An illustration of the mentality of today's CoS

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Originally Posted by dexter gelfand

snip

......a mother who behaves this way, who has no interest in her own children, other than to earn a few brownie points in the cult by trying to entrap them into it.

Love, Dex

The Anabaptist Jacques said:
I think this is what I hate most about Scientology.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Yes, Dex and Taj, the children do deserve better and there are many of us here that would do things (when raising our children) VERY differently now that ESMB and the internet are there for support.

Far too many years passed where one parent was trying to 'appease' the other parent (the cultic nutter one) ... whilst trying unsuccessfully to keep the children out of the cult or at least trying to allow them the freedom to choose when old enough to do so, and also trying to avoid the potential for OSA thugs to attempt to wreak havoc if they sniffed discontent!!!

Now, if I had my time again, I would be able to do things differently ... and that would mean saying to hell with the bloody cult and the warped sensibilities of the parent ramming hubbard down the throats of the children ... and I would yell (nay screech) from the rooftops "OSA come and get me ... because I am ready for you, you delusional plonkers" ... as are the police.

:bravo:

The cultic parent could then make what should be a simple choice ... cult or children and sadly I know exactly which the Father of mine would have chosen (and when he reads this, as he will ... he will know too).

:wave:

I was a fool.

Onwards.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I hold out great hope for the ones I'm currently speaking with.
Not all CofS members are the same, in my opinion.
Dex's ex-wife displays a level of "warp" which I never did even when I was a dedicated scientologist.

Ok, I'm with you on the work you are doing.
Though that level of warp is certainly not new to me, I have seen it often.

Negative impacts on families are the worst COS overts!

Yeah I agree, I've seen it far too often. Maybe the indoctrination/insanity runs deeper here, where it all began? :confused2:

Big hugs to Trouble, and all the other parents out there who tried to make the best of a bad marital situation.

Congrats if you survived your cult experience with your children and your relationship to them intact...many didn't. :)

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Yeah I agree, I've seen it far too often. Maybe the indoctrination/insanity runs deeper here, where it all began? :confused2:

Big hugs to Trouble, and all the other parents out there who tried to make the best of a bad marital situation.

Congrats if you survived your cult experience with your children and your relationship to them intact...many didn't. :)

Thank-you for that SweetnessandLight, it is rare that I speak from the heart about my own "story" and sometimes I think perhaps I should.

:yes:

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
(snip)This is the effect they create on people. I regret that my son must experience a mother who behaves this way, who has no interest in her own children, other than to earn a few brownie points in the cult by trying to entrap them into it. Love, Dex[/B][/COLOR]

Children that grow up in abusive environments tend to have better coping skills than their peers. That is; as long as they are outside of the abusive environment. :unsure:

Best of luck and prayers for you and your son and your mutual relationship. Also, the same for your wife: may she come to her senses. :thumbsup:

I disagree with your sig though; a do not think "scientology" is "alive and well" at all, referring not only to the current church-cult, but also to the practice of it. That's what started all of this trouble in the first place. :yes: