An email from Debbie Cook to active Scientologists

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
Many religions, notably the Catholics, vilify both oral sex and homosexuality. Why? Because they want to increase the numbers of faithful through lots of children.

But the Sea Org discourages pregnancy and childbirth even more than the Chinese government does. So why even bother?

Helena

As did the Shakers... And that led them to world domination too.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
According to Marty:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/01/10/operation-klaus/

...Most recently, and the final straw in motivating this posting, Buchele was activiated with a number of other former staff by OSA to infiltrate Debbie Cook and rendered her ruined...

Weird way of putting anything. Can't figure out if the intent is to ruin or if Marty believes she was in fact ruined.

Why say that of anyone you are "supporting"?

Any ideas?

Smilla

Ordinary Human
According to Marty:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/01/10/operation-klaus/

"...Most recently, and the final straw in motivating this posting, Buchele was activiated with a number of other former staff by OSA to infiltrate Debbie Cook and rendered her ruined... "

Weird way of putting anything. Can't figure out if the intent is to ruin or if Marty believes she was in fact ruined.

Why say that of anyone you are "supporting"?

Any ideas?

Marty is an idiot of the not very literate, but owns several dictionaries and wants to look clever, variety. I gave up reading his BS a while ago, but it looks like a simple typing error in this case.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Ratbunny on his blarge said:
"...Most recently, and the final straw in motivating this posting, Buchele was activiated with a number of other former staff by OSA to infiltrate Debbie Cook and rendered her ruined... "

WTF?

:roflmao: Jebus Flocking Cripes! I know you can infiltrate an organization, a sect etc., but I can think of only a couple of ways you could do so to a person, it usually involves mutual consent or it is called 'rape'.
Marty attempting to sound knowledgable und edjumakated does have its moments~ iya.

:p

NonScio

Patron Meritorious
That's kind. scn is very crazy.

Given the increasingly Archetypal Craziness of Scientology, now may be a good
time to add to the ancient folklore and literature traditionally created to deal
with such monsters. Fairy Tales come to mind. The Story of Scientology
may not have been dealt with by Grimm, but it is indeed Grim. The cult offers
fertile ground from which many gruesome tales might sprout. Certainly
parents might use such yarns as cautionary object lessons to pass on to
their young children.

A Starter idea:

Davey M, The Evil Cult Fairy Queen
Davey picks up the cans of his Magic Meter, in tone 40 commands; "Meter Meter, Take A Look, Who's the Greatest COB of All"
Says Mighty Meter: "Since you ask, that's an easy call. Down Texas way a greater
lurks, Your Foul deeds she has seen, Princess Debbie your Goose seeks to Cook.
When her work is done, Queen you will no longer be; The new COB will be she"

Davey flys into a furious rage. With no one at hand to kick, Dave smashes
his unfaithful Meter. He summons his creepy Sea Org bodyguards who wait
their master's (whether master or mistress, none is sure) command just ouside the closed door, closed
against prying ears and eyes while COB consults the oracle. "Find this Bitch,
Princess Debbie, before she Cooks my Goose!", screams Davey in a high pitched
tone as bits of spittle form a white foam on his ruby lips. "She's somewhere in Texas"
You have you mission....Now Fly! Fly! ..........

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I taught only BT's could infiltrate a person

Someone can explain in ''wog'' non OSA language how can we infiltrate a person ?

THe only infiltration I know about is corticosteroid infiltration with a syringe

Marty's worl is a very sci-fi world.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Marty just wants to look like he knows something. Anything - LOL!

I've actually settled my conclusions about him, with the bottom line being that he is basically an ENTERTAINER, to the princes and princesses amongst the gullible, who read and enjoy his silly blog.

He doesn't know anything more than we all know about what Debbie is doing.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
I bet we would know more

with the release of his 1st book
or maybe the 2nd one :coolwink:

I nearly died laughing when I read this:

(Blah, blah, blah.) "The detailed story of how corporate Scientology accomplishes such results (with specifics on all of the shows I have alluded to above)
will be covered in my second book (including documents that prove it), The Scientology Reformation, which will be out some time after the first book."

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/

Honestly, I'm not joking - he really did write that!
LOL!

johnAnchovie

Still raging

(Blah, blah, blah.) "The detailed story of how corporate Scientology accomplishes such results (with specifics on all of the shows I have alluded to above)
will be covered in my second book (including documents that prove it), The Scientology Reformation, which will be out some time after the first book."

LOL!

Study Tech works and helps you real good. Like for grammar and stuff... innit?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Marty just wants to look like he knows something. Anything - LOL!

I've actually settled my conclusions about him, with the bottom line being that he is basically an ENTERTAINER, to the princes and princesses amongst the gullible, who read and enjoy his silly blog.

He doesn't know anything more than we all know about what Debbie is doing.

Oh, Marty knows all right. He knows all the juicy details of the insider track, back-scenes, back-channel. He will reveal the "data" on a need-to-know-basis in his 2nd book.

