What's new

Anon held in captivity by Scientology Amsterdam!

Lee_from_phx

Patron with Honors
IMO, her main mistake was going in alone.

I think you're absolutely right.

When reading her story I assumed early on that the Anons outside were filming the entire exchange. Why else would she go in alone?

When I realized that they weren't was when I became afraid for her.

XtremeNL

I think you're absolutely right.

When reading her story I assumed early on that the Anons outside were filming the entire exchange. Why else would she go in alone?

When I realized that they weren't was when I became afraid for her.

Hi, I happened to be there.
She kind of did it impulsivly, or there would have been at least 3 Dutch-sized mail anons who would have volunteered to go with her.
I personally only found out she was in there when I asked another anon where our invader went, and got told cops had just been called because she was inside.
All in all it was a very confusing situation that we didn't see coming, we didn't get any good footage either, so it'll be neigh on impossible to do anything with this in court, even if we wanted to.
(and obviously this isn't legal in the Netherlands)
Well, I hope I managed to explain a tiny bit.
Good night!
Ps. I've mailled a bit with the CoS Amsterdam, and not surprisingly they have a whole diffirent view.

Tom of Helatrobus

Patron Meritorious
I stand by the notion that free people are free to enter public places. If they are not welcomed there, they should leave when asked or not enter when asked not to enter.

What this thread lacks is a pointing towards the obvious: how stupid are the Scientologist in this story? What passes for Tone 40 these days. If those Anons had a video recorder, they would be totally busted. 100,000,000 hits on you tube busted.

The lesson: next time have a camcorder.

Peter Schilte

Patron with Honors
Hi, I happened to be there.
She kind of did it impulsivly, or there would have been at least 3 Dutch-sized mail anons who would have volunteered to go with her.
I personally only found out she was in there when I asked another anon where our invader went, and got told cops had just been called because she was inside.
All in all it was a very confusing situation that we didn't see coming, we didn't get any good footage either, so it'll be neigh on impossible to do anything with this in court, even if we wanted to.
(and obviously this isn't legal in the Netherlands)
Well, I hope I managed to explain a tiny bit.
Good night!
Ps. I've mailled a bit with the CoS Amsterdam, and not surprisingly they have a whole diffirent view.

Please post the mails! I t will be another example of their mindset.

XtremeNL

Please post the mails! I t will be another example of their mindset.

Ok, in the full dutch, unedited glory, my mail and their response.;

Date: 2008/5/25
Subject: RE: Informatiebrief
To: Ronald Lafayette <[email protected]>

Sorry jongens,

Dat is nu net het verschil. Jullie definitie van "eerlijkheid", is een andere dan de gangbare. Ik zou dat wichtje dat binnenkwam nog geen 5 euro toevertrouwen. Politie was het met ons eens. Als jullie zo nodig een "spel" nodig hebben, ga dan eens voor de paddo winkels demonstreren of een psych kliniek waar mensen tot slaaf worden gedrugged.

Over en sluiten maar.

Van: Ronald Lafayette [mailto:[email protected]]
Verzonden: vrijdag 23 mei 2008 21:37
Aan: [email protected]
Onderwerp: Re: Informatiebrief

Hallo daar,
Even een korte reactie op jullie prachtige "Informatie brief" over Anonymous.
Aan het einde staat dat "We zijn altijd bereid om individueel met goedwillende, ongemaskerde, eerlijke "anoniemen"te praten."
Toen 21 Mei een "anoniem"naar binnen ging emt de zuivere intentie om een DVD te vragen (Aangezien wij het belangrijk vinden twee kanten van de discussie te horen), werd ze van haar vreihijd beroofd en zelfs fysiek vastgepakt.
Hoe moeten wij dan geloven dat de Scientology kerk Amsterdam met eerlijke intenties een gesprek wil aangaan?
Liefs,
Ronald

Peter Schilte

Patron with Honors
Ok, in the