What's new

Andrew Morton's Tom Cruise book coming out in January?

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
From Lainey:

http://tinyurl.com/2r9bo8

At Last…It’s Coming!!!

Thanks to Larry B for the tip…

New issue of Entertainment Weekly, Page 19:

“EW has learned that the manuscript of Andrew Morton's upcoming unauthorized Tom Cruise biography just landed in the New York City offices of its publisher, St. Martin's. The book - due Jan. 15, according to an industry insider - is the dirt-digging latest from Morton, the
best-selling author..."

He did it!!!

Somehow Andrew Morton hid from Xenu and will, hopefully, rip the closet door off Gay Midget Dwarf’s fraud existence! LOVE ANDREW MORTON!

As for just how scandalous the tome will really be – I reported two years ago that when he first started the project, St Martin’s went to great pains, VERY expensive pains, to secure unprecedented tight ass legal protection for themselves and for Morton. Needless to say – it wouldn’t be necessary unless the contents are explosive!

Wonder if the GMD is losing his shit? It’s terrible timing. Lions for Lambs opens in a month – hailed as his big comeback, some even say he’s gunning for Oscar, this will undoubtedly damage those chances especially as the reported release date falls just one week before Oscar nominations are to be announced.

How will he counteract the Homo whispers and the sinister church revelations? Poor Katie and Little Sci are going to be busy.

Chills, chills, chills.

Praise Xenu, ah-Thetan.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Another DM massive footbullet - his prime PR celeb is about to become his prime anti-PR liability.

Div6

Crusader
Another DM massive footbullet - his prime PR celeb is about to become his prime anti-PR liability.

What're you trying to say Alan....that our Little General is heading to his Waterloo? That "the jesus christ of scientology " is about to be crucified on Calvary?

:omg:

I'm feeling another South Park episode....

Last edited:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
One cool thing is that the information has been verified by more than one source, before being added to the book. They have been very cautious about making sure of that. That's pretty cool to me. Shows integrity.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
One cool thing is that the information has been verified by more than one source, before being added to the book. They have been very cautious about making sure of that. That's pretty cool to me. Shows integrity.

And a desire to not be sued. :)

Paul

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
http://www.hollywoodoffender.com/hollywood_offender/books/index.html

Remember that book about Maverick that Andrew Morton was supposedly writing? Remember all the whispers that this book might just have the reason behind his 2005 pre-emptive "I'm in love with this amazing woman which makes me totally heterosexual!" campaign? Well, guess what? The book is FINALLY going to be seeing the light of day on January 15th. You can even pre-order it on Amazon! Oh, happy day...right?

Hmmm...perhaps. I've heard some rumors about the upcoming book and what will, and won't, be in it--most of which likely isn't all that surprising.

For instance, no one in either the Cruise or Holmes family would speak to Morton. Same goes for Katie's old "Dawson's Creek" co-stars (you know, the ones she totally cut off when she signed on the dotted line).

Additionally, he got nowhere trying to talk to anyone in Nicole Kidman's family and Penelope Cruz wouldn't say a word--though supposedly some family members of hers spoke to him.

As to the *stage whisper*...gay rumor? Morton didn't find any substantiated evidence of such, but, please, this is a shock? Anyone who has tried to speak up in the past has been slapped with a giant lawsuit by Maverick, so short of the equivalent of Monica Lewinsky's stained blue dress, there will never be "proof." Doesn't make it any less true in my eyes. Allegedly.

Now, as to what WILL be in the book. Morton describes Tommy as uneducated, homophobic, manipulative, bullying and controlling. He's paranoid and fearful of those better educated than he (i.e. anyone with a pulse). He isn't popular with other high tier Scientologists, however they will not speak against him in public because the Church encourages solidarity amongst membership.

Morton further describes Cruise as a solitary person who does not reveal his inner most thoughts to even his closest family members. He has few close friends, mostly younger, who have turned to him in an emotional moment and see him as a guide (because he helps people, man, he just helps people). He loses friends after a while when they begin to question his attempts to control them. Cruise does not befriend intelligent, well educated, well read people. He is very calculating over who he befriends.

I know...SHOCKING! Still, I'm half afraid, half breathlessly anticipating what kind of crazy Cruise will let out of the box in his next effort to portray himself as normal. Now that Suri is old enough to take over the p.r. reigns, I except lots and lots more photo ops with her as a central figure--not to mention the continual attempt to portray his robotic future ex-wife as an independent person. Maverick will go to the mat on this one (which is actually how he likes it; hell, he's probably got a specially made wrestling singlet for just this occasion) and won't go down without a fight. It should be fun to watch.

Going to pre-order that book now...

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Here's the cover....

MortonCover.jpg

Kerry

Patron with Honors
:smoochy:

My BTs are going stark raving CRAZY. [His Adam's apple looks scary.]

Anyway, I wonder if this book will take some kind of record for pre-ordered books. I wonder if DM will attempt to get his mits on the amazon prepub order list. Ah well, he's welcome to my address if he doesn't already have it.

ETA: If folks order through freekatie net, Sheila Cameron gets a cut from amazon. See: http://freekatie.yuku.com/topic/804

Last edited: