Patron with Honors
JEFF STONE+ANONORANGE'S
BAIL BONDSMAN =ANONORANGE
ARRESTED AGAIN
jeff_stone_steps.jpg
fausto_lowres.jpg
anonorange_arrested_murietta_lowres.jpg

ANGRY GAY POPE CRUSHES SANDAL WEARING WOMAN'S TOE

Friday, October 2, 2009 - MURIETTA CA COURTHOUSE - Today protester Anonorange, my lawyer Graham Berry and I were on PansyGate business in Riverside, CA. Orange looked a bit scruffy because he was only there to give us a ride. I left my camera in the car because this was to be a brief meeting with a judge and DA to pick a trial date. Walking towards the courthouse I was amazed to see Riverside Super Jeff Stone being recorded by a cameraman in the public plaza. He was talking and smiling with another man I later learned was AnonOrange's bail bondsman from Fausto's Bail Bonds. This is the man who put up bail when AO was beaten and arrested by cult goons for allegedly trespassing at Gold Base in 2008. He had just given Mr. Stone a $3,500 donation and they were recording something to mark the occasion. Some kind of endorsement. According to my lawyer the Murietta Justice Center has a ridiculously high 90+ percent conviction rate thanks to Stone's "tough on crime" attitude. I'm sure that has meant a lot of business for Fausto so it's only right if he wants to reward Jeff Stone right?
My lawyer said "Just ignore them." But Stone is rarely available for public comment outside the chambers so we simply had to say hello. Orange gave me his keys and I ran back for my camera. He waited till I arrived to interview the pro-Scientology politician. As you'll see in the video, things go downhill fast when Stone sees AnonOrange. By the time it was over AO's bail bondsman took him outside where things went downhill even faster. He got arrested by the guy without being told why or what charges. He threatened me with arrest for recording it. Then he drove off with my friend.
I went back into the courthouse and nervously stood in the security line. When the line attendant told me to step back I accidentally crushed a sandal wearing woman's big toe. Later I was interviewed about it and they sent her a stretcher!
faustos_bail_bonds.jpg

Now Fausto is in hot legal water. Hey, who will bail THEM out? In the end AO spent 9 hours in jail and then was released on his own recognizance. This is strange for somebody who required a bail bond because he was a flight risk. Now he's OR? He was told he lost his bail and was re-arrested because he didn't check in with the bail bondsman every week. In reality, you are only required to do that if it is stipulated it writing. It was not. He actually went to the bail bondsman three times - every time his bail was extended. His lawyer was there twice. When he was brought to the bail bonds office today after his arrest the receptionist remembered him from last year. She looked him up and announced "your file is fine."

MORE AT ANGRYGAYPOPE.COM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1t6ZJF9uIc

Last edited:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Hint: find out what the terms of your until you fucked up unnecessary bond agreement are before you decide to do performance art.

Zinj

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
It is important to point out that Graham Berry instructed AO & AGP to "ignore them" and they both chose to ignore the wisdom of their attorney and do their own thing which puts their attorney in a bad spot. Second, Graham is incorrect saying that it is nonsense that AO had to call in to his bail bondsman. California law provides bail bond agencies the right to set their own rules for monitoring their clients.

According to AGP, the bondsman revoked the bond because AO failed to call in as required. Therefore, either AO's arrest was the result of a profound, extraordinary conspiracy involving Jeff Stone or AO did not abide by the terms of the bail bond contract he signed to get out of jail.

When Can Bail Be Revoked

In California, a bail agent takes responsibility for the defendant: by law the bondsman becomes the defendant’s jailer. Because of this, bail bond companies are allowed to revoke a bond in certain circumstances. It can happen when the defendant either doesn't fulfill his Court-ordered responsibilities, becomes a serious “flight risk” (meaning there is a high probability they plan to evade the Court) or the defendant simply doesn't follow the agreement made with the bail agent in exchange for bail. Although every state has different regulations, they all allow bail bond agent to revoke bonds and return defendants to jail.

http://www.familybailbonds.com/resources/bailrevoked.html

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
On the less than bright side, here's hoping that AO has somebody keeping contact with him. County jail sucks big time and, if Scientology's involved it's quite likely that he's being moved around to keep him from contact.

Best wishes AO, even if you're an idiot.

