom mag about her calling her some ridiculous name like "The Her-icane" and it will come alive for a bit.

I think the reason she posted this email to 12k of the faithful now, is because she knows there is a toothless lion running the show.

Sorry. I am really not a glass half empty person, but why give Dave more credit than he is due?

I really doubt the attacks will get her to go indy. Personally, I wonder if she, like M & M, has her eye on a soon to be vacant post. Thus she wants to maintain the image of a true believer, an upholder of KSW to the faithful, in her bid for the throne.

If this is her real goal, what do you think Scientology will be under her rule? Will she reinstate Guillume and Heber? Will she refund the fraudulently gotten IAS funds? Will she sell off the ideal orgs and refund the money? What will she do?

Mimsey

that was my first thought: she'll end up being the new leader of Co$

no, she won't refund anyone's money unless they bring a lawsuit -- then she might, just to get it overwith quickly and quietly

no, she won't sell all the new properties -- she'll spend some of the billion reserves to make them habitable, the SP building will get finished and open for business, and there will begin a new dissemination campaign

yes, she will reinstate Heber and Guillame and others from "the hole"

she'll call a "general amnesty" for all the disaffected faithful, and out of the woodwork will come hordes of "indies" who will want back on legitimate lines, and out of the closet will come all those dusty Sea Org uniforms that offloaded and declared ex-SO are saving for the day when the day is saved by a Loyal Officer

there will be a roll-back some of the GAT changes to "the tech" and a major campaign to purge anything "not LRH" from the files, like was done back in the late 1970s when BTBs and policies signed by anyone other than LRH were shredded

there will be "recovery" courses for alienated tech terminals -- for a fee of course, but for a "reasonable" fee

there will be "recovery" review auditing for alienated PCs and pre-OTs -- for a fee of course, but for a "reasonable" fee and lots of now inactive auditors will be recruited to help deliver this stuff, then in the glee and euphoria of all this, they will be recruited for staff and Sea Org

and for a short moment in time, stats will go OUT THE ROOF! and everyone will be super, super happy! and back on lines! and flowing money and power to the new, improved, kinder gentler management!

and then it will be business as usual...

... except that the word is already out on the street, so the recruitment pool is mostly limited to the already hooked but disaffected membership. The general public is too wise to buy it.

... god, we hope! :melodramatic: