What's new

Annie Tidman Broeker

Or just common garden variety megalomania, delusions of grandeur, (Godhood no less!) and desire for control over others. Run of the mill, ordinary psychopathy. :no:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Okay. it's always creeped me out about the Master having all these young people surrounding him. Are we talking

pedophilaia here ? :confused2:

Not so much pedophilia I think, as I would imagine that by now there'd be some testimony to debauchery etc. from the survivors of Hubbard's inner circle. (though, come to think of it, there is a story I rem reading of a young girl's adventure in the land of late night culty pimping).
Could it be something more along the lines of the evil queen bathing in the blood of virgins to stay young?
What better joy to a psychic vampire than to have themselves surrounded by innocent malliable minds, untarnished souls and bodies upon which to feast and revel amongst. Young fresh minds upon which to test the extant of the loyalty, to see real results of the deep con-of-ron over generations. Then again, maybe the twisted old liar had a couple of weird deviations yet to be explored, kind of like Ghandi sleeping with nubial wimmens to 'test his vows' (lololol, sheesh)?
Nothing, but nothing, would surprise me when it comes to Hubbard and his brand of strange, and perversion within his abstract creation, quite a bit out there already and, I fear to guess, many stories as yet untold.

:shrug:

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron

OpTbZ.jpg

" . . . suffer little children . . . "

Late to the thread.

This picture makes me nauseous. It upsets me more than razor wire and pictures of people on the RPF.
You can almost see Hubbard drooling.
Sick bastard.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Okay. it's always creeped me out about the Master having all these young people surrounding him. Are we talking

pedophilaia here ? :confused2:
It creeps me out too but I don't think so. There are no verifiable reports of sexual misconduct. What I think it's about is molding young, pliable minds. It's no less creepy but I don't think there are sexual connotations. Hubbard and Scientology are all about mind-molding. Young, impressionable minds make easy work of it.

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
Of course you can have pedophile (or homosexual) stimulation without physical contact... The old sod evidently got something specific out of it and I don't believe moulding young minds was the whole story. Hubbard was preoccupied with his own sexual responses.

What puzzles me is the role played by Mary Sue at that time.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
It creeps me out too but I don't think so. There are no verifiable reports of sexual misconduct. What I think it's about is molding young, pliable minds. It's no less creepy but I don't think there are sexual connotations. Hubbard and Scientology are all about mind-molding. Young, impressionable minds make easy work of it.

I hope you are right Panda. These youngsters went through enough weirdness without adding that into the mix too. I would have expected something to have come out by now.

Secretive old fag
Of course you can have pedophile (or homosexual) stimulation without physical contact... The old sod evidently got something specific out of it and I don't believe moulding young minds was the whole story. Hubbard was preoccupied with his own sexual responses.

Indeed, that image turns my stomach, it is definitely not fatherly, don't know what it is exactly, but fatherly it isn't. Even if he never touched them he got off on the power.

But Mary Sue....
I am damn sure she wouldn't have let her daughters grovel on the floor serving an old man, bathing him, dressing him, catching his ash, cleaning the decks. So why did she allow other women's daughters to do that for her husband?
Did she kick up a fuss? Or was she thinking rather them than me?

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
The CMO construct weirded me out from the get go. I personally think that there was absolutely no pedophilia outwardly on El Ron’s part…what was inward on Hisself’s part WTF knows. I just never could see how El Ron thought this was “Okay” and it was probably my first big WTF regarding Hisself’s “OTness”, thinking process and character.

It is my personal opinion that Mary Sue was not all that happy with the situation re: El Ron and Hisself’s little darlings but, like most all of the Apollo Crew and Inner Circle, went along with, adapted to and rationalized whatever Hisself did or didn’t do, said or didn’t say.

Most of the original and early Messengers were some very smart and neat kids. As time went on, the CMO was given more authority and power and new messengers were added that were older when they entered and the CMO went from El Ron’s personal sick little “Power Trip” to “Hitler Youth-like” and eventually became Scn’s SS.

IMO, El Ron reveled in using young, “uncomplicated” minds and personalities to unquestioningly do Hisself’s bidding and extend Hisself’s “Presence”, Power and Dominion over every square inch and Crew Member of the Apollo, 24/7.

What is truly sad is that not only did El Ron steal the childhood and youth away from these young women, Hisself IMO, did immense and possibly permanent damage to their Psyche.

Face:)

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
I tend to agree with Secretive...I don't know what Hubbard was thinking, but I have observed (from my own life) situations where the person may be sexually inclined a certain way but not act on it, that they may be attracted to young people in their care but not actually molest them.
Having those girls around- and weren't they dressed rather alluringly- could be an indication that Hubbard liked looking at them.

And, yes, I agree with Panda about the molding of young minds. CofS is big on recruiting the young. I've heard of 12 year olds being inducted into the SO. Another hallmark of a cult.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Late to the thread.

This picture makes me nauseous. It upsets me more than razor wire and pictures of people on the RPF.
You can almost see Hubbard drooling.
Sick bastard.

I'll share something with you- and since I've mentioned some things about Dad and me before, it's not like a totally brand new thing.

My Dad was sexually interested in me. He never ever molested me. But I knew that he was interested because of things he said. There was no mistaking the feelings. Yet, as I said, he never acted on it. I'm not saying that makes it all better and it's not my purpose to engage in yet another (uber dreary) round of ESMB-knows-what's-good-for-you therapy or to have anyone tell me again that my childhood isn't germane here.

My purpose in saying this is to provide a real life example of a situation where a youngster is considered desirable even if no one puts a finger on her (or him, as the case may be)- there is precedent- if it happened to me, then it happens to others.

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
Annie, in the inimitably vague manner in which such prohibited thoughts must be shared within corporate Scientology, communicated in so many words the following, she was returning to the Int Scientology base for one reason alone: to protect LRH’s legacy from David Miscavige.
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/01/14/ann-marie-tidman-1956-2011-in-memoriam/

No. She returned because she was afraid of you. She was so close to freedom, and you stopped her. She didn't care about DM. She wanted to be with her husband. Tell yourself whatever, but the reddest blood on your hands is Annie's. "Awww, Marty's here... I'll never see Jim again. Or anyone else that I love.... Ah geez..."

Marty, you sonofabitch.

Annie's one reason alone for returning to Int Base: "...to protect LRH's legacy from David Miscavige," which coincidentally just happens to be Marty's reason for starting Independent Scientology. So Annie was really an Indie in 1992, some 15 years before Marty! And what fantastic protection she offered in those years, being a compliant zombie and furthering "corporate Scientology." Wait a minute, that sounds like what Marty and Mike did in the years before they got out.

Purple Rain

Crusader
Indeed, that image turns my stomach, it is definitely not fatherly, don't know what it is exactly, but fatherly it isn't. Even if he never touched them he got off on the power.

But Mary Sue....
I am damn sure she wouldn't have let her daughters grovel on the floor serving an old man, bathing him, dressing him, catching his ash, cleaning the decks. So why did she allow other women's daughters to do that for her husband?

I don't know how much nudity the "bathing" and "dressing" involved, but exhibiting his naked body to young girls and forcing them to touch his naked body crosses the line right there. That IS indecent. I would be surprised if a man doing that today would escape prosecution outside of a substantial disability requiring extensive care, and even then not with other people's CHILDREN. Aside from being completely inappropriate, it's also demeaning.

And yeah, that photo is disgusting. It is what it is.

I hope you are right Panda. These youngsters went through enough weirdness without adding that into the mix too. I would have expected something to have come out by now.

But Mary Sue....

Actually, I think maybe part of why he did it was to assert his independence from Mary Sue. By all reports, he was abusive to all of his wives, in several ways... mentally, physically, sexually, emotionally, verbally, financially, eventually abandoning each one of them in turn. Surrounding himself with young, nubile youths, mostly girls, who would kneel before him (literally!) at his feet and wait on him hand and foot and FOLLOW HIS ORDERS and ensure that others in the Cult would FOLLOW HIS ORDERS may have not only been a private turn on for him, but a really effective way of saying fuck you, you don't control me to his young wife, who was his partner in crime in running their Cult. All within the veneer of being a "functional organizational admin technology".

Sheesh! :eyeroll:

Last edited:
I quote the great Chuck Beatty here from a comment he left on Tony Ortega's blog: http://tonyortega.org/2012/10/30/an...-photos-of-marc-headleys-roof-being-repaired/

" Chuck Beatty • 2 months ago

The morally wrong smear internet propaganda sites Scientology has kept putting up, following not just Miscavige's orders, but they (OSA Office of Special Affairs International, based on floor 10 and 12 of the HGB building in Los Angeles, corner of Ivar Ave and Hollywood Blvd, it is OSA that directs the keeper(s) of the smear sites, ask Tory Christman, she knows Bill Yaude and the other fellow who do the most internet propaganda disinformation chatting);as disgusting and repulsive of this being Class 8 Scientologist and likely Joel Phillips, who I think does the smear sites, with help, all those Scientologists in 'good standing' in official Scientology, work off of targets that come from OSA, Office of Special Affairs, 6331 Hollywood Blvd, LA.

I give you full okay to publish the "Beatty Handling Program" in your upcoming book, and get a copy from Marty or Mike Rinder, whoever has the copy of the original.

As disgusting and embarrassing and irreligious as these programs of smearing propaganda web sites are, they are unfortunately traceable back to L. Ron Hubbard's writings to the Guardian's Office and to his wife, Mary Sue, who wore the "hat" of Manuela, in the infamous very important (completely unemphasized, but this policy is WHERE the guts of Office of Special Affairs today gets it's ooomph smearing power to do what they continue to do), I hope someday maybe to do get a grant, to do a paper, on the very unfortunate history in this "new religious movement's" history, Scientology, which still does these extensively bureaucratically (see the "Beatty Handling Program" article by Tony in the Village Voice Blog, and on Marty's website, thankyou Marty for posting the full, unedicate, no holds barred mentality of Scientology, meaning L. Ron Hubbard, on both your internet sites, for history, I give anyone carte blanche authorization to spread the worst of what L. Ron Hubbard's irreligious defensive tactics which Hubbard institutionalized, PLEASE, much more important for Scientology watchers, is to READ Wikileaks Scientology subject, and read the Frank Oliver Hat pack, take the time, see the Hubbard orders that drive this whole smearing, back to the point of the smearing photos on the web smear site anti Marc Headley).

Thanks Tony. You and any legitimate observer author writer, journalist, I give full carte blanche okay to display Marty's site's copy of the "Beatty Handling Program" which if studied, and the "Marc Headley Handling Program" which is partially on the internet, and the Tory Christman Handlng Program, those programs, show the depth and details of L. Ron Hubbard.

But Wikileaks, truly, has the most important leaked confidential matierlals, and thanks to anonymous people who simple noticed that the Scientolgy freezone, have for years, posted almost all of the jewels of L. Ron Hubbard, which appear on WIikileaks, the OT 3 and other confidential materials.

Study of Scientology, by academics, has been majorly upgraded, this last decade, meaning 2000-2009.

Very big thanks to all who've helped flush Hubbard's writings into the public domain, and the confidential "Handling" programs based on Hubbard's writings.

Huge thanks, to Frank Oliver, for having the guts to get his "Hat Pack" into the public domain, and thanks to anonymous for getting Frank's Hat Pack to Wikileaks.

Frank Oliver's Hat Checksheet is just absolutel proof WHY the Marc Headley photos were even a tiny "upstat" endeavor, by the OSA directed volunteers, like whoever took that photo, and Joel Phillips, and whoever else faithful Scientologists, are helping get that "uptodate" smearing propaganda continuing to be spread.

It's all about OSA's having some counter "dead agenting" tactics, so they can count it on their weekly statistics.

Tony, just ask Mike Rinder, how the OSA drones do what they do, with the smear sites, so their stats are "up".

Thanks Joel Phillips, irreligious perpetrator of L. Ron Hubbard's defensive official (but confidential, but thanks to Frank Oliver, anonymous and Wikileaks, now public domain free to trace right back to L. Ron Hubbard), thanks Joel, and thanks Internet OSA team!

It's all L. Ron Hubbard's idea of how to protect his subject, and shows Hubbard's lack of talent to debate and get his ideas peer reviewed and accepted.

Crank pseudo-therapy past lives PTSD trauma handling, and exorcism handling, opportunistic religion.

Frank Oliver Hat Pack, a must read, for Scientology experts:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/4839...

This above, pack of Hubbard writings, are current official Church of Scientology International church policy.

The general principles, the books on this syllabus that Frank studied, are so indicative of Hubbard's intent, which Office of Special Affairs executes, which means the Marc Headly, and many other smearing programs that Scientology, via the likes of Scientologists, like Joel Phillips, and Bill Yaude, execute, faithfully.

This is L. Ron Hubbard's "Church of Scientology International" policy. See the ends of the OSA Network Order issues, they all state "adopted as official Church Policy" at their ends.

Chuck Beatty
866-XSEAORG"

As I understand it, Mary Sue was the Commodore's "Guardian" who created and ran the GO, which morphed into OSA after the GO arrests. Maybe Ron's creation of the CMO was a subtle and not so subtle way of keeping HER in line, too.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Actually, I think maybe part of why he did it was to assert his independence from Mary Sue. By all reports, he was abusive to all of his wives, in several ways... mentally, physically, sexually, emotionally, verbally, financially, eventually abandoning each one of them in turn. Surrounding himself with young, nubile youths, mostly girls, who would kneel before him (literally!) at his feet and wait on him hand and foot and FOLLOW HIS ORDERS and ensure that others in the Cult would FOLLOW HIS ORDERS may have not only been a private turn on for him, but a really effective way of saying fuck you, you don't control me to his young wife, who was his partner in crime in running their Cult. All within the veneer of being a "functional organizational admin technology".

Sheesh! :eyeroll:

IMHO, the CMO served many self-serving purposes for El Ron. I could…we all could…speculate on and analyze what they were…and should…as it just wasn’t “right”, “natural” or “normal” for a man of Hisself’s age, self-proclaimed “Wisdom” and marital/parental status to be brazenly doing.

In general terms, IMHO, the fundamental factors with Hisself’s CMO were Power, Greed, Amorality, Narcissism and Fear:

Power over them and enforced over others via them.

Greed for riches, blind devotion, adoration and “Love” from them and enforced from others by them.

Amorality to do with them as Hisself solely saw fit and for them to do with others as Hisself solely saw fit.

Narcissism personally fed from them and them as a “Filter” to ensure that everything “fed” to Hisself was palatable and to Hisself’ liking.

Fear, bordering on abject terror, of others and the “real world” assuaged only by their blind devotion and willingness to do, say or carry out ANYTHING Hisself or they deemed “Pro Survival” to “protect” Hisself.

They were Hisself’s “Baby Doll/Lolita/Amazon/Mata Hari’s” with the twist that they eventually—along with their later “Ken Doll/Himmler/Napoleon/Damien Thorn” cohorts—had the Authority, bestowed by Hisself, to “command”, “emasculate”, “disembowel”, “imprison” or “banish” any one of Us regardless of facts, circumstance, record, position or gender.

It was a gruesome thing to watch aborning during my years in the “Inner Circle” and Senior “Management” and a huge part of why I walked away before Hisself “departed for Target II” because I saw the handwriting on the wall. There are many an Opus in the Portfolio comprising El Ron’s TRUE “Legacy” and Infamy. IMHO, the Children of the Corn are Hisself’s Magnum Opus.

About 18 months ago I Posted Shooting Stars, Part Fifteen. It’s a story about El Ron interacting with one of Anne Tidman’s fellow Messengers. It was a moment in time that will haunt me all my days.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?21698-Shooting-Stars&p=578401&viewfull=1#post578401

May Peace Be With You, Dearest Annie. :yes:

Face:bigcry:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Yes, Face. That particular post of yours just about had me bawling.

I've re-read it many times.

Your evocative description of that poor child, "She was someone’s lovely child and her breathing was chopped, short and shallow and I could sense her heart pounding and racing like a trapped bird held in the palms of a hand" brought the whole scene so clearly into focus for me.

It illuminated and changed me for the better. Thank you. :)

Andtheyalllived

Patron with Honors
About 18 months ago I Posted Shooting Stars, Part Fifteen. It’s a story about El Ron interacting with one of Anne Tidman’s fellow Messengers. It was a moment in time that will haunt me all my days.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?21698-Shooting-Stars&p=578401&viewfull=1#post578401

May Peace Be With You, Dearest Annie. :yes:

Face:bigcry:

Thanks for the story ... A perfect illustration. It's as if an abusive father got to influence hundreds of children rather than just a handful. He battered and controlled so many adults, but the impact was so much more extreme on the young people who never had a normal environment before his influence. The word slave gets tossed around here a lot, but it's perfectly legitimate. One would rather be a treasured house maid than a field hand.

And if you're raised to believe the Master was a God, it's easy to convince (Annie Logan) that you're special and chosen to be his angel, no matter what your sacrifice.

Sonofabitch.

Veda

Sponsor
Thanks for the story ... A perfect illustration. It's as if an abusive father got to influence hundreds of children rather than just a handful. He battered and controlled so many adults, but the impact was so much more extreme on the young people who never had a normal environment before his influence. The word slave gets tossed around here a lot, but it's perfectly legitimate. One would rather be a treasured house maid than a field hand.

And if you're raised to believe the Master was a God, it's easy to convince (Annie Logan) that you're special and chosen to be his angel, no matter what your sacrifice.

Sonofabitch.

Here's a strange recording of Hubbard talking about "Deds" ("An incident the preclear does to another for which he has no motivator"), and about "blanketing" (by the "thetan" of a body). In this case the "blanketing" of a little boy's body.

Note Hubbard's ridiculing and dismissive attitude toward people's objection to sex with little boys at 1:17 - 1:34, and at 3:04 - 3:12:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeMQIO3TgyM

And here's another odd one. This account is an excerpt from an affidavit, listed with other documents, in this Clearwater Commission link:

http://www.american-buddha.com/cia.testimonyrondewolfclearwater.htm

The affidavit is by a former Sea Org member (not a Messenger) named Ann Bailey:

http://www.american-buddha.com/cia.scientologyclearwater.exh67.htm

The alleged event occurred at the Celebrity Center on the top floor or penthouse, shortly after Hubbard's arrival back in the USA in the mid/late 1970s.

Sitting on one of the chairs ... was a heavy set older man. He had reddish grey hair, slightly long in the back. He was wearing a white shirt, black pants, black tie, and black shoes, highly polished....

He didn't say a word and slowly got up, motioned me to follow him into the next room.

I found myself in a lavish bedroom....

Without a word he suddenly began to undress me.

I was repelled by him.

I did not want to sleep with him. Yet, I felt really chilled and cold to the bone at that moment.

I acutely sensed real fear and danger in the room. In an instant I realized the calculated power coming from this person. If I resisted I knew that my punishment would be extreme.

His eyes were so blank, no emotion, no interaction, nothing was there.

I made the decision not to resist no matter what happened. I realized it would be a bad mistake for me to do so. He seemed to be completely divorced from reality. He was so strange that I realized that if I provoked him he could be extremely dangerous.

I let him undress me without resisting.

I was totally unprepared for what happened next.

He lay on top of me.

As far as I can tell he had no erection. However, using his hand in some way he managed to get his penis inside me.

Then for the next hour he did absolutely nothing at all. I mean nothing!

After the first twenty-five minutes I became about as frightened as I have ever been in my life. I felt as if in some perverse way he was telling me that he hated me as a female. I then began to feel that my mind was being ripped away from me by force.

That was the worst of it all. I really felt he coveted an aspect of my personality and he wanted it. This was weird, total control on a level I could not fathom at the time. I had no idea what was happening.

After half an hour I really thought I was going crazy. I couldn't move my body from underneath him, and I could feel he still had no erection.

He wouldn't look at me, but instead kept his head averted to the side and just gazed into space.

I had to discipline myself to keep from screaming because I felt I was having a nervous breakdown. Then I got the terrible thought that he was dead. He was hardly breathing. Then I thought he would kill me too. My thoughts became very morbid.

After an hour he got up and walked out.

I just lay there for ten minutes. Then mechanically I got dressed. Instantly after that I began crying hysterically. I cried and cried and cried....

I didn't say a word to anyone.

This alleged event occurred shortly after Hubbard had completed his 'New Vitality' lectures in Daytona Beach, Florida, and on the 30th anniversary of Hubbard's 'Babalon (sic) Working' Magic(k)al ritual to invoke a non-human intelligence to use as a means to usher in a new age, during which Christianity would be destroyed. Some think that non-human intelligence is the "spirit" behind Scientology.

It would also seem to qualify as what Otto Roos (old Class 12 and Hubbard confidant) called "Weirdies," which were special projects, apart from Scientology, that Hubbard pursued. One such "Weirdie" was called, "Angels of the moon."

What was Hubbard's motivation for surrounding himself with girls - as young as 12 - and using them as his intimate servants? Slaves really.

Whatever it was, it's noteworthy that amongst Scientologists - both inside the CofS and outside the CofS - this is seen as perfectly acceptable, and the young girls chosen to serve Hubbard are regarded as lucky, having had the honor of serving the Commodore, LRH, and Source.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
<Snip>

This alleged event occurred shortly after Hubbard had completed his 'New Vitality' lectures in Daytona Beach, Florida, and on the 30th anniversary of Hubbard's 'Babalon (sic) Working' Magic(k)al ritual to invoke a non-human intelligence to use as a means to usher in a new age, during which Christianity would be destroyed. Some think that non-human intelligence is the "spirit" behind Scientology.

It would also seem to qualify as what Otto Roos (old Class 12 and Hubbard confidant) called "Weirdies," which were special projects, apart from Scientology, that Hubbard pursued. One such "Weirdie" was called, "Angels of the moon."

What was Hubbard's motivation for surrounding himself with girls - as young as 12 - and using them as his intimate servants? Slaves really.

Whatever it was, it's noteworthy that amongst Scientologists - both inside the CofS and outside the CofS - this is seen as perfectly acceptable, and the young girls chosen to serve Hubbard are regarded as lucky, having had the honor of serving the Commodore, LRH, and Source.

Veda, as always thank you for your great stuff. :yes:

IIRC, the NVRD Lectures were 4 or 5 months before El Ron arrived in SoCal. I am quite certain that El Ron did not travel to SoCal until the terminus of Hisself's MadHatter ride with Kima and Mike after fleeing KAC.

I don’t pretend to know El Ron’s true motivation in surrounding Hisself with all these young girls. What I do know is that it did weird my out, Big Time, and as a father of girls, there is no F’n, NO F'n Way, I woulda ever let them outta my sight to be a CommodeDoor’s Messenger on the Apollo or anywhere else.

The rock bottom line on my walking away from the SO was to get my children outta that place and environment. It wasn’t a “rational” decision…it was guttural instinct and one of the few times in my life I followed my Heart, come what may, regardless the consequences. Bless their Hearts, they scantly remember any of it all...they keep asking me to tell them Stories about how they were born into a Cult, their father and mother were "Insiders" and they left to raise us . They think it's all so "cool" (they all have Graduate Degrees from First Tier Universities) and gives them "street cred".

What my children will never know is just how much everytime I gaze into their eyes, hold them in my arms and share Life together my Heart is in my Throat, my wounds are well worth the pain and that they are why I am here with all Y'all. I’ve cast down my “Tiles to the Mosaic” on ESMB re: El Ron and Hisself’s Nubile ingénues. I grieve for them and my Heart aches for their parents. No one will ever know the whole Truth and Story of all this but, hopefully, the steadfastness of you, Veda, and all of Us will continue to cast the Light.

Face:)

Last edited: