What's new

And, they called him XEMU.

Mystic

Crusader
xemu_comic.jpg

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Incredible, isn't it?

No wonder some people find it hard to admit they have been conned for so many years, and have to hang onto some tiny belief that LRH wasn't all bad.

It's a shame the science fiction 'religious' beliefs had to dispose of LRHs body so quickly. His brain should have been pickled in jar and saved for posterity. He could have finally done those experiments on the mind.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Some people leave the official Scientology but still remain trapped in the same SCN mindset.
They still interpret all of their on-going life experiences in the terms of Scientology concepts.

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Originally posted by Programmer Guy:

Some people leave the official Scientology but still remain trapped in the same SCN mindset.
They still interpret all of their on-going life experiences in the terms of Scientology concepts.

And according to Tommy Davies "they are as happy as clams, doing so".

Maybe they should read the articles on this website, I give credit to a new poster on OCMB for this, unfortunately can't find the post now and don't remember the nick. Whoever you are, this makes good reading. Thankyou.

http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult_q0.html

This looks at many cults and is easy to see the comparisons, that's for those who want to see.

Mystic

Crusader
Oh yes. I've also been looking at this very interesting pattern that cults very have in common. Sure justifies most every crime you can think up.

So where does this pattern come from? It seems to be stamped into the mental levels as a trial to get through-- which many of us have accomplished (whew, wasn't easy). Then we can turn around and hopefully help others make it through. Of course we are "deserters" and "haters" and must, must, must not be listened to. But, one single "deserter and hater" is more powerful then the entire cult from which he/she escaped as the whole cult must now have the same mindset from member to member regarding this "deserter and hater".

My gawhd, they're scared doodooless of us.

One of their greatest fears: We inform the uninformed thereby cutting off their supply of new victims to vampire upon.

Dracula voice: "Oh oh oh oh, vee are runnink oot uf blut to suck."