What's new

Annie Tidman Broeker

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
What my children will never know is just how much everytime I gaze into their eyes, hold them in my arms and share Life together my Heart is in my Throat, my wounds are well worth the pain and that they are why I am here with all Y'all. I’ve cast down my “Tiles to the Mosaic” on ESMB re: El Ron and Hisself’s Nubile ingénues. I grieve for them and my Heart aches for their parents. No one will ever know the whole Truth and Story of all this but, hopefully, the steadfastness of you, Veda, and all of Us will continue to cast the Light.

Face:)

Deep in the heart :bigcry:
:flowers2:

Andtheyalllived

Patron with Honors
Here's a strange recording of Hubbard talking about "Deds" ("An incident the preclear does to another for which he has no motivator"), and about "blanketing" (by the "thetan" of a body). In this case the "blanketing" of a little boy's body.

Note Hubbard's ridiculing and dismissive attitude toward people's objection to sex with little boys at 1:17 - 1:34, and at 3:04 - 3:12:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeMQIO3TgyM

/QUOTE]

How is it possible that anyone defends this?

ChurchOfCylontology

Patron with Honors
Here's a strange recording of Hubbard talking about "Deds" ("An incident the preclear does to another for which he has no motivator"), and about "blanketing" (by the "thetan" of a body). In this case the "blanketing" of a little boy's body.

Note Hubbard's ridiculing and dismissive attitude toward people's objection to sex with little boys at 1:17 - 1:34, and at 3:04 - 3:12:

And here's another odd one. This account is an excerpt from an affidavit, listed with other documents, in this Clearwater Commission link:

http://www.american-buddha.com/cia.testimonyrondewolfclearwater.htm

The affidavit is by a former Sea Org member (not a Messenger) named Ann Bailey:

http://www.american-buddha.com/cia.scientologyclearwater.exh67.htm

The alleged event occurred at the Celebrity Center on the top floor or penthouse, shortly after Hubbard's arrival back in the USA in the mid/late 1970s.

Sitting on one of the chairs ... was a heavy set older man. He had reddish grey hair, slightly long in the back. He was wearing a white shirt, black pants, black tie, and black shoes, highly polished....

He didn't say a word and slowly got up, motioned me to follow him into the next room.

I found myself in a lavish bedroom....

Without a word he suddenly began to undress me.

I was repelled by him.

I did not want to sleep with him. Yet, I felt really chilled and cold to the bone at that moment.

I acutely sensed real fear and danger in the room. In an instant I realized the calculated power coming from this person. If I resisted I knew that my punishment would be extreme.

His eyes were so blank, no emotion, no interaction, nothing was there.

I made the decision not to resist no matter what happened. I realized it would be a bad mistake for me to do so. He seemed to be completely divorced from reality. He was so strange that I realized that if I provoked him he could be extremely dangerous.

I let him undress me without resisting.

I was totally unprepared for what happened next.

He lay on top of me.

As far as I can tell he had no erection. However, using his hand in some way he managed to get his penis inside me.

Then for the next hour he did absolutely nothing at all. I mean nothing!

After the first twenty-five minutes I became about as frightened as I have ever been in my life. I felt as if in some perverse way he was telling me that he hated me as a female. I then began to feel that my mind was being ripped away from me by force.

That was the worst of it all. I really felt he coveted an aspect of my personality and he wanted it. This was weird, total control on a level I could not fathom at the time. I had no idea what was happening.

After half an hour I really thought I was going crazy. I couldn't move my body from underneath him, and I could feel he still had no erection.

He wouldn't look at me, but instead kept his head averted to the side and just gazed into space.

I had to discipline myself to keep from screaming because I felt I was having a nervous breakdown. Then I got the terrible thought that he was dead. He was hardly breathing. Then I thought he would kill me too. My thoughts became very morbid.

After an hour he got up and walked out.

I just lay there for ten minutes. Then mechanically I got dressed. Instantly after that I began crying hysterically. I cried and cried and cried....

I didn't say a word to anyone.

This alleged event occurred shortly after Hubbard had completed his 'New Vitality' lectures in Daytona Beach, Florida, and on the 30th anniversary of Hubbard's 'Babalon (sic) Working' Magic(k)al ritual to invoke a non-human intelligence to use as a means to usher in a new age, during which Christianity would be destroyed. Some think that non-human intelligence is the "spirit" behind Scientology.

It would also seem to qualify as what Otto Roos (old Class 12 and Hubbard confidant) called "Weirdies," which were special projects, apart from Scientology, that Hubbard pursued. One such "Weirdie" was called, "Angels of the moon."

What was Hubbard's motivation for surrounding himself with girls - as young as 12 - and using them as his intimate servants? Slaves really.

Whatever it was, it's noteworthy that amongst Scientologists - both inside the CofS and outside the CofS - this is seen as perfectly acceptable, and the young girls chosen to serve Hubbard are regarded as lucky, having had the honor of serving the Commodore, LRH, and Source.

Excuse me here, I need clarification. Is this a statement claiming that LRH raped a poor girl? I cannot tell who the perpetrator is in this statement and it strongly suggests that LRH raped a girl. The lack of an erection does not equate to no rape. There was penetration against her will here, if I'm reading this correctly. Please clarify this because I don't think I've ever read where he was accused of this crime and this could have importance to some journalists and Indies that are so hell bent on praising this disgusting person.

Purple Rain

Crusader
The other thing with those girls was, if Hubbard WAS a hypnotist, there is a chance those kids would never remember a sexual assault. I have read before where hypnotherapists have used hypnotism to rape patients. Of course, my partner does not believe in hypnotism, but even without that at least a third of children whose cases of sexual abuse had been documented by hospitals and other medical professionals when they were young had no memory whatsoever of the abuse as adults in one study. So I am not claiming that he touched those girls improperly but if he did they may well have no conscious recall of the event whatsoever.

Veda

Sponsor
Veda, as always thank you for your great stuff. :yes:

IIRC, the NVRD Lectures were 4 or 5 months before El Ron arrived in SoCal. I am quite certain that El Ron did not travel to SoCal until the terminus of Hisself's MadHatter ride with Kima and Mike after fleeing KAC.

-snip-

When I first saw the allegations in this affidavit - on paper, pre-Internet - over 25 years ago, I dismissed them as impossible. A year later, after having examined much information that was - then - new to me about Hubbard, I came to the conclusion that this affidavit should see the light of day, and should not be lost or forgotten.

When Hubbard fled Florida he went to Washington DC, and, from the information I have, was in Washington, DC in April of 1976.

His trip by car (originally to New York, which then became Washington, DC) was kept a secret from all but a few. Others were told he was still in Florida. To this day, there are people who insist that Hubbard was not in Washington, DC at that time.

The Ann Bailey incident, if it occurred, would have occurred "off the radar," with Hubbard - at peak confidence - flying secretly to southern California, perhaps to take a look - discreetly - at his recently acquired buildings.

You're right, there is no record, of which I know, of Hubbard traveling to California at that time.

Veda

Sponsor
Excuse me here, I need clarification. Is this a statement claiming that LRH raped a poor girl? I cannot tell who the perpetrator is in this statement and it strongly suggests that LRH raped a girl. The lack of an erection does not equate to no rape. There was penetration against her will here, if I'm reading this correctly. Please clarify this because I don't think I've ever read where he was accused of this crime and this could have importance to some journalists and Indies that are so hell bent on praising this disgusting person.

It's problematic because we only have Ann Bailey's account. Obviously, there were no witnesses. There is one other person named in the affidavit, and perhaps that person could be located and interviewed, and anyone is certainly free to try to locate that person, or Ann Bailey for that matter.

A link to the complete affidavit is included in the post. That's all the information I have, except I was told that Ann Bailey was tall and aristocratic looking and had red hair.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
The other thing with those girls was, if Hubbard WAS a hypnotist, there is a chance those kids would never remember a sexual assault. I have read before where hypnotherapists have used hypnotism to rape patients. Of course, my partner does not believe in hypnotism, but even without that at least a third of children whose cases of sexual abuse had been documented by hospitals and other medical professionals when they were young had no memory whatsoever of the abuse as adults in one study. So I am not claiming that he touched those girls improperly but if he did they may well have no conscious recall of the event whatsoever.

Then on top of this you have the fact most of these girls had been taught LRH was near godlike to them and their parents. Parents who fanatically believed in Hubbard aren't exactly the most ideal people to report abust too. The shame and fear of repercussions from the cult is no small consideration either. The idea of a child sexual abuse victim having to deal the cults legal dept and their dirty trucks could keep any victims terrified of speaking out.

Purple Rain

Crusader
Then on top of this you have the fact most of these girls had been taught LRH was near godlike to them and their parents. Parents who fanatically believed in Hubbard aren't exactly the most ideal people to report abust too. The shame and fear of repercussions from the cult is no small consideration either. The idea of a child sexual abuse victim having to deal the cults legal dept and their dirty trucks could keep any victims terrified of speaking out.

Also they would probably be made to feel that they pulled it in - that it was their out-ethics.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron

And here's another odd one. This account is an excerpt from an affidavit, listed with other documents, in this Clearwater Commission link:

http://www.american-buddha.com/cia.testimonyrondewolfclearwater.htm

The affidavit is by a former Sea Org member (not a Messenger) named Ann Bailey:

http://www.american-buddha.com/cia.scientologyclearwater.exh67.htm

The alleged event occurred at the Celebrity Center on the top floor or penthouse, shortly after Hubbard's arrival back in the USA in the mid/late 1970s.

Sitting on one of the chairs ... was a heavy set older man. He had reddish grey hair, slightly long in the back. He was wearing a white shirt, black pants, black tie, and black shoes, highly polished....

He didn't say a word and slowly got up, motioned me to follow him into the next room.

I found myself in a lavish bedroom....

Without a word he suddenly began to undress me.

I was repelled by him.

I did not want to sleep with him. Yet, I felt really chilled and cold to the bone at that moment.

I acutely sensed real fear and danger in the room. In an instant I realized the calculated power coming from this person. If I resisted I knew that my punishment would be extreme.

His eyes were so blank, no emotion, no interaction, nothing was there.

I made the decision not to resist no matter what happened. I realized it would be a bad mistake for me to do so. He seemed to be completely divorced from reality. He was so strange that I realized that if I provoked him he could be extremely dangerous.

I let him undress me without resisting.

I was totally unprepared for what happened next.

He lay on top of me.

As far as I can tell he had no erection. However, using his hand in some way he managed to get his penis inside me.

Then for the next hour he did absolutely nothing at all. I mean nothing!

After the first twenty-five minutes I became about as frightened as I have ever been in my life. I felt as if in some perverse way he was telling me that he hated me as a female. I then began to feel that my mind was being ripped away from me by force.

That was the worst of it all. I really felt he coveted an aspect of my personality and he wanted it. This was weird, total control on a level I could not fathom at the time. I had no idea what was happening.

After half an hour I really thought I was going crazy. I couldn't move my body from underneath him, and I could feel he still had no erection.

He wouldn't look at me, but instead kept his head averted to the side and just gazed into space.

I had to discipline myself to keep from screaming because I felt I was having a nervous breakdown. Then I got the terrible thought that he was dead. He was hardly breathing. Then I thought he would kill me too. My thoughts became very morbid.

After an hour he got up and walked out.

I just lay there for ten minutes. Then mechanically I got dressed. Instantly after that I began crying hysterically. I cried and cried and cried....

I didn't say a word to anyone.

This alleged event occurred shortly after Hubbard had completed his 'New Vitality' lectures in Daytona Beach, Florida, and on the 30th anniversary of Hubbard's 'Babalon (sic) Working' Magic(k)al ritual to invoke a non-human intelligence to use as a means to usher in a new age, during which Christianity would be destroyed. Some think that non-human intelligence is the "spirit" behind Scientology.

It would also seem to qualify as what Otto Roos (old Class 12 and Hubbard confidant) called "Weirdies," which were special projects, apart from Scientology, that Hubbard pursued. One such "Weirdie" was called, "Angels of the moon."

What was Hubbard's motivation for surrounding himself with girls - as young as 12 - and using them as his intimate servants? Slaves really.

Whatever it was, it's noteworthy that amongst Scientologists - both inside the CofS and outside the CofS - this is seen as perfectly acceptable, and the young girls chosen to serve Hubbard are regarded as lucky, having had the honor of serving the Commodore, LRH, and Source.

blanket, zap, pow, gazung! now why can't i find this stuff on marty's blog i wonder?

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Veda, as always thank you for your great stuff. :yes:

IIRC, the NVRD Lectures were 4 or 5 months before El Ron arrived in SoCal. I am quite certain that El Ron did not travel to SoCal until the terminus of Hisself's MadHatter ride with Kima and Mike after fleeing KAC.

I don’t pretend to know El Ron’s true motivation in surrounding Hisself with all these young girls. What I do know is that it did weird my out, Big Time, and as a father of girls, there is no F’n, NO F'n Way, I woulda ever let them outta my sight to be a CommodeDoor’s Messenger on the Apollo or anywhere else.

The rock bottom line on my walking away from the SO was to get my children outta that place and environment. It wasn’t a “rational” decision…it was guttural instinct and one of the few times in my life I followed my Heart, come what may, regardless the consequences. Bless their Hearts, they scantly remember any of it all...they keep asking me to tell them Stories about how they were born into a Cult, their father and mother were "Insiders" and they left to raise us . They think it's all so "cool" (they all have Graduate Degrees from First Tier Universities) and gives them "street cred".

What my children will never know is just how much everytime I gaze into their eyes, hold them in my arms and share Life together my Heart is in my Throat, my wounds are well worth the pain and that they are why I am here with all Y'all. I’ve cast down my “Tiles to the Mosaic” on ESMB re: El Ron and Hisself’s Nubile ingénues. I grieve for them and my Heart aches for their parents. No one will ever know the whole Truth and Story of all this but, hopefully, the steadfastness of you, Veda, and all of Us will continue to cast the Light.

Face:)

I have two aborted babies because I stayed, and I have two alive grown up daughters because I left.
I don't think it is ever going to stop haunting me, but Face, thank-you so much. Each and every one of you. I have found you, I wish it had been sooner, but now is a good time too.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have two aborted babies because I stayed, and I have two alive grown up daughters because I left.
I don't think it is ever going to stop haunting me, but Face, thank-you so much. Each and every one of you. I have found you, I wish it had been sooner, but now is a good time too.

My Heart and the Hearts of all of Us are with You, In present time.:heartflower:

You are Spartacus...We all are Spartacus. :yes:

Face:handinhand:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

[video=youtube_share;AeMQIO3TgyM]http://youtu.be/AeMQIO3TgyM[/video]​

I've listened to this off and on over a few years now. Every time, I become more and more convinced L Ron Hubbard is talking about himself and one Commander Joseph "Snake" Thompson.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I've listened to this off and on over a few years now. Every time, I become more and more convinced L Ron Hubbard is talking about himself and one Commander Joseph "Snake" Thompson.

Me too.
It migh be something to seriously consider (we probably will never get the answer - unless he would have confess so..)

This excerpt of his ''admissions'' is speaking

''I have a very bad masturbatory history. I was taught when I was 11 and,
despite guilt, fear of insanity, etc. etc. I persisted. At a physical
examination at a Y when I was about 13, the examiner and the people
with him called me out of the line because my testicles hung low and
cautioned me about what would happen if I kept on masturbating. This
"discovery" was a bad shock to me.''

Who teach a 11 years old boy to masturbate ?????
Very often, a pedophile around him who ''apparently'' take ''care'' of him with spending much time to mentor in a specific field (sport - education - studies - arts ....)

Apparently, from many records, Snake Thompson thaught Freudian psychotherapy to young 11-12 years old Ron.....

Years later, his student his obsessed with sexuality, compulsive masturbation , inability to be sexually thrilled with wom problem with erection, is also obsessed wih homosexuality and pervert sex. (seck checking people's sex behavior with polygraph)

Inhabitity to build significant loving relationships in caring about his wives and children

Records shows he used torture with extreme punishement toward small children - locking them in a chainlocker for days (dissociation from true love - care compassion toward children)

A compulsive need to be taken care and surrounder by children instead of building true relationships with adults

Refusing to grant children their children status (thetan in small bodies...)

:unsure:

It's problematic because we only have Ann Bailey's account. Obviously, there were no witnesses. There is one other person named in the affidavit, and perhaps that person could be located and interviewed, and anyone is certainly free to try to locate that person, or Ann Bailey for that matter.

A link to the complete affidavit is included in the post. That's all the information I have, except I was told that Ann Bailey was tall and aristocratic looking and had red hair.

Oooooh! Just like Ron's magical Muse, whom he called "the Empress". :eyeroll: :no:

[video=youtube_share;AeMQIO3TgyM]http://youtu.be/AeMQIO3TgyM[/video]​

Oh boy, Finny, me too! :thumbsup: Or at least someone else from his past...maybe even himself as a teen or pre-teen with a younger boy.

"Second dynamic aspect of a service facsimile"...