And Speaking of the IAS, How Many of These People Are Still In?

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
I read this over the weekend on another site:

"In May 2009, Scientology declared there were only 1,070 Class VI auditors worldwide, and only 349 Class VIII auditors worldwide."

And how many of those 349 Class VIIIs are still active in the Church? :confused2: I know 3 just on this thread that aren't! :dance3:

I know at least five Class VIIIs and that will never audit again after what they've been through in recent years. They are not on this board to my knowledge. So with your 3 plus my 5, that's down to at most 341. I'm sure the number is much, much less.

I know several Class VIs that left years ago.

Overall, I think there are a good number of people who have just re-adjusted their lives without actually "leaving" the church with notice. I know of 11 personally that I speak with regularly. They have relatives still in and they don't say much but you know they are just not saying much! :whistling: I love it.

Funny, I have never seen my name or my spouse's name on an IAS list although we paid and were card carrying members for many, many years. I used to take offense :melodramatic: but now I'm happy to have been overlooked! Glad my name doesn't come up with a search associated with those thieves!

athena8

Patron
I know at least five Class VIIIs and that will never audit again after what they've been through in recent years. They are not on this board to my knowledge. So with your 3 plus my 5, that's down to at most 341. I'm sure the number is much, much less.

Interesting. My awakening came when I realized that I was being targeted, not IN SPITE OF the fact I was Class VIII, but BECAUSE OF IT. :duh: We have proven to be a pesky lot for someone squirrelling the tech as much as Miscavige. :storm:

dianaclass8

Thanks Carmelo...:thumbsup:

Special Counsel for Religious Discrimination

In order to coordinate cases involving religion-based discrimination among the various sections of the Civil Rights Division, and to oversee outreach efforts to religious communities, the Justice Department has created the position of Special Counsel for Religious Discrimination. If you are unsure which section of the Civil Rights Division to contact, or if you have any problems reaching one of the sections listed above, you may call the Special Counsel's office at (202) 353-8622 (voice) or (202) 514-0716 (TDD), or write to: Special Counsel for Religious Discrimination, Office of the Assistant Attorney General, Civil Rights Division, U.S. Department of Justice, 950 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W., Room 5531, Washington, D.C. 20530. Further information about the Civil Rights Division's initiatives to fight religious discrimination is available at www.usdoj.gov/crt/religdisc/religdisc.php.

Protecting the Religious Freedom of All:
Federal Laws Against ReligiousDiscrimination
http://www.usdoj.gov/crt
June 2005

dianaclass8

And the Cof$ hasn't made any Class VIIIs in the last 15 years since the Class VIII Academy was closed at AOLA right after we were thrown out by Katie Sabela an HCO staff.

"In May 2009, Scientology declared there were only 1,070 Class VI auditors worldwide, and only 349 Class VIII auditors worldwide."

And how many of those 349 Class VIIIs are still active in the Church? :confused2: I know 3 just on this thread that aren't! :dance3:

FinallyMe

Special Counsel for Religious Discrimination

In order to coordinate cases involving religion-based discrimination among the various sections of the Civil Rights Division, and to oversee outreach efforts to religious communities, the Justice Department has created the position of Special Counsel for Religious Discrimination. If you are unsure which section of the Civil Rights Division to contact, or if you have any problems reaching one of the sections listed above, you may call the Special Counsel's office at (202) 353-8622 (voice) or (202) 514-0716 (TDD), or write to: Special Counsel for Religious Discrimination, Office of the Assistant Attorney General, Civil Rights Division, U.S. Department of Justice, 950 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W., Room 5531, Washington, D.C. 20530. Further information about the Civil Rights Division's initiatives to fight religious discrimination is available at www.usdoj.gov/crt/religdisc/religdisc.php.

Protecting the Religious Freedom of All:
Federal Laws Against ReligiousDiscrimination
http://www.usdoj.gov/crt
June 2005

Keep in mind that you have to HAVE and PROVE damages - unless you suffered a loss of some sort (money, job, defamation) you have no grounds to sue. You were not denied the right or ability to go to another accountant, and they could probably prove that you did.

Terril park

Sponsor
And the Cof$ hasn't made any Class VIIIs in the last 15 years since the Class VIII Academy was closed at AOLA right after we were thrown out by Katie Sabela an HCO staff.

Thats a new datum for me. I guess St Hill is doing even worse, as UK
generally lags behind US re scn.

Maybe Pooks or someone can post total class VIIIs made in recent decades.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Same thing in ANZO. When I casually asked an Exec to explain why the ClVIII Crs Room was closed, she looked at me with that pleading, please-don't-ask look in her eyes and mumbled something about space utilisation.

Anonycat

Crusader

I know several Class VIs that left years ago.

Overall, I think there are a good number of people who have just re-adjusted their lives without actually "leaving" the church with notice. I know of 11 personally that I speak with regularly. They have relatives still in and they don't say much but you know they are just not saying much! :whistling: I love it.

Funny, I have never seen my name or my spouse's name on an IAS list although we paid and were card carrying members for many, many years. I used to take offense :melodramatic: but now I'm happy to have been overlooked! Glad my name doesn't come up with a search associated with those thieves!

AD, that does speak volumes about their accounting for income though.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Same thing in ANZO. When I casually asked an Exec to explain why the ClVIII Crs Room was closed, she looked at me with that pleading, please-don't-ask look in her eyes and mumbled something about space utilisation.

omg LOL omg

Earlier this year I was at a very public protest and filtering in and out of the crowds of ANON and OSA and STAFF and CRITICS and SCIENTOLOGISTS, just having casual conversations here and there to see what was what.

After a few minutes, OSA sent their best undercover handler to befriend me and talk me up to find out what i was and what i was all about. Off to the side at one point they had another OSA undercover guy photographing me and yet a third undercover OSA pretending to "window shop" next to me.

When I asked the window shopper why he had someone secretly taking pictures of me, he denied it. Then I told him that I saw him signal the photographer and even noticed they got a message on their blackberry. Then the changed the story to how the photographer was just sending "some other message." It was one of those truly pathetic moments where someone is caught in a lie and makes up an incredibly lame excuse that makes the situation even worse. LOL

So anyways....back to OSA handler #1 that was chatting me up.

I asked her about all the 15 years or so she was in the Sea Org and why she was only Clear and not OT.

This is the priceless answer....(ready, i hope you are sitting down):

"Because there is so much overwhelming demand for Scientology and auditing, they simply don't have enough auditors---it was because Scientology was so successful!"

This is the best that this OSA LEGAL SO member could come up with.

So, let me see if I understand...

Scientology is so successful in making OT's that they don't have time to make OTs (even though "OT"s are "cause over time").

Yeah, okay, I believe you.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Did read somewhere that the IAS is bringing in about $450,000.00 a week ?

How can that slowed?

How can more people be encouraged to attempt to get their misused money back from this " organization" ?

Suggestions ?

It can't be impossible .

My wife and I audit, but not in the Co$.

Truth&Honesty

Patron with Honors
Maybe 50% of the names are fictitious?

What makes you think that half of the names on these lists aren't fictitious?

:D:D:D

Or that they are recent?

Nancy Cartwright under $5000? That had to be back before she got the Simpsons gig, like maybe 20 years ago?

Given the cult and IAS's history of deception, I have often suspected that they put big names and big amounts up on the their published list to "prime the pump" for unsuspecting suckers who came to their "events". I bet half those "big names" never really put in the amount published as their donation, or perhaps just put in a "small downpayment" to help the IAS get the ball rolling.

This may also explain why the "big names" starting disappearing off the list last year. Maybe the donations that they promised over 5 - 10 year period, never materialized....and therefore their names were removed.

Anything is possible in the Church of smoke & mirrors . :whistling:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
What makes you think that half of the names on these lists aren't fictitious?

:D:D:D

Or that they are recent?

Nancy Cartwright under $5000? That had to be back before she got the Simpsons gig, like maybe 20 years ago?

This isn't an IAS list! It seems to be a list of Valley Org Ideal Org contributors only, that lost its heading.

Paul