What's new

Angry Gay Pope Allegedly Hits Patty the Handler! Police called!

AngryGayPope

Patron with Honors
Tonight we all went out to Big Blue (pac base) for a protest during one of their "graduations." My camera batteries died so I couldn't shoot anything. The one time it's important! Well, wouldn't you know that I and several other Anons like AnonWolf and Casper D. Ghost were shooting the back entrance near the tent where about 200 people were being entertained and regged (hit on for money).

Patty Baber our handler was standing very close to me while I was looking inside. My foam core sign bumped against her forehead. Oh! She grabbed her head and said "that's assault!" and woozily headed on inside. All the guards got excited for a bit but we just smirked. Eventually she came back out again and watched us.

An hour later the police arrived and Patty was in tears telling them that I had assualted her, we were terrorists, and I have a TRO against me and a "stay away" from Gold Base. She said she felt unsafe around me. They said "but why do you have no visible injuries?" Then they came over to me and asked me what happened. I said I accidentally bumped her head with my stryofoam sign because I didn't see her behind me. Patty made a big show of being woozy and having to sit down, etc.

The male officer had me fill out another FI (field investigation report) as I have done before so many times. His female partner came over and quietly said to him "This is crazy." THe officer called his supervisor and told me to stay put until the super arrived. This took about an hour (which tells you how important the super thought it was). In the meantime the Scientologists struggled to find incriminating video of me hitting her. This theoretically should have been easy since they had been shooting me for HOURS sometimes with THREE cameras. The same number of cameras used to shoot an episode of Friends!

They were unable to provide any evidence and the police super appeared. Patty came out along with a parade of security guys and OSA agents who had been going in and out. They talked to the police and the cops told her they didn't want her filing a citizen's arrest (the usual tactic because it forces the cops to arrest us). They told her if she did that with such flimsy evidence she would really get in legal trouble.

So the police said the evidence would be sent to the DA's office and they would decided whether to prosecute or not (Try ... not!) But my lawyer Graham Berry is just praying they go ahead with trying to get me because the case is so pathetic. "They shouldn't have used Patty for this" Graham told me. "We have so much footage of her instigating these kinds of things that a jury would not look kindly on it."

After AnonOrange was arrested at Christmas and no charges were filed and after Doug Owens and Mark Bunker were arrested and the DA refused to file charges it's pretty easy to see which way this one is going to go.

So the police had to ask me to leave because I was now on record as allegedly assaulting her. We told them that we wanted to leave some time ago but the cops told us to wait for the LAPD super to arrive. So we joked a bit with the cops and even Patty was joking with them. THen Graham and I left as it was after 11 PM and we had been there three hours.

When we left the area we passed Bridge Publications. For the first time ever their desk area was dark and empty. They are working in there 24 hours a day usually. We think the workers that would have been there all had to go to the graduation ceremony to fill in seats. Some of the old people we saw leaving the ceremony also looked oddball. As if the cult was demanding all sorts of old members show up crowd the tent.

:duh:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Keep up the good work, AGP - the cult is getting mighty desperate these days if this is the best they can do to their critics :thumbsup:

I can't recall ever seeing a police car in front of a real church's events, I'm sure it happens though such as when a 90 year old lady passes out during a service and needs medical attention or something to that effect, but when it comes to the cult of Scientology, the police are a constant fixture at their events as if they are a backdrop. It's amazing how the morons in Scientology's management just don't get it, nobody takes them seriously including the police, because they constantly act like retards by design. Hubbard was bat shit crazy and the drones have no choice but to follow his orders. The only people the cult of Scientology has a change of getting respect from, are people who have no idea what Scientology is or who Hubbard was.

Feral

Rogue male
You know after the CofSes private police made the mess they did of the 'sandwiches' at Nashville and the DC crew opted to assault DC Anon they now have to build a file or raft of complaints against Anons.

If not they are at risk of being revealed as the abusive and violent bullies that they are promoting the Anons as.

You can almost feel their terror of being exposed.

'Quick! OSA, do something!!!'

No! Getting 'injured' from a polystyrene placard doesn't count!

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
It's funny that the Sea Org members don't see the irony of on the one hand playing the game of being tough and invincible (and you actually do have to be tough to survive the Sea Org schedule and living/working conditions) and on the other being battered to the ground and incapacitated by a small sheet of styrofoam.

This is a great opportunity for mockery....

Paul

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Patty is one hypocritical bitch. I am uploading a video (in private for now) from the June 13 Global, where Patty did something similar. I was doing a little "interview" with Patty(one way as ususal) when an other anon came by to film with his camera. His camera was about 1-2 feet from he face and she suddently started screaming "HELP, HELP" pretenting that she was being assaulted. The video was about Patty throwing her daughter in the RPF because she wanted to leave scientology. Patty was not too happy evidently.

Pope, look for my e-mail when the vide is finished uploading. Tell me if you need the original for the DA.

Oh BTW guys, today is Jeff Stone's fundraiser in Temecua. I'll be there dressed as Uncle Sam with a sign that says: "Google Scientology Jeff Stone". I be taking pictures of EVERYBODY getting in/out of that place.

See details on this page:
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=30314&postorder=asc

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's funny that the Sea Org members don't see the irony of on the one hand playing the game of being tough and invincible (and you actually do have to be tough to survive the Sea Org schedule and living/working conditions) and on the other being battered to the ground and incapacitated by a small sheet of styrofoam.

Paul

:lol:

Can you say victim. :D

Carnivale

Patron with Honors
I just cannot believe the callousness on this thread!

Poor Patty was just standing there, not doing a thing, and she gets attacked! By a member of the clergy no less!

Well, I for one will not stand for it.

At the next protest, I will have a bandaid on my forehead to show my solidarity with the vicious head wound Patty received from the Pope.

AngryGayPope

Patron with Honors
I say they should have punched her in the head when she went inside

When the police told the cultists that Patty had no injuries I told the OSA guy "You should have punched her in the head inside."

Also some folks mentioned my "polystyrene" sign. Polystyrene is harsh and dangerous compared to the styrofoam and paper MY sign is made out of. Don't confuse them!

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors
It shows that they they are stuck with these futile outdated options.

Ask Patty and the OSA handlers next time, ask them "Who is WDC OSA these days?"

"Are you guys (OSA) still using the same checklist of actions for dealing with us?"

You're old Maxim magazine routine, I liked.

For ideas of what to say to Scientologists, you should know that two of the chapters in the 2009 "Scientology" anthology by scholars accurately discuss material from the Class 8 Hubbard lecture number 10, "Assists". My favorite paragraphs in the 2009 Oxford "Scientology" anthology are on pages 91-92, where Xenu, body thetans and native state is pretty simply discussed.

I'd arm myself with info from this anthology, and ask OSA people about that info.

My guess is not even Patty, not any of these OSA, have even listened to this Class 8 lecture 10, "Assists", since that lecture is only for students of the Class 8 course, which takes years to get to that level in Scientology.

People forget how good it is to get OUT of Scientology, and be free to read all of Hubbard's writings and lectures and put it all together, because inside the movement, almost ALL member will NEVER get up to the level of Class 8 to even listen to that lecture where LRH explains Xenu, Wall of Fire, OT 3 story, etc.

Almost no Scientologists get up to Class 8, and thus don't get to hear LRH tell in his own voice the story of what caused the Wall of Fire, OT 3, Xenu, body thetans, the whole OT 3 story.

You're doing a public service the more you educate the Scientologists with outside world opinion about the movement, and also if you can somehow get them to listen to what Hubbard tells the Class 8 members, on the "Assists" lecture.

If you like to needle and derail the mental thinking processes of Scientologists you engage at protests, I suggest you arm yourself with Hubbard's writings/lectures, in particular and most importantly the Class 8 lecture number 10 "Assists", and then read from the 2009 "Scientology" anthology that you find interesting. At least two chapters discuss the Xenu mythology.

Not to deride Xenu, but to reveal to the Scientologists how little they know of what Hubbard thought in full about humankind's predicament and help Scientologists "put it all together" as regards to their religious theory.

The outside world is now becoming more understanding of Scientology than the average Scientologists, now that the confidential material has been in the public domain, and scholars are digesting that material and "putting it all together" in simple language that Hubbard FAILED to do for even his followers.

People (anonymous protestors) out here don't realize how much more knowledgeable the outside world detailed observers of Scientology are compared to the majority of Scientologists.

It is such a irony.

TO become an informed "expert" of Scientology, and more knowledageable about their religion than the average members, one only needs to read and study the Hubbard materials leaked on Wikileaks, and then one instantly jumps to being as knowledgeable as Class 8 Scientologists.

Scientologists are sadly like geese. They only have Hubbard's knowledge dribbled out like breadcrumbs luring them small step by step up the "Bridge to Total Freedom."

We have out here in the public domain, all the breadcrumbs, and the Class 8 lectures on Wikileaks are a HUGE important pile of those breadcrumbs and almost all Scientologists are NOT even allowed to sniff at!!!

If Scientology were to publicly issue the Class 8 "Assists" lecture, it's lecture 10, it would be the all time best seller CD lecture by popularity of members.

But the problem is Hubbard's rules, and his rationale for keeping OT 3, "body thetans" and "Xenu" secret. He's set up a rigid system that protects the knowledge of how the universe is.

But just like the police know of Scientology's faked agent provacateur tactics, scholars have now gotten access to the Class 8 materials, and the OT materials, and scholars are simplifying and making sense of the whole Scientology lineup of knowledge, something that even the average Scientologist is incapable of doing, and also the rules prevent average Scientologists from doing what is normal human nature which is simplify and explain simply one's belief system.

Glad you are safe and not going to be railroaded.

Arm yourself with "Scientology" 2009 Oxford Univ Press, parts you like, pages 91-92 are my favorite pages so far. It respectfully lays out pretty simply a huge important chunk of Scientology's beliefs, FINALLY, something that Scientology has been incapable of doing itself.

Ask the OSA people in future about the Class 8 "Assists" lecture where LRH lays it all out, Wall of Fire, Xenu, body thetans, and ask OSA people how they are gonna deal with the fact that scholars are now getting Scientology better and simpler and even respectfully, compared to the dodging "no answer" style of Scientology PR people.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Poor Patty Baber..bad actress...

See Beef's video on this incident and what the cop says:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmQ6c0PaBLM

I chastised poor Patty for being a very bad actress and what's going to happen when she gets sued for filing a false police report & trying to effect a false arrest?

She kept walking away with that constipated facial expression of hers shielded by her equally stupid boyfriend Tim Armer & other handlers.

This miserable skank is way beyond stupid...

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/284-usa-west-coast/6-19-raid-big-blue-graduation-47764/#post903851

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Need info on staff members....

I need help from ex-members here that can identify these staff members for me.

The guard at the beginning of my video told me at a protest last week he was new to the church. Last night, he said he'd been in the church for 20 years & remembered me from being on staff in 1997.

Said his first name is Jason but refused to divulge his last name or the name of his wife (he wears a wedding ring) and evades explaining why he wears gray SWAT-like overalls versus the regular blue uniform that Pac Base guards wear. His uniform patch is different, too.. reads on top Private Security and on the bottom.. Pac Base Security.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89XAr2ORbJs

The other guy is the one Mark Bunker called "Buddy". He tried to get Mark arrested a decade ago when he snuck up within inches of Mark's back while he was filming inside the Celebrity Center & Mark accidentally backed into him... claimed the resulting foot injury affected his ability to play soccer... the cops didn't buy it.

What's Buddy's full name? Is Buddy just a nickname?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ChjrWtp2zc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yueISvi0ca0&feature=channel_page

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I just cannot believe the callousness on this thread!

Poor Patty was just standing there, not doing a thing, and she gets attacked! By a member of the clergy no less!

Well, I for one will not stand for it.

At the next protest, I will have a bandaid on my forehead to show my solidarity with the vicious head wound Patty received from the Pope.

Bandaid won't do. Sorry. You need to encase your head with swaths of cloth strips and be mock moaning in alot of pain.

Oh, and you'll need to chain smoke as well. Patty clearly does this when she's enturbulated or is menopausal.

When the police told the cultists that Patty had no injuries I told the OSA guy "You should have punched her in the head inside."

Also some folks mentioned my "polystyrene" sign. Polystyrene is harsh and dangerous compared to the styrofoam and paper MY sign is made out of. Don't confuse them!

Good thing for Patty your sign wasn't made of the blue asbestos from the Freewinds

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron

Paul

Hey Paul I got a good laugh from that one. :dieslaughing:

AngryGayPope

Patron with Honors
Slapping Patty with Asbestos

Good thing for Patty your sign wasn't made of the blue asbestos from the Freewinds

If I had my druthers I would have preferred to bop her with a rolled up Maxim magazine!

maxim_cover.jpg