lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
She told me that Shane and the CO CCInt [Celebrity Centre commanding officer Dave Petit] went to her house and that Shane called her a “fucking bitch” and that Angelo was present. She complained about Shane not contacting and apologizing for saying this.

Oh yeah!

She's a ''fucking bitch'' to ''fucking'' abusive cultists. :yes:

Do you think that Hollywood cummunity will talk widely about that ???

So weirdo cult!

I never ever ever seen someone having this courage in the cult - standing up like this against David Miscavige and the abuses. She must have gone through very very difficult times and felt very lonely.:nervous: and they didn't succed to break her...despite all the mental manipulation and pressure. Wow!

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Lainey noted the following:

http://www.laineygossip.com/Intro-for-October-28--2015/41050

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

It’s called a “Knowledge Report”. Say you’re a Scientologist and you’re hanging out with other Scientologists and you get drunk and talk some sh-t. Well, according to Ortega, they file a document on you. Like an HR complaint. Only HR complaints happen when you’re at work. Not when you’re WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

Anyway, the Knowledge Reports against Leah were submitted by several Church members at the wedding… including Katie Holmes who was pissed at Leah for disrupting her special day. This is what I’m talking about. This is where the gossip comes in. RoboKate! She was so immersed back then, so deeply embedded, that she was ratting out friends in the name of L Ron Hubbard. Which, when you look back, makes her escape that much more …everything, non? Maybe being a ninja and beating Xenu took everything out of her. Maybe that’s why she’s now so flat, again.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Can someone please tell me what a HR complaint means ?

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
Can someone please tell me what a HR conplaint means ?

Hi Lotus. HR is Human Resources.....and it the common term used to name that department in a company that deals with hiring and firing...and keeping employee records....who should work where.....and if one wants to complain, (about another employee)....that is who you would complain to. ( in a regular company)

It is not a Cult term.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

This whole unfolding story of Leah vs the COS (Crimewave of Scientology) is actually going very well. And it's instructive of how the cult's "advanced technology" works:

* Leah, indoctrinated since 6 years old, is a hardcore Scientologist for life.

* She spends (literally) millions of dollars and donates even more to Scientology. She gets auditing and training daily for decades. She promotes the cult and brings in new members. Ideal Scene, right? lol

* Leah (not knowing that the ethics policies of Scientology are fake and just for show) observes "out ethics" with Miscavige and others and reports it (per policy) in a Knowledge Report. Scientologists should celebrate KSW and applaud her, right?

* Instead of writing a commendation on Leah, the cult attacks her with $300,000 worth of interrogations, threats, intimidation and the Orwellian brainwashing called "The Truth Rundown", designed to break her mentally so that she refutes her own reports and thinks she didn't see what she saw.

* Leah caves in.

* Later Leah caves out. LOL. She demands here $300K back. She doesn't shut up. She isn't terrified of disconnection and her entire family and relatives blow en masse. Victory for homo sap! Yayyy!

* Leah stars on new TV shows. She openly talks about Scientology's sociopathically vengeful policies/actions.

* The COS reacts and starts to publicly "dead agent" her with "black pr" and "fair game".

* Oops! Leah doesn't care any more what they do. She is determined. She writes a book.

* Now the book and her TV interviews go viral. The dirty black ops of the Church of Scientology, David Miscavige and Tom Cruise are screamed from prime time television shows worldwide. Church PR sinks to all time lows. Public hates Scientology even more (is that possible?) Church worst nightmare, worldwide media is broadcasting 24/7 the hideous crimes the commit .........against...............SCIENTOLOGISTS!

* Church plots how to fair game her some more, never once having any slightest clue ("knowingness") that every thing they do backfires and becomes 50 times worse than it was before.

IT'S SCIENTOLOGY SELF-DESTRUCTING FOLKS, PLEASE ENJOY THE SHOW.

JustSheila

Crusader
I've just caught up with this and read the KRs and Tony Ortega's article. This is so disgusting.

They put Leah Remini through hell for years! :angry:

The obnoxious, self-righteous, pig-headed, ignorant, snitching, controlling robot Scientologists.

What disgusting sub-human, vicious activity. I'm just floored.

That Leah survived them all and toughed it out and came out on top says everything about her character. Blood-sucking cult clones, all of them.

They tried to break her, but it didn't work.

Leah Remini is awesome. :biglove:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I believe Leah Remini and Katie Holmes have much in common

A picture of the two of them together would be wonderful to see.

Just the picture itself would speak volumes.

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
Tom's Wedding was the perfect Scientology moment.

The wedding was doomed from the start because it was full of people who had been "let out" of the confines of the cult and as fully indoctrinated Scienos, THEY CAN'T SIMPLY TOLERATE LIFE OUTSIDE OF THE CULT without turning it into an "ethics" offense.

I mean to say that it was an example of how Scientology is so out of sync with modern culture that a simple event like a wedding can't be conducted without major issues.

THE WEDDING BECAME A SCIENTOLOGY ORG.

The frantic Scienos CAN'T TOLERATE A SIMPLE EVENING OUT.

JLo wants to move where she's sitting. "UH OH! HILL10!!!!" "HCO COME TO ORDER"

What a joke. For Crist's sake, calm down! It's JLo and she's at Tom's wedding with Leah. LET HER SIT WHERE SHE WANTS!!! LET HER HAVE A GOOD TIME!!! STFU!

Leah asks Davey where Shelly is (BTW, Davey's response is about as classic a case of MWH phenomena you'll ever see). Davey couldn't say something brilliant like, "She wanted to come but was in the middle of a big new promo campaign. Thanks for asking after her. I'll let her know."

But noooooo! Davey ain't got the smarts to do that so Leah ends up writing a tell all book with JLo's support! How stupid is that! Really? JLo? You managed to piss of JLo and Leah? JLo is huge and bigger and better liked than JohnT, Kirstie or Tom. She's also gorgeous and doesn't say really stupid things to the media.

Yet another example of how Scientology, as practiced by those at the very top, is incapable of conducting a pleasant event without some ridiculous agenda.

Ugh.

Keep it up, Davey.

Gib

Crusader

The wedding was doomed from the start because it was full of people who had been "let out" of the confines of the cult and as fully indoctrinated Scienos, THEY CAN'T SIMPLY TOLERATE LIFE OUTSIDE OF THE CULT without turning it into an "ethics" offense.

I mean to say that it was an example of how Scientology is so out of sync with modern culture that a simple event like a wedding can't be conducted without major issues.

What a joke. For Crist's sake, calm down! It's JLo and she's at Tom's wedding with Leah. LET HER SIT WHERE SHE WANTS!!! LET HER HAVE A GOOD TIME!!! STFU!

Leah asks Davey where Shelly is (BTW, Davey's response is about as classic a case of MWH phenomena you'll ever see). Davey couldn't say something brilliant like, "She wanted to come but was in the middle of a big new promo campaign. Thanks for asking after her. I'll let her know."

But noooooo! Davey ain't got the smarts to do that so Leah ends up writing a tell all book with JLo's support! How stupid is that! Really? JLo? You managed to piss of JLo and Leah? JLo is huge and bigger and better liked than JohnT, Kirstie or Tom. She's also gorgeous and doesn't say really stupid things to the media.

Yet another example of how Scientology, as practiced by those at the very top, is incapable of conducting a pleasant event without some ridiculous agenda.

Ugh.

Keep it up, Davey.

The wedding in Italy was not confirmed by the Italy Churches, DM gave the bride away, and he is not a Minister nor in Italy, I read this in a news story.

It was all smoke and mirrors to get in members and public to think The Italy Churches gave full validation as a religion.

Think Truman show, think PR positioning tech, think rhetoric.

HelluvaHoax!

Ugh.

Keep it up, Davey.

Fantastic post! Orange highlights for particularly funny or poignant sections.

Ahhhhhhh.....blessed clarity!!

HelluvaHoax!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

All that was missing for an "IDEAL WEDDING" was that team of 3 Int wedding photographers.

They could have filmed the wedding, getting a camera right up in the face of any SP guest, screaming things at them like "WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES?!" and "NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU!"

scientology.jpg

333_zpsnpnsawrq.jpeg

sddefault.jpg

31.png

"HEY!!! We just caught you on surveillance!
You try to change your assigned seat one more
more time and you lost your eternity cocksucker!"

Leland

Crusader
Really some great points...WoW...what a fiasco.

Ok....couple more questions.

Who decided that this wedding should be held outside Rome....in ITALY? Really? Why?

How many people were at the wedding?

How many private jets flew to the wedding...? Who traveled with whom....in which jets?

WTF are Int Execs.....like Norman Starky doing attending a wedding in Italy? Did the Cult, pay their way??

Who catered this event....and what was the tab....?

I'm sure I can think of some more...

And hear me.....you crazy cult jackasses......LEAVE BROOKE SHEILDS ALONE.... wtf!!

Last edited:

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
One more question: Did Katie Holmes' parents attend this wedding? Umm, that would be her dad the attorney who later would assist his daughter (and granddaughter) in getting away cleanly from Tiny Tom and his minions.

Leland

Crusader
One more question: Did Katie Holmes' parents attend this wedding? Umm, that would be her dad the attorney who later would assist his daughter (and granddaughter) in getting away cleanly from Tiny Tom and his minions.

I would think some of the Bride's family must have attended.....Aunts....Uncles....too.

Or was the Cult already trying to close access to her family out...?

What about Bride's Maids?

Katie's close friends?

I assume that David Miscavige was the Best Midget...?

Was Tom Cruise's mother there?

Was there a Cult Minister....that performed the Ceremony?

Are Cult Minister's ability to perform a marriage....recognized in Italy?

Last edited:

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
Remind me not to invite Davey to a wedding.

The top Scienos are running their cult personalities, all the time. If you put these top Scienos in with non-Scienos at a social gathering, like a weddding, it will be a disaster for a few simple reasons:
1. The non-Scienos don't care who Davey or any of the top Scieno brass are. The non-Scienos aren't afraid of getting sent to the RPF or being sec-checked at FLAG for $300K. Uh oh, this means the non-Scienos might actually force the top Scienos, like Davey into a casual conversation that he doesn't get to control. They might hug him. Katie's dad might jump up and tell Davey he's a worthless little fuck and challenge him to a fight.

2. Heavily indoctrinated Scienos are always trying to reg you or fit you or your actions into some bit of LRH dogma (Wow, that guy's gay, he must be a 1.1!). They are hard to talk to.

3. SO or even CLV staff are overworked and broke. Unleashing them into the freedom of fancy party is like giving a sailor, just back from 2 years on the high seas $50 and dropping him off in the red light district. He's gonna get drunk and laid.