Angry Gay Pope Allegedly Hits Patty the Handler! Police called!

alexm

Patron with Honors
Awesome raid, BB is so fun.

I do not know why but I have tried to talk to Tim and Patty before but I get nothing. Maybe I am bad SP... oh well... truth hurts for those who are liars.

alexm

Patron with Honors

If I had my druthers I would have preferred to bop her with a rolled up Maxim magazine!

maxim_cover.jpg

I'm more interested in the girl but hell if Maxim had an article about Scientology I'd probably miss it even if I looked in the magazine. :yes:

Last edited:
I need help from ex-members here that can identify these staff members for me.

The guard at the beginning of my video told me at a protest last week he was new to the church. Last night, he said he'd been in the church for 20 years & remembered me from being on staff in 1997.

Said his first name is Jason but refused to divulge his last name or the name of his wife (he wears a wedding ring) and evades explaining why he wears gray SWAT-like overalls versus the regular blue uniform that Pac Base guards wear. His uniform patch is different, too.. reads on top Private Security and on the bottom.. Pac Base Security.[/url]

Jason True is the first one I believe. The second is or was the security chief of the celebrity centre but I forget his name.

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'm more interested in the girl but hell if Maxim had an article about Scientology I'd probably miss it even if I looked in the magazine. :yes:

It was a good article. ;) Of course, that's the only reason people read that, right?

If Buddy is Security Chief of the Celebrity Center, god help them all...

Richardson is his last name! Damn I wish I was better with names. Strangely enough, his first name might be Jason as well. Jason Richardson... Jason Richardson. 99% sure about the last name. Not so certain about the first. All you have to do is at the next raid is wait until he is standing there not paying attention and just blurt his first name out and see if he looks at you.

He was the security chief and I would say with some certainty that he probably still is.

I have to say, Jason True was a nice guy. Never seen him do anything mean. Jason Richardson I never liked. He was cocky and seemed like a bit dickish. Also I think he has shorter arms then normal people. They barely seemed to reach his waist.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Richardson is his last name! Damn I wish I was better with names. Strangely enough, his first name might be Jason as well. Jason Richardson... Jason Richardson. 99% sure about the last name. Not so certain about the first. All you have to do is at the next raid is wait until he is standing there not paying attention and just blurt his first name out and see if he looks at you.

He was the security chief and I would say with some certainty that he probably still is.

I have to say, Jason True was a nice guy. Never seen him do anything mean. Jason Richardson I never liked. He was cocky and seemed like a bit dickish. Also I think he has shorter arms then normal people. They barely seemed to reach his waist.

Could Jason Richardson be the son of Edwin Richardson, the Scientologist PI? Ed has his own PI agency and, unlike some other Scn PIs is himself a Scientologist. He's best known for his 'choke-holding' of Keith Henson and harrrassment of Ida Camburn, but, he's been a mainstay of Scientology 'suppression' in the LA area for years. Nice guy, if you look beyond his deplorable 'hat'.

Zinj

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Thanks. Will do that.