Zinj

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
AO

From WWP:

According to the Riverside County Corrections site, AO's bail was revoked and he's been charged again: Pass/Drive Private Property. (He also bailed out again).

Relyt posted earlier that there was rumor that AO, on a dare from AGP, ran up & touched the guard shack.

Seems that AO, once again, violated the judge's order and went to Gold Base to taunt the Scilons. How incredibly stupid. And now AO has yet another criminal charge to answer to.

Riverside County Inmate Center - Booking Number: 200944587 - CHOQUETTE, FRANCOIS

Arrest Date: 10/02/2009 10:00am
Booking Date: 10/02/2009 10:20am

Case: SWM080760

Charge(s:) 242 M PC BATTERY
602(M) M PC T/PASS DRIVE PRI PROP

Bail Amount: $2,500
Current Facility: Southwest Detention Center
Housing Unit: SWI

Release Date: 10/02/2009

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/249-...ailbondsman-oct-2-2009-a-53881/9/#post1016120

Last edited:

AngryGayPope

Patron with Honors
Quick Legal Update

AO just called me at 7:30 Pacific time. He had spent 9 hours in jail. The charges are totally bogus. When he was finally told he was losing his bail because he didn't "check in every week." Another bondman told AO that this is not necessary unless stipulated in writing. It was not. AO also went to the bondsman in person every time his bail was extended - that's three times. Two of them with graham.

When he was taken to the bail bonds office today the receptionist recognized him, looked him up and said his file was "fine."

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
AO just called me at 7:30 Pacific time. He had spent 9 hours in jail. The charges are totally bogus. When he was finally told he was losing his bail because he didn't "check in every week."

Curious if the arresting bail bondsman was Fausto Atilano, Jr.?

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
From WWP:

According to the Riverside County Corrections site, AO's bail was revoked and he's been charged again: Pass/Drive Private Property. (He also bailed out again).

QUOTE]

That is simply not accurate to say there is a new charge. What is on that post are the original charges only. Same bail and all. The next court date is incorrect on the IIS. It's Oct 9, not the 30th. The site itself say 'do not rely on it for legal purposes.' I say we take that advise and not help confuse the issue anymore that it is already confused.

Check it yourself. Compare one using his last name Choquette

http://inmate1.riversidesheriff.org/iis/

to the charges listed in the court record:

http://tinyurl.com/yk69qr7

if tinyurl does not work because of log in function is required, log in here using GUEST as Operator Code:

http://75.28.114.12/OpenAccess/logo...mseq=&mcnmdefseq=&mcnmdefnbr=&system=CRIMINAL

I hope it's pretty clear at this point on the thread that AO was not charged with anything YET and supposedly it for 'not checking in' even tho he did.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
From WWP:

QUOTE]

That is simply not accurate to say there is a new charge. What is on that post are the original charges only. Same bail and all. The next court date is incorrect on the IIS. It's Oct 9, not the 30th. The site itself say 'do not rely on it for legal purposes.' I say we take that advise and not help confuse the issue anymore that it is already confused.

I hope it's pretty clear at this point on the thread that AO was not charged with anything YET and supposedly it for 'not checking in' even tho he did.

When I saw they addition of T/PASS DRIVE PRI PROP on his record at the Inmate website, which is NOT listed on the crimes he has been charged with: (1) Battery and (2) Trespassing on real property w/out consent (check it out yourself), I telephoned Riverside County Corrections & inquired what the "T/PASS DRIVE PRI PROP" meant and was informed he'd been re-arrested for driving through private property.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/1016120-post166/

I posted the comment based on the information I received. I find it quite odd that AO would be arrested on the acts of a bail bondsman, yet the County Corrections Division amends the crimiinal charges he was initially charged with by the DDA - and the addition is meaningless. If that's true, why was it added??

BTW, the bondsman that arrested AO's 47-year old Fausto Francis Atilano, Jr. He is the co-owner (with his father) of Fausto's Bail Bonds & Bullldog Bail Bonds which have several office scattered throughout Riverside & Orange County. http://kepler.ss.ca.gov/corpdata/ShowAllList?QueryCorpNumber=C2398078

Like Fausto Jr.'s tan? That's because he owns a number of tanning salons, too, which are listed with the State under his wife's name, but note the corporate address is the same as his bail bond agency in Murrieta.

http://kepler.ss.ca.gov/corpdata/ShowAllList?QueryCorpNumber=C2398134

Last edited: