An Open Letter to Tom Cruise

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Cornfield Productions has produced its first video!!!

It's an Open Letter to Tom Cruise.

'ope ya like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzLJEQLXVfY

For all you following along at home, here's the text:

Hi.

This is an Open Letter to Tom Cruise of the Church of Scientology.

Hi Tom. My name’s Allen Stanfield.

I was a Scientologist for 16 years. And I saw so many abuses in Scientology and found that they were so incorrigible, that I left in the year 2000, and I’ve been trying to correct those abuses ever since.

So I was very encouraged to see the video that you made in 2004 where you expressed a massive intention to “clean this place up” and that you have no hesitation to get other people’s ethics in. The was very encouraging to me because I need your help in getting ethics in on your own Church of Scientology in 3 very important areas of abuse.

OK?

1. Enforced Abortions in the Sea Organization. As you may or may not be aware, when a woman gets pregnant the Sea Organization she is made to have an abortion. If you weren;t aware of this then ask your friend David Miscavidge - he's the one enforcing them. OK? So I need you to clean this up, Tom. No more enforced abortions in the Sea Organization

2. The Destruction of Families through the policy of Enforced disconnection I’m sure you are aware that when the Church of Scn declares a Scientologist an SP, then all of his family members, friends and business associates, who are under the control of the Church, are made to disconnect from that person and have no contact with them ever again. This has resulted in the destruction of thousands of families over the years, including David Miscavidge’s own family as revealed on TV recently by his own niece. So Tom I need you to clean this up. I need you to stop the destruction of families by the Church of Scientology. OK?

3. The Suppression of the right to the freedom of Speech of Scientologists. I’ll illustrate the reality of this particular abuse just by just asking you a question. Do you think I could make a video like this and put it out on the Internet and still remain a Scientologist in good standing with the Church? Of course not. Because I am talking about the abuses that the Church performs on Scientologists on a daily basis. They suppress that. They don’t want anyone to know about it, or to talk about it. And they threaten you with declare if you do. That suppresses the right to the freedom of speech and keeps all these other abuses hidden in the church. I need you to clean this up, Tom. I need you to raise perception, and get ethics in on your area and restore the right of the freedom of speech for all Scientologists.

So in review, Number 1: Stop enforced abortions in the Sea Organization. Number 2: Stop the Destruction of families through the policy of enforced disconnections. Number 3 restore the right to the freedom of speech to scientologists in the structure of the church so that these abuses can always be exposed and handled in the future.

And by the way, to all you other Scientology celebrities: John Travolta, Jenna Elfman, Kirstie Alley, Chic Corea, all you guys who benefit from the abuses of the Church by reason of your privileged position there. I need you to twin up and help Tom get ethics in on the Church as well. Because your good name is being used to recruit people into an abusive cult.

And you need to handle that.

Now, I’ll be checking on your progress on this program over the next few weeks. So let’s get started on this right away.

Björkist

Silver Meritorious Patron
I sure hope Tom sees your video.

I doubt he will though since, the way I understand it, David Miscavige and his deputies keep Tom (and now Katie, too) locked in Adamantium reinforced Titanium cages with no connection to the outside world.

Tom actually shoots all his movies alone and then the technicians blue screen everything back at the studio.

Nicole was lucky to have escaped.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I sure hope Tom sees your video.

I doubt he will though since, the way I understand it, David Miscavige and his deputies keep Tom (and now Katie, too) locked in Adamantium reinforced Titanium cages with no connection to the outside world.

Tom actually shoots all his movies alone and then the technicians blue screen everything back at the studio.

Nicole was lucky to have escaped.

Dripping with sarcasm.

You know how I love it, don't you, BJ?

Björkist

Silver Meritorious Patron
Dripping with sarcasm.

You know how I love it, don't you, BJ?

Sarcasm.jpg

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
:hurt: What happened to your video?!?

It inspired me!! :woohoo:

I freaked out realizing that it was not like some bad gig at a bar I might have played back in the 80's that no one who was never there would ever see again.

It was a VIDEO and it was FOREVER, and EVER, and EVER!

So I took it down and then my computer completely crashed. And so now I've recovered it and I'm trying to find all the pieces that my freaking video software scattered over everywhere.

And anyway, I'm creating a new personage now: The Reverend Albaby.

The Reverend Albaby will soon take over the world!
As soon as he figures out his video camera...

Thanks for asking though, Roan!

It puffs me up and makes me feel like I coulda been a contender!!!