What's new

An email from Debbie Cook to active Scientologists

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
In the end all it took was paying more money for Class 12 auditing. made me pay more before I would be allowed back into the HGC. Actuallly, I already had money on account for that, but then, after I paid the extra money, I was suddenly not in trouble anymore and was routed to the HGC to continue with my auditing. Funny how Ethics = pay more money.
Isn't that called simony? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simony

Helena

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
Even if someone wanted to escape from Int Headquarters under full lockdown conditions, how difficult would that really be if a person WANTED to escape? If I was in that place, I would just fake serious illness and get a ride to the hospital. Then I'd have the nurse call 911 for the police. It's just not that hard.
Wouldn't they just say you pulled in the illness and route you to ethics? :)

People are in it because they WANT to be in it.
Now we're talking about psychological bondage. They've been taken in by the propaganda, and can't come up for air long enough to know they're being victimized.

Helena

FoTi

Crusader
Actually it brings to mind a certain person who posts here who on this very board, who in this thread wanted me to give off-topic specifics about my 'cave-in' with one of his 'Independent Auditor' pals, so he could then dead agent me or diminish my experiences.

Fortunately for me, there are strong people who don't play those games anymore around, such as a board admin, who seen the attempts to strangle my brain in this pile of crap and subsequently put an end to it.

I never thought I'd say this, but I suffered two psychotic breaks following this auditing. I was left completely shell shocked, absolutely alone with no family, and mostly distant from my friends. I still believed in the tech because my PC's never had these problems after sessions, I am starting to recover somewhat but have some coordination problems which is why I edit my posts a lot because of the spelling errors. I am still affected now as I find it hard to form relationships and in the intervening years I have only failed to find a suitable partner as this was the area used to smash me up. I never recieved any help and life has been a struggle. But I am finally beginning to find my feet. I even feel that I can read Scientology books now and find how I really feel about the information and not what I am supposed to feel, but always left with that awful taste in my mouth about where this religion took people mentally. Sometimes it's used to help people and at other times it's used to harm them. Once someone has experienced the good, the bad is then used to suck everything out of the individual.

Someone once said 'never promote a philosophy you do not know the source of.' Knowing Hubbard's character and that of many of his followers, I cannot say that I truly know the source of Scientology and therefore I cannot promote it.

I do feel very sad for some of those people in who are hoping to change the world for the better, who, at the drop of a hat could loose everything.

So, I am truly happy to be out.

How awful. How horribly frightening. I'm sorry you had to experience this.

Can you say what type of auditing you had been receiving when either one of these experiences happened?

FoTi

Crusader
F&^k YEH! :biggrin::thumbsup:

That is SO SO cool that you liked what I said, Mystic. I was sort of overcome with passion to destroy the cult in that moment :devil: and it had a sort of (surprisingly!) freeing effect on me to express that. :bwahaha:

Glad it came across and you and so many others could relate to it. That surprised me too... I was ready to blow for my D/Ns on List One. :run: when I realized, "Hey wait a minute... I'm the GOOD guy here!" :biggrin:

What is "D/Ns"?

FoTi

Crusader
They TOLD you that? Funny - Bob Duggan donates 10s of millions of dollars to the IAS - he is at the top of the Patron's list, one of the key financial backers of the IAS.

And he owns a pharmaceutical company.

That means that COS, the IAS and the Ideal Orgs are majorly financed through the very drug money that people who are anti-drug and anti-psych were told the money would go to destroy.

Seems to me a lot of people should be asking for refunds since the donations were obtained under false premises.

What's the name of his company?

FoTi

Crusader
Dirty Needles. Indicative of "considerations" and, sometimes, things withheld. :biggrin:

Thanks for the clarification.

Wow! This is the marathon thread. It keeps growing like the mushroom cloud after an A bomb explosion. And now there are more Debbie threads to keep up with. I finally made it to the end of this thread for tonight. Whew! How am I ever going to get any sleep? :faint:

It's only 3am. tonight. But... this is the 3rd night in a row I've spent hours reading this thread. :blink: :goodnight:

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I "just" heard that Debbie Cook who is OEC/FEBC, trained auditor and C/S, perhaps a Supervisor and definitely OT and also Flag Captain for 17 years,
sent an email to just a few family members that she is not in agreement with David Miscavige (COB) about collecting billion/s of dollars and not spending much of it for disseminating Scientology...

Is it even true?

It's funny how SP's are trying so hard every time we are expanding! lolz!

(I still wonder though... Time to do a Doubt)

I just had a cognition - Debbie went PTS to a middle class, went a bit out of valence, got drunk on New Years Eve, the rest is a history...

See? This is The Tech. Simple. Report to Ethics. (Also, re-do your Purif AND Objectives.) Have a nice day!

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Koki, stop pushing Stats. :biggrin:

(Stat-push is prohibited in Scientology,
even though we invented the term, somehow.)

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Back to the e-mail from Debbie now.

The whole thing was a prank and Debbie still is a Scientologist in a good standing.

Move on people. Get a life. (And 4 sets of Basics).

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
How awful. How horribly frightening. I'm sorry you had to experience this.

Can you say what type of auditing you had been receiving when either one of these experiences happened?

Yes, I was receiving NED. Although I have done this style of auditing with several auditors. It was not the auditing that I believe was the problem, it was what I was bringing up in session; information about Ron that was contrary to what others believe. Such is the high crime of questioning source! At some point it must have been decided that I was due a good cave in! The folder went to the C/S (there was no C/S I later found out and the folder went missing).

Acting on orders no questions asked, systematic of that cold hard thinking that is found in politics and that bizarre mix of left wing commuism and right wing fascism which we find in Scientology. I'm sure the Scientology contradiction made many people confused over the years, trying to seek spiritual freedom but working so much (literally) to achieve it that there is a lack of time to stop and think or to look at anything else. The type of working hours that governments are OK having the contemptable poor people to work in order to get basic survival and keep the 'economy' rolling. It's really wrong.

Some people have left the Church but have not left their ability to inflict cruelty on others or to drop someone the moment they question policy. This is what happens when you take an extremely powerful spiritual message (reincarnation, karma) and tie it up with financial power. I actually that there are many in Scientology now who do not disagree with the latter, some even enjoy the status and power it brings them.

This is also why I disagreed with some of the actions of anon which I felt could be equally cruel. At the end of the day, I hope we have come far enough in history to know when something is wrong and that a deeply held belief or philosophy, no matter what it is, is not worth holding onto if it harms other people.

What's the name of his company?

I can't speak for Bob Duggan but I will say that IAS donor lists are not a great way to measure the money coming in. For example anyone who has reached a certain level and who makes a donation less than the next level does not have that donation registered on any list until they donate the full amount to the next level. If I am a Patron and I donate 3 sums of £1,000 at 3 events that does not count towards the full payment of Patron with Honors. Then there is all the annual memberships which sometimes get renewed. Then there is all the people not in the good standing who have come off the lists. I've seen £75,000 regged out of a small group of people. I know others who have given £250,000 each, easily. Sometimes staff members put in a few hundred each at IAS events and that counts towards nothing. I witnessed phenomenal sums of money being raised. $1billion dollars is completely possible, also there was the ripping off of the missions in the 80's, then the IAS was formed and Church funds were used to buy SO members a life time membership. Then we have the Ideal Org funds and the rent on Orgs, Super Power and all the rest of it. The money flowing upwards is insane. It's being run like a government with all it's taxes, hypocrites....

Last edited:

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
Back to the e-mail from Debbie now.

The whole thing was a prank and Debbie still is a Scientologist in a good standing.

Move on people. Get a life. (And 4 sets of Basics).

I said I was going away..... but only responded when I realised there was a non-Debbie related response to a post of mine.

That is because she is doing an old Scientology trick; playing both sides of the fence. It don't wash with me. We know too much about what has happened. Her whole sense of spiritual development is reliant solely on Hubbards teaching and that it be practised under the name of his Church. The spirit of that organisation 'exteriorized' rougly three decades ago and faded away. It looks like Rathbun and Cook have been doing their liability formula's against Miscavige whilst promoting Hubbard. Talk about having a concrete mind .... (cough, cough Te....)

As Stat say's, 'there is nothing here to see'. We are being used to give her publicity whilst she does away with the truth. Some spot the things that are wrong immediately and swiftly move on. These people that fascinate us are not like that, but they do have us interested in their 'light show' and (media) 'circus'.

Loyal officers serve the people not a cause. There lies the difference......

EDIT; I just feel like saying to Rathbun, get a f**king life and move on.....

Last edited: