What's new

Anatomy of a Refund

Daisy

Patron with Honors
This is going to be a bit of a project. I kept correspondence, notes, legal papers from our refund in 2004. I hope this helps other members who are trying to get money back. I will scan when possible.

The beginning:

Scan%208.jpeg

I finished paying for my CCRD at Stevens Creek Org in the spring of 2004. I had been programmed to receive CCRD according to Flag.

I went in to start on Sat, May 22nd. My auditor C MacGreen (sp?) handwrite a debit for me to sign. I went in the auditing room. Claudia said she had a R-factor from the c/s: "there is no evidence that you are a clear and that I should do my expanded grades" I asked if I wasn't getting a CCRD then why did i pay for one? She said she didn't know why and she had just seen my folder three days ago. I asked well why did Flag c/s me for CCRD and she said about a year ago, they had started looking into CCRD cases and things had changed.

At that point I was very upset. I mean very! She started session and started assessing a list. I told her I didn't want to do it but went ahead. After the session she gave me a list of references to read:

Scan%209_1.jpeg

I read the references (by now I'm pissed) and then received another D of P regarding things I had said previously. Ended that d of P, read another reference (they were trying to get me to realize that I wasn't clear) lol

J Skok took me in and told me that the c/s had got my data and it was good I had achieved those abilities that I had stated.

I was upset again and stated I didn't agree with what they wanted me to do. I was told I was to go in session again but I said I was too tired. I also asked him if I was receiving the CCRD and he assured me I was. I wanted to get the hell out of there and knew I would not be back.

mawena

Patron with Honors
This is going to be a bit of a project. I kept correspondence, notes, legal papers from our refund in 2004. I hope this helps other members who are trying to get money back. I will scan when possible.
-snip-

As a never-in I'm not 100% sure of everything you just wrote down but this is very valuable. Does anyone else out there have documentation about how their refunds were handled? Even better, has anyone gone through their internal arbitration process?

If people start throwing up more documents that they have we can put something together to send to the IRS.

Also consider sending any financial documentation over to Jeffrey Augustine at the scientology money project blog:

http://scientologymoneyproject.com

his e-mail listed on the blog:
[email protected]

Daisy

Patron with Honors
I felt that something wasn't right (duh). I called J Skok on Tuesday. I asked him again if I was receiving CCRD and he said yes. He said depending on how people handle the r-factor and they are BI's then various handlings come up, references to read, sessions, interviews.

I told Skok I was confused because Mcgreen had said in our first session that she didn't know why I was I had paid for CCRD and yet Skok is telling me I'm on CCRD. I told Skok that I not even wanted the list given to me and was just agreeing with them to have it to end the whole thing. I said I was not interested in the bridge they wanted me to do. He said thats why they want me back because there is an EP. I said no more. He said he would call me back.

He called back that evening to tell me there there something new to getting CCRD or an R-factor and since I took months to pay for CCRD that they would take my CCRD donation and apply it for a review.

They had led me to believe that I was receiving CCRD and that I had asked Skok twice. He told me the money was credited to my account. I told him that I knew someone was lying. He said he would have McGreen call later.

Next day she said we were not to do CCRD because it as coming down from above that all clear cycles were being looked at because only a % of people were clear. She said the fact that Flag had c/s'd me for CCRD was that there was no evidence that I had reached that state. It was now being handled that way because it was a waste of time and money.

Daisy

Patron with Honors
…I said, if there is evidence that someone is clear and you are saying that they don't need a CCRD and that if there is no evidence that someone was clear they don't need a CCRD well then who gets a CCRD? She said people coming off a NED (new era dianetics) or there is recall on what occurred. I told her I didn't want to do repair list because there was nothing big enough to handle how I felt.

She told me I could send my folders to a higher org but that they wanted me to come in because I was out of comm.(out of communication) I said send my folders to Flag but did not want to receive services at SNC (stevens Creek Org).

I said ,hey I was never on a routing form and that I hadn't bothered to read the debit that McGreen had written because I assumed it was for CCRD. She told me it was written for CCRD and said there was some mis-duplication and confusion. I said I'm fine now and feel a lot better then last time I was there.
Told her I was not interested in any further handling. She offered handling any BPC (bypassed charge, probably another list, lol) at their expense. Wasn't interested and I had made up my mind. She said she would call back but never did.

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious
Shewolf also is a never-in, but I do believe you have hold of an important issue to discuss and examine. We know some folks got refunds, how they managed this feat, and who are these lucky ones, what distinguishes them....:blush:
Thank you for the post!:yes:

Daisy

Patron with Honors
You are welcome. Thanks all for reading. This is surprisingly therapeutic.

I'm trying not to put full names but if I mess up, oh well.

