What's new

Angela Paris (nee Berthoud)1945-2018

Vicky

This thread is in memoriam of Angela Paris who was a member of SO from about 1975 until her death at the end of June 2018. I'm a close relative but without any connections to the organisation.
Perhaps those who knew and remember her would like to reminisce a bit about Angela? I found this forum because she was mentioned here in a thread (Saint Hill and related people '86-2006).
Angela lived in Stonelands, East Grinstead and Walsh Manor and worked at Saint Hill,Walsh School and in Birmingham. She also spent some time in America (Clearwater and L.A.).
She was married to Jean-Francois Paris from 1985-1994 and helped bring up his children.
That's about all I can say. Personally, I'm interested in the life Angela led over the years but not in what she did workwise.
Vicky

Leland

Crusader
Welcome to ESMB.

There was an Angela in the SO at ASHO.....the "saint hill in Los Angeles" that I knew a bit. But don't think this is the Angela you are talking about. This was around 1997...

I'm sure you will get some information...

solo

Patron with Honors
This thread is in memoriam of Angela Paris who was a member of SO from about 1975 until her death at the end of June 2018. I'm a close relative but without any connections to the organisation.
Perhaps those who knew and remember her would like to reminisce a bit about Angela? I found this forum because she was mentioned here in a thread (Saint Hill and related people '86-2006).
Angela lived in Stonelands, East Grinstead and Walsh Manor and worked at Saint Hill,Walsh School and in Birmingham. She also spent some time in America (Clearwater and L.A.).
She was married to Jean-Francois Paris from 1985-1994 and helped bring up his children.
That's about all I can say. Personally, I'm interested in the life Angela led over the years but not in what she did workwise.
Vicky
Dear Vicky,

I am sorry I have just seen your post as I don't come onto the forum much these days. I knew Angela in the late seventies at Saint Hill and remember her as a kind but firm person who could stand up for herself. She supervised training courses and always seemed to look after her students' interests. Later, I know she was head of the SO school at Walsh Manor. I hope you have something to remember her by, she was a lovely lady.

vumba

Danielle Chamberlin
Vicky
I remember Angela with fondness. Not least a time when she was giving my mum and I a lift back from an event in London, and she was stopped by the Police as her tyres were completely bald, but in those days we were allowed to drive on as long as one promised to get the issue resolved! She was a really good supervisor too, and a good friend of my mothers’.