It's not like some people think, where Marty is trying to spin some knowing, authoritative web over Debbie's story because her notoriety as a Scientology reformer suddenly skyrocketed up past his own. It's not that he doesn't know how to appear omniscient and omnipotent ("total cause") when someone else steps on the same Indie stage he has been the featured act on.

It's not that she has more ethics presence and a, compared to his own, pristine track record free of dark secrets and dirty ops.

It's not that he needs to show how she is flawed and not total cause (e.g. OSA is doing her and da poor naive girl don't know).

It's not that she didn't flow him power by coming onto his indieblog with a stunning "coming out" headlining message to his readers, replete with a glossy photo of her standing next to Marty grinning.

It's not that she says she is not in communication with people like Marty sending a conflicting message to his already highly conflicted and confused flock.

It's not any of these things I promise you. Just read Marty's book. I mean, errr, what do your materials state?

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
Study Tech works and helps you real good. Like for grammar and stuff... innit?

"What is this? A center for ants? How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read...
...if they can't even fit inside the building? "

"Derek, this is just a small... "

"I don't wanna hear your excuses! The building has to be at least... three times bigger than this! "

Veda

Sponsor

LOL!

Do you happen to know the title of the first book?

One chapter at least has to be about RON.

"With all the chatter about L. Ron Hubbard's alleged shortcomings, it got me thinking about what the effect of the unprecedented ad hominem attacks against the man were. Hubbard was demonized by the cold war establishment perhaps more than any other civilian figure. One cumulative effect of it all was to one degree or another de-humanize him in the public eye. We see remnants of those effects to this day. Tony Ortega has even come to the conclusion that my mission -and the mission of many independents - is made hopeless by this historical landscape. The landscape is not easy to conceptualize given its long lived nature and Miscavige's daily efforts to make the myths a reality. Providing context to the entire picture is a long term project that I never lose sight of, but unfortunately I have not found the time to devote to it that it deserves."

Marty Rathbun, from his Blog, September 30, 2011

I assume that the Cold War establishment includes not only the USA Cold War establishment, but also the Cold War establishment of the, then, Soviet Union.

As far as I can decipher this at this time, this appears to be an attempt to compartmentalize the "besmirching of L. Ron Hubbard's good name" to a period concurrent with the Cold War (1946 -1991 or so). The USA establishment didn't change in the early 1990s, but the Russian establishment did with the fall of the Soviet Union.

How does this make sense? Or is it just another public opinion manipulation ploy?

As for the attempts to "de-humanize" Hubbard in the public mind, an early attempt is described by Hubbard in his confidential issue, "Intelligence Actions, Covert Intelligence Data Collection' of 2 December 1969. It describes events of 1950:

"The objective of the enemy is to discredit...

"Their first blast was the San Francisco papers, Sept. 1950, quoting the publisher (of Book One) Ceppos being critical of me (he was a communist) followed by the LA papers, pushed then by Sara Komkovadamanov (alias Northrup) 'divorce' actions, followed by attempted kidnapping of myself. Other details were pushed into it including murder of four and so on. This was a full complete covert operation. At the back of it was Miles Hollister (psychology student), Sara Komkovadamanov (housekeeper at the place nuclear physicists stayed near Cal Tech), Gene Benton and his wife - president of the Young Communists League...

"This was a full war against Dianetics..."

Note: all the above parentheses are from the original.

And regarding the same time period...

From a 1977 recorded message, 'Can we Ever Be Friends?':

"Possibly any trouble Dianetics or Scientology ever had began on May 9, 1950 when the U.S government, excited by the possibility of Hubbard's work, sought to force him into classified government service.

"In Washington, they told him they wanted him to work on projects to make people more suggestible. When he declined they threatened and, typically, he refused to bow.

"And the war between the government and Scientology was on."

There's another version of this from the 1978 edition of 'What is Scientology?'. It ends with:

"The government never forgave him for this and soon began vicious, covert international attacks on his work. "

The above two accounts, re. the U.S. government, were taken from a recorded lecture from the early 1950s.

* * *​

Sounds like Marty is planning to write the authoritative biography on L. Ron Hubbard, one that will, once and for all, bring to an end the Cold War-era besmirching of L.Ron Hubbard's good name.

Some Independent Scientologists have expressed disappointment that Dan Sherman of the CofS never wrote that LRH-sympathetic biography that has been in the works for decades. The belief seems to be that such a biography - skillfully written - could rehabilitate LRH's reputation and image, and that the last thing that Miscavige wants is for LRH to be "well thought of" by the general ("wog") public. Hence, no book.

Marty's Factor #11:

"Miscavige has run a continuous propaganda campaign attempting to besmirch the good name of L. Ron Hubbard. He has continually given little interest or funds for defending public relations attacks on L. Ron Hubbard."

This book could be a total embarrassment or, if cleverly done, with some help from others, and applying, amongst other things, the, so far, fairly effective maxim of being "the attacker of popularly considered evils," etc., it might become a new "stable datum" for the new era of Hubbardites.