What's new

An email from Debbie Cook to active Scientologists

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
In a sense it dosn't matter if she wrote this. The quotes she cites are accurate, just checked several of them.

Not that that's helped before, but this one went more deeply into funding territory than other, similar missives of the past.

Terril park

Sponsor
Quite brilliant that she wrote this while in good standing.

Now the question becomes how long before she is declared and. . .

*Shows up on Religious Freedom Watch with a pack of lies and bad photos?

* Is the target of an attack video like the one against Academy Award winning writer/director Paul Haggis?

* Is the centerpiece of a character assassination special edition of Freedom Magazine, replete with confidential pc folder withholds embellished to be as humiliating and discreditable as a lying cult can possibly manage.​

I can just imagine the apoplectic, purple faced "strategy meetings" at Int to destroy Debbie and anyone she holds dear.

Courageous move, Debbie, courageous move.

I quite admire her for this. I feel that she is sadly in for a terrible surprise when, one day, she realizes that the Fair Game game policies being used against her are witten by her beloved LRH.

Soap opera extraordinaire. I really hope she fares very well in all this.

Having spent time in the " Hole" fair game has already been used against her.

Looks like this was sometime in planning, in particular with regard to the release date.

I think its possible that she deliberately refrained from contacting those not in good standing so that this letter will have greater impact.

Now DM will have to do something. If he publically declares her it shines even more light on Debbie's message. If he says she's already declared it does the same.
Whatever he does will make his situation worse.

And she still has those 12,000 names........

Brave girl, she has my applause.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
By now Debbie has had 9,000 phone calls from Scios trying to find out if she actually wrote this on not.

Squirrel Busters with baseball cap head cams are being flown to San Antonio where Debbie lives to get her to denounce this email.

What a great start to 2012. This is either the real thing or a most elaborate and perfect troll. Either way it's causing a shit storm and so much fun.

2397_bpfobu.jpg

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Tonight, just moments ago, Debbie Cook sent this email to approximately twelve thousand OT Scientologists.

I find this point extremely interesting.

Where did she get this list?

Did she manage to leave the SO with FSO's data base?

Or did someone "still in" manage to get this to her?

I remember years ago someone from a "squirrel group" got their hands on AO's or FSO's mailing list and sent a mailing out to them.

What a flap.

Even if the letter isn't actually from her, the fact that someone outside the Sea Org has Flag's email list will be enough to cause an explosion.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Debbie presumably had access to Flags mailing list.

In a sense it dosn't matter if she wrote this. The quotes she cites
are accurate, just checked several of them.

In many respects you are correct Terril. Who the email is from, shouldn’t really matter that much, the references are plain for all to see. If Scientologist really were that rational they would read through it, work through the data and verify the conclusions. If nothing else, the allegation that the entire Exec Strata is missing should be of grave concern to anyone who says they care about their ‘church’.

But, since Scientologists are often typical H. Saps they respond much better to someone that they know and trust. Clearly Debbie has remained ‘in good standing’ and thus connected which enables her to speak to such a wide audience. This is exactly why the cult seeks to cut off anyone who dissents – they want to keep their customers compliant.

How much of an effect will this have - who knows? Judging by some of the comments on her FB wall, there are some very brain-dead cultists (“email of ill-intent” – FFS, obviously the intent is to save your sorry ass you stupid cow), but then that’s to be expected. If they weren’t, they would have woken up and GTFOed some time ago.

There appears to be some debate about the authenticity of this email. I cannot verify, but the wording and language is undoubtedly spot-on – it sounds genuine to me.

Axiom142

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
I too think that it IS true....she is totally LRH and just want KSW....
dont have problem with that....

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Debbie presumably had access to Flags mailing list.

"Had" is the operable word here, Terril.

The fact that she is now off staff and living in Texas, but still has access to or can get her hands on Flag's mailing list....

wow.

Does anyone who was in the SO in the 80s/90s (forget when it was now) remember when someone posted something to the internet from a computer inside the church? As a result, INCOMM was under 24 hour watch for months while they hunted down the one who caused the leak. Someone from AOLA was under baby watch for a year as a result.

I mean, it's one thing to be out and speak out to the general public. It's quite another thing to be sending stuff to an active Sea Org public list that is supposed to be only accessible by cleared SO personnel.

Flap-a-rooney. :ohmy:

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Confirmation!!!

She wrote it she posted this on FB

Dear Friends, Yes, the email was written by me. No I am not connected to anyone not in good standing. I did it because of my love and respect for LRH and the desire to see us correct situations that need correcting within our group.
Share · 6 minutes ago ·

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Had" is the operable word here, Terril.

The fact that she is now off staff and living in Texas, but still has access to or can get her hands on Flag's mailing list....

wow.

Does anyone who was in the SO in the 80s/90s (forget when it was now) remember when someone posted something to the internet from a computer inside the church? As a result, INCOMM was under 24 hour watch for months while they hunted down the one who caused the leak. Someone from AOLA was under baby watch for a year as a result.

I mean, it's one thing to be out and speak out to the general public. It's quite another thing to be sending stuff to an active Sea Org public list that is supposed to be only accessible by cleared SO personnel.

Flap-a-rooney. :ohmy:

http://www.scientology-cult.com/david-miscavige-valentines-day-massacre.html

Confirmation!!!

She wrote it she posted this on FB

Dear Friends, Yes, the email was written by me. No I am not connected to anyone not in good standing. I did it because of my love and respect for LRH and the desire to see us correct situations that need correcting within our group.
Share · 6 minutes ago ·

Holy shit.

I'm just playing a game of pretending I don't know anything about it yet, and then letting myself know it again. It's like a continuous orgasm.

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
so ,now we know it is her.....
I was just getting idea that DM send that email,so cult can sec check 12000 $cios and get some more dollars/euros.....:coolwink:

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
I find this point extremely interesting.

Where did she get this list?

Did she manage to leave the SO with FSO's data base?

If she did, there would be a lot more than 12,000 names. No, I'm guessing her former position allowed her to build 12,000 names all on her own over time. That's what happens when you take out an opinion leader.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
If she did, there would be a lot more than 12,000 names. No, I'm guessing her former position allowed her to build 12,000 names all on her own over time. That's what happens when you take out an opinion leader.

Agreed. Should could have easily built her own list over the years.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

I don't know. If you were to compile a list of active Scientologists where Flag actually had their email addresses, it wouldn't surprise me that it was no more than 12,000.

Regardless, there's no way DM will think anything else but that it was a security breach. Heads will roll.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
This is going to be a flap of epicness.

Watching this play out will be pure joy.

If I had the means I'd fly to San Antonio where Debbie lives wearing a baseball hat cam and film the team of PI's and Squirrel Busters that are about to go nuclear on her ass.

I hope she's prepared for this.

She's always had the reputation of being a tough chick. She's gonna play this game by declaring that she is doing what Ron says to do and she's going to try to do it from within. To me she's calling DM out and wanting to directly take him on. Good luck with that.

Can't wait to see what Marty and Mike's take on this. Because she's obviously stating she wants nothing to do with them as she declares that she is "not connected to anyone not in good standing".

Last edited:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
If I had the means I'd fly to San Antonio where Debbie lives wearing a baseball hat cam and film the team of PI's and Squirrel Busters that are about to go nuclear on her ass.

As an aside, why is it that all these LRH Loyalists wind up living in Texas?

Is Texas going to become the Utah of Independents? :eyeroll: