What's new

An email from Debbie Cook to active Scientologists

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
You're up rather early/late Emms . . . somewhat excited about the goings on? :biggrin::biggrin:

Rog

It's too hot Rog (the weather I mean).

Also I admit to being a teensy bit pleased about Debbie's email. I can picture The Dwarf sucking in the Ventolin like a mad man :biggrin:

Gadfly

Crusader
Can you imagine Miscavige these days? He must wake up every day, immediately calls for his assistant or aide, and receives the very latest report on "who or what has attacked us today"? "Who is exposing more of my shit, Hubbard's shit, and Scientology's shit today"?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I feel sorry for the messengers who have to tell him every new bit of "entheta". Oh, they must feel his wrath! :angry: :angry:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
That is so very true. To us here on ESMB she is a card-carrying looney holding high the torch for Hubbard, but to those still in, who still suffer from the delusion that Hubbard & Scientology ARE ALL, she represents the first chipping away at that delusion.

Card-carrying Scios do not and cannot come to ESMB. Their own fixed ideas about a great many things cut them off from being able to understand much of anything here. But, on their "reality" Debbie is hitting very hard against the "sacred cow" of Scientology management. She is hitting very hard on their "R".

In organized Scientology, there has NEVER been a tolerance for questioning or criticizing ANY aspect of management, Scientology leaders or Church behavior. The discussions and questioning this might cause among the still-deluded could be momumental. And maybe not, since it has always amazed me how THICK-HEADED the true believing Scientologist can remain, even despite directly viewing MAJOR facts, data and information that blow holes in the scam. :confused2:

Tick tock tick tock . . . . .

Debbie has unequivocally crossed the line here, and with Debbie's own personal experience with DM and Scientology "procedures", I can't imagine that she isn't fully aware of the severe repercussions this will cause for her.

This is certainly good news that Debbie is good Scientologist in good standing talking with good indicators about KSW's greatest good, exactly as written in scripture by mankind's goodest friend.

Clear thinking Scientologists should respond to the buzz-word KSW.

On the other hand, most deeply religious Scientologists only utter and contemplate the holiest term KSW while chanting their prayers--because in real life when another Scientologist higher on the org board blatantly violates KSW, they do absolutely nothing about it.

KSW is, therefore, a meaningless religious icon that has no other value to Scientologists than this:

KSW is a Pavlovian bell that is rung to get Scientologists
to pay attention and salivate about their salvation.
KSW is the ultimate way to herd Scientologist's minds,
get them to obey orders and feel good about it.

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't think anyone on this board who has experienced fair-gaming has any illusion as to what is in store for Debbie. She will undoubtedly feel the full force of the church's suppressive person/fair-gaming policies, and in short order. No doubt that the church will instantly declare her and crank up the LRH-created attack machine on after burners. She, her husband and their internet web marketing company all will be mercilessly attacked. I think the church will issue a some kind of newsletter/web page/bulletin condemning her and labeling her a criminal, possibly for stealing a private mailing list.

Oh yes, the SP/PTS/Fair-game 'tek' cannon that she has pointed at others over the years is now pointed directly at her.

She has unleashed a shit storm and it's heading her way. Get out the popcorn.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don’t see any mystery with the email list.

Debbie has been in good standing (until very, very recently :coolwink: ) since leaving the SO some 4 years ago. This is plenty of time to get connected with other Scns and get their email addresses. Social networking sites makes this very easy to do and this is why the cult hates the Interweb. Starting with one known Scn, FB can enable you to get connected to thousands in a very short time.

Debbie is well-known and trusted - most Scns would want to be connected to her. She has been able to reach people that M & M and other ‘Indies’ would never have been able to because they have become ‘toxic’ in the eyes of the remaining DMbots.

Debbie has chosen her language carefully and while it might offend some by not going far enough, I think that she has done exactly the right thing here and her message will be heard by those that we could never reach.

PS This has clearly become a ‘hot topic’ – look how many ‘guests’ are reading this right now (57).

Axiom142

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
She, her husband and their internet web marketing company all will be mercilessly attacked.

Oh, her and her husband have an internet marketing company. I didn't know that. I guess this may have something to do with how she has this list.

Gadfly

Crusader
I don't think anyone on this board who has experienced fair-gaming has any illusion as to what is in store for Debbie. She will undoubtedly feel the full force of the church's suppressive person/fair-gaming policies, and in short order. No doubt that the church will instantly declare her and crank up the LRH-created attack machine on after burners. She, her husband and their internet web marketing company all will be mercilessly attacked. I think the church will issue a some kind of newsletter/web page/bulletin condemning her and labeling her a criminal, possibly for stealing a private mailing list.

Oh yes, the SP/PTS/Fair-game 'tek' cannon that she has pointed at others over the years is now pointed directly at her.

She has unleashed a shit storm and it's heading her way. Get out the popcorn.

UK Bookies have begun taking bets on how long before Debbie gets her own page on religiousfreedomwatch.org, Scientology's sham of a website on "anti-religious extremists".

Last edited:

Gadfly

Crusader

Debbie has been in good standing (until very, very recently :coolwink: ) since leaving the SO some 4 years ago. This is plenty of time to get connected with other Scns and get their email addresses. Social networking sites makes this very easy to do and this is why the cult hates the Interweb. Starting with one known Scn, FB can enable you to get connected to thousands in a very short time.

Debbie is well-known and trusted - most Scns would want to be connected to her. She has been able to reach people that M & M and other ‘Indies’ would never have been able to because they have become ‘toxic’ in the eyes of the remaining DMbots.

Debbie has chosen her language carefully and while it might offend some by not going far enough, I think that she has done exactly the right thing here and her message will be heard by those that we could never reach.

PS This has clearly become a ‘hot topic’ – look how many ‘guests’ are reading this right now (57).

Axiom142

Very true! :thumbsup:

When one considers the exact mental state of the card-carrying over-indoctrinated Scientologist, in terms of what each accepts and believes, Debbie's approach WILL get the most possible response. She is communicating at a "reality" and on the "gradient" that the severely deluded can "have".

This is almost always the first step out of the sham. One begins to question some aspect of the insane organization. Debbie is hitting buttons that will cause "reads" with many readers. Once anyone begins to question ANYTHING about Scientology, which is heavily discouraged in the Church of Scientology, then the questioning can gradually expand and encompass much more. :yes:

I view her similarly to how I view Marty and company. They are nutters who still think with a large bundle of Hubbard's nonsense, BUT they are acting in ways, whether they know it or not, that will HARM Scientology on every level. Hip-hip-hooray! :happydance:

HelluvaHoax!

With Debbie Cook's BPI email (and imminent declare), there are now officially three (3) kinds of Scientologist.

1. LOYAL OFFICER #1 SCIENTOLOGIST: Those who remain loyal to L. Ron Hubbard while remaining in the Church of Scientology and declaring anyone who is not ( e.g. David Miscavige, Tom Cruise, Tommy Davis. . .).

2. LOYAL OFFICER #2 SCIENTOLOGIST: Those who remain loyal to L. Ron Hubbard after leaving the Church of Scientology and being declared, thereafter declaring CoS Scientologists and becoming an Independent Scientologist (e.g. Marty Rathbun, Mike Rinder...).

3. LOYAL OFFICER #3 SCIENTOLOGIST: Those who remain loyal to L. Ron Hubbard while promoting & practicing disconnection from declared Indie Scientologists and simultaneously decrying disconnection from CoS Scientologists who have declared them. (Debbie Cook. . .).​

What they all share in common is the total certainty that they alone are helping Ron the dead OT to use the tech in order to salvage all of mankind.

It's such a shame while Ron was here he didn't have time to give them the tech to salvage dead OTs.

Last edited:

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am totally in awe of Debbie Cook right now. What an incredibly courageous woman. I can't even describe the deep sense of admiration I feel for her, knowing where she comes from and what she's now doing. No doubt she knows what the consequences will be but she feels that this is the "greatest good" and is willing to act. My hat is off to her.

I have wondered so many times how all these Scientologists were missing this stuff. No telling how many of that 12,000+ have had these same thoughts but been afraid to express them. Now they know they aren't alone, and not only that, it's being brought to light by someone they look up to and respect. I can't even fathom what is going on in the "theta" universe right now! Holy cow!

Yes, she's a true believer. She would be unable to plant these seeds in other true believers if she weren't. I don't blame her for that one bit. But, she knows something is dreadfully wrong, and she cares enough to want to fix it. And now, she's peeling the first layer of the onion . . . .

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Step aside a moment, y'all . . . its time for my happy dance . . .

funny-animation-4.gif

oh, yeah!

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Unless she has completely lost her mind and memory, Debbie will know exactly what will be coming at her.
I hope she has a few documents tucked away in a safety deposit box somewhere. (If there is a God, those docs will also happen to be tucked away on secure servers waiting for download.)

Regardless of past deeds or current loyalties it is a brave thing to do.

Tomorrow, I'll get all anonymous on her ass :coolwink: but today :happydance:.

Now that the paddle boat and golf cart crew have decamped from Casa Blanca, I guess they have a new person to harass. Time for more lethal sniggering from the SB camp and wacked out OT's ringing her door bell.

I am beginning to think DM's favorite book was Gulliver's Travels, where the little people ferociously attack with tooth picks.

Might I remind Debby, that the reason she thinks she is in good standing, is that in reality, she was been dead filed long ago and the church is fair gaming SP's by not spending 44 cents on a stamp to mail them their declares?

Mimsey

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
No doubt she knows what the consequences will be but she feels that this is the "greatest good" and is willing to act.

You would think she would know.

But the fact that her communication implies that she doesn't associate with "indies" gives the impression that she doesn't consider herself to be in that category.

Like because she is so so so aligned to LRH she will be safe and no one will be mad at her, "in good standing" Scientologists won't disconnect from her, and she will somehow be protected.

Making you wonder how delusional she actually is.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

"Getting connected to other Scientologists" is one thing.

But a list of 12,000? That's a data base. I can't believe she just picked up that many identities from socializing. It had to have come from somewhere.

HelluvaHoax!

Wondering how all this plays out? Debbie has sparked a Gandhi-like passive resistive movement where Scientologists are encouraged to not support CoS corrupt activities, including regging and out tech.

That pretty much ends the game for a CoS Scientologist because their Bridge is over if they don't do what they are told. At least Marty's movement offers the Bridge.

What is Debbie expecting a CoS Scientologist to do?

Here is a recent letter to her from a concerned CoS Scientologist:

Originally Posted by Billy Blowdown
Dear Debbie, I stopped giving money and allowing out-tech but now I am stalled on OT VII. These BT's are really enturbulating my lines and I would like to get rid of them, but you advised me not to let Marty Rathbun anywhere near my aliens. What should I do?

Originally Posted by Debbie Cook
Dear Billy, I'd like to validate you and flow power to your theta in the fullest sense of the word for doing what Ron told us to do. Ron wants you to not follow any orders by the CoS or the Indie Scientologists but to listen to me as I am the only one Ron has authorized to speak for him. I will be getting back to you on your Bridge concerns. But don't worry about it because you are an eternal being so we have a lot of time to figure it out.

DISCLAIMER: The previous messages were channeled telepathically by me, but standardly so no worries.