I had sent my full write up to RTC! They wrote back. Wow, I meant business.

Scan%2011.jpeg

mawena

Patron with Honors
…I said, if there is evidence that someone is clear and you are saying that they don't need a CCRD and that if there is no evidence that someone was clear they don't need a CCRD well then who gets a CCRD? She said people coming off a NED (new era dianetics) or there is recall on what occurred. I told her I didn't want to do repair list because there was nothing big enough to handle how I felt.

She told me I could send my folders to a higher org but that they wanted me to come in because I was out of comm.(out of communication) I said send my folders to Flag but did not want to receive services at SNC (stevens Creek Org).

I said ,hey I was never on a routing form and that I hadn't bothered to read the debit that McGreen had written because I assumed it was for CCRD. She told me it was written for CCRD and said there was some mis-duplication and confusion. I said I'm fine now and feel a lot better then last time I was there.
Told her I was not interested in any further handling. She offered handling any BPC (bypassed charge, probably another list, lol) at their expense. Wasn't interested and I had made up my mind. She said she would call back but never did.

You are welcome. Thanks all for reading. This is surprisingly therapeutic.

I'm trying not to put full names but if I mess up, oh well.

I had sent my full write up to RTC! They wrote back. Wow, I meant business.

Scan%2011.jpeg

In the future you should use photoshop or paint or something to black stuff out. If you have privacy concerns, black crayon may not do it.

Daisy

Patron with Honors
I will try crayon. Not worried about my name.
I did what every good scientologist would do, ethics formulas:

Scan%2013.jpeg

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
So let me get this straight, in scientology when a clear goes clear it's not clear that they have gone clear?

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Awesome Thread Daisy!!

I love the title - Anatomy of a Refund

Thank you - great work and VWD for spotting the "criminally tactics used in Scientology" to get you in a state of confusion and apathy. Much like criminal governments.

Here's a letter I sent:

Dear Scientology:

I spent $$$,$$$ and donated $$$,$$$ and spent 15 years of my life "Going Clear".

I have achieved the EP of Terror and Fear.

I now know what you are and know what you are not.

It was a long, hard road and you made it longer and harder on purpose.

Very clever tactics to control people....very clever indeed.

Why the scam?

There is no state of Clear, only cleared bank accounts.

Free labor using guilt and trappings.

Fuck you Scientology.

Fuck you OSA

Fuck you L Ron Hubbard

I am no longer in fear and terror and I am telling the World about your SCAM.

Now - give me my damn money back you criminals!

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
So let me get this straight, in scientology when a clear goes clear it's not clear that they have gone clear?

That entirely depends on what kind of CLEAR.

We have our Mest Clear, our Past life Clear, our Keyed out Clear, our Cleared Clear, our Cleared on the 1st Dynamic Clear, GAT I Clear, GAT II Clear, Super Power Clear, L's Clear, Golden Age of Clear Clear, pre Golden Age of Clear Clear, Dianetics Clear.

Are you clear about the state of Clear?

Clearly, L Ron Hubbard et al was NOT :whistling:

We have our Mest Clear, our Past life Clear, our Keyed out Clear, our Cleared Clear, our Cleared on the 1st Dynamic Clear, GAT I Clear, GAT II Clear, Super Power Clear, L's Clear, Golden Age of Clear Clear, pre Golden Age of Clear Clear, Dianetics Clear.

How could you forget the state of Cleared Cannibal? Mimsey

I spent WAY too much time trying to figure out what clear meant given all the different definitions that came out over the years. Little did I know it was all part of Hubbard's confusion techniques (thanks Mockingbird and Jon Atack). "Clear on the first dynamic" - what the fuck does that even mean??? I figure I went "clear" by clearing the fuck out of there and never going back. Now that's the clear certainty rundown! :biggrin:

I spent WAY too much time trying to figure out what clear meant given all the different definitions that came out over the years. Little did I know it was all part of Hubbard's confusion techniques (thanks Mockingbird and Jon Atack). "Clear on the first dynamic" - what the fuck does that even mean??? I figure I went "clear" by clearing the fuck out of there and never going back. Now that's the clear certainty rundown! :biggrin:
Cleared on the 1st dynamic means you are David Miscavage - all the other dynamics are f**ked. Mimsey

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

I went clear too 411 - same way you did.

Oh, by the way, the Clear Certainty Rundown is another SCAM. They just ask you questions about "what happened" and you tell them "I am mocking up my own reactive mind but I can stop it and control it" - and WHALLA - I have achieved the State of Clear.

Sunshine Rundown - go out to a roof top and look at the sunset after reading LRH's instructions on how to "ACT CLEAR" so you don't embarass the fat fucker. Then figure out how you can "act" clear so the minions in the Org feel you are some super novus hero.