What's new

Angry Gay Pope makes an insensitive ass of himself of LRH Way..

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Yes. I had it wrong. I have heard that scumbag COB called a lot of things. I am talking about that bleeping clown who took over Scientology. He is angry. He thinks he is the Pope of Scientology and I believe that he is gay.

The confusion is completely understandable. :)

Gib

Crusader
Good to hear. So, in your opinion, does it help or hinder that cause I mentioned? :)

Yes, I do believe it does. Since there are 3 means of persuasion available at any given time. Any one of the 3 means of persuasion will reach somebody at any given time, provided enough repetition has occurred to counteract the repetition given inside the scientology prison of belief. Eventually people connect dots.

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2010/12/21/classical-rhetoric-101-the-three-means-of-persuasion/

PS. It's just a vid on the internet that is not spoken by some Goebell of hilter or Dm or LRH dude. LOL

What a belly laugh. LOL

Last edited:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Yes, I do believe it does. Since there are 3 means of persuasion available at any given time. Any one of the 3 means of persuasion will reach somebody at any given time, provided enough repetition has occurred to counteract the repetition given inside the scientology prison of belief. Eventually people connect dots.

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2010/12/21/classical-rhetoric-101-the-three-means-of-persuasion/

PS. It's just a vid on the internet that is not spoken by some Goebell of hilter or Dm or LRH dude. LOL

What a belly laugh. LOL

You didn't actually answer the question re: help vs hinder but nevermind, once someone invokes Godwin it's all over. :carryon:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I had a major realization while reading what Pope posted in the link above!!!

He would make a kick ass running mate for Donald Trump!! Very similar style of communicating to those who are being critical. He name calls and makes fun of them just like Trump does. Uncanny!! It would be a Yin/Yang ticket. A macho hetero teamed up with a macho homo. Awesome!

Let's email the Trump campaign!!

I think the Donald has someone else in mind. Ugh!!

[video=youtube;E2VymvgU2RY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2VymvgU2RY[/video]

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
omg.
I finally out something from my past and I get shot at.
Maybe this is not the place I thought it was. Wow. Just exactly am I supposed to say?

Just hang in there and it will work out fine. Some people here are suspicious of newbies and sometimes see OSA operatives hiding under every rock. Since Smurfie used to be one himself, maybe he cares more about it than I do, say.

Paul

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Just hang in there and it will work out fine. Some people here are suspicious of newbies and sometimes see OSA operatives hiding under every rock. Since Smurfie used to be one himself, maybe he cares more about it than I do, say.

I'm confused by nomdeguerre's comments. He seems to confuse Angry Gay Pope with David Miscavige.

Victoria

Patron Meritorious

Yes, that is Dr. Hubbard singing.

cvrphoto.jpg

TRUE TRIVA: Little known fact. Dr. Hubbard composed
and played the organ solo on the Doors mega hit
song: "Light My Fire".
Shhhh, that information is strictly not BPI and is "need to know" only.
We wouldn't want on purpose staff and public thinking they can pursue their interests or talents in music.
Ron notated Light My Fire in three seconds while on a research break. Had his organ delivered to his office and played and recorded the demo on one hand while adjusting a PC's TA with the other.
The rest of us can do music next lifetime, after the planet is saved.