What's new

Anciens scientologues

Nishi

Patron
Bonjour, est-ce qu'il y a des scientologues francophones sur ce site ? J'ai été dans l'église de 1976 jusqu'à l'âge d'or de la tech. J'aurais plaisir à trouver des amis francophones.
Amitiés :cheerleader:

Pierrot

Patron with Honors
Bonjour, est-ce qu'il y a des scientologues francophones sur ce site ? J'ai été dans l'église de 1976 jusqu'à l'âge d'or de la tech. J'aurais plaisir à trouver des amis francophones.

Bonjour Nishi,

bienvenue sur ce site très intéressant! oui, je crois qu'il y a des francophones sur ce site, sans en avoir cependant rencontré beaucoup moi-même.

La Suisse, hein ;-) j'ai quelques amis à visiter par là un de ces jours, glisser sur la neige et goûter (entre autres) vos si bons chocolats.

Au plaisir

Nishi

Patron
Chouette ! Je me sentais un peu submergée par l'avalanche anglophone ;-) Dis-moi quand tu viens en Suisse, j'aurais plaisir à te rencontrer, avec du chocolat promis !
Belle neige après Lausanne aujourd'hui.

Pierrot

Patron with Honors
Chouette ! Je me sentais un peu submergée par l'avalanche anglophone ;-) Dis-moi quand tu viens en Suisse, j'aurais plaisir à te rencontrer, avec du chocolat promis !
Belle neige après Lausanne aujourd'hui.

Merci ! Miam ... ... :D

vous en avez de la chance - ici, en Belgique, la neige fond quasi tout de suite. Mais les chocolats restent lol

Carmel

Crusader
I can say hello and welcome - cause you're new on the board. However, only having done two years of french (and not being such a diligent student anyway), I can't fully decipher what you've said here.

I can though, speak 'Australian' - Goodonya, ripper mate, be a true blue and let loose! :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Carmel :D

Nishi

Patron
Mmmm les chocolats belges, pas mal aussi ;-) Je connais deux scn belges dont une ne me parle plus depuis que je suis passée à la Rons org.

Carmel

Crusader
Hello Carmel, I can write in English too :) From where are you ?
I'm from New Zealand, but have been living in Australia for years now (aussie hubby and aussie sons - who'll barrack for the French rugby team over the Kiwi All Blacks any day! :eyeroll: ). We are an hour north of Sydney, where are you?

Nishi

Patron
Oh God! I love rugby and the All Blacks :happydance:
But I have never been in Australia or New Zealand despite I have friends there (maybe for the next rugby cup ha ha ha !).
I am from Switzerland a small village around Geneva. Was in Sciento in Versailles (France), Geneva, Lausanne, Copenhagen and Denmark. Now in the Rons org in Bern.
What about you ?

Carmel

Crusader
Oh God! I love rugby and the All Blacks :happydance:
But I have never been in Australia or New Zealand despite I have friends there (maybe for the next rugby cup ha ha ha !).
I am from Switzerland a small village around Geneva. Was in Sciento in Versailles (France), Geneva, Lausanne, Copenhagen and Denmark. Now in the Rons org in Bern.
What about you ?
Rons org in Bern? What does that mean?

I'm not in any org, and haven't been for ten years. I was involved with Sydney Day and AOSH ANZO in the '80's and '90's - but thankfully, those days are gone.

We live in a rural area north of Sydney in harmony as a family, except for when NZ is playing Australia in the Bledisloe, Tri-nations, or World Cup - at those times, I know what's good for me, and make myself scarce (with other Kiwis). My immediate family are extremely patriotic Australians, and Wallaby supporters - so am I though, except for when it's a Wallaby vs All Black match. :coolwink:

Pixie

Crusader

Bonjour! Beautiful Avatar and welcome to the board!! :thumbsup:

In fact it's so beautiful I almost pressed my nose against the screen to have a proper sniff.... :omg:

:laugh:

Nishi

Patron
I was out of scientology during about 10 years but still wished to improve myself. Speaking with Caspar (was AO auditor in Copenhagen) I have found people using scientology outside the church but following the bridge as Ron established it. That is the Rons org http://www.ronsorg.com/
Very happy to know where you live in harmony with your family (except when Wallaby play against All Black :)))
I also live in harmony with my family (3 adult children and my husband).
I guess your rural area doesn't look mine :)

Last edited:

Carmel

Crusader
I was out of scientology during about 10 years but still wished to improve myself. Speaking with Caspar de Rijk (was AO auditor in Copenhagen) I have found people using scientology outside the church but following the bridge as Ron established it. That is the Rons org http://www.ronsorg.com/
Very happy to know where you live in harmony with your family (except when Wallaby play against All Black :)))
I also live in harmony with my family (3 adult children and my husband).
I guess your rural area doesn't look mine :)
Good on you girl! :thumbsup:

What else can you tell us about yourself and your experience within the CofS?

Little bits or big bits - we're all ears! :D

Cheers,
Carmel

Nishi

Patron
Ho :D I was like every body else I think. First I couldn't believe they will stay with a so bad "Government". I hoped they will notice their mistakes despite the death of Ron but obviously they didn't! My husband was not glad about my search out of church, he was so much invalidated as an auditor, trying to re-start for the third times his academy (3rd change since we have started) but he though any other way should be take. But myself I couldn't believe all these good auditors and staff leaving the church were lost for this life. Then I looked for Caspar and Jacques.
I wished to continue my OT levels and really enjoy the new group I have found: is like Scientology in early 70th years : friendly and not psychotic :)

Last edited:

Carmel

Crusader
Ho :D I was like every body else I think. First I couldn't believe they will stay with a so bad "Government". I hoped they will notice their mistakes despite the death of Ron but obviously they didn't! My husband was not glad about my search out of church, he was so much invalidated as an auditor, trying to re-start for the third times his academy (3rd change since we have started) but he though any other way should be take. But myself I couldn't believe all these good auditors and staff leaving the church were lost for this life. Then I looked for Caspar de Rijk and Jacques Lederer.
I wished to continue my OT levels and really enjoy the new group I have found: is like Scientology in early 70th years : friendly and not psychotic :)
Good on you Nishi - you are among others of like mind here! :thumbsup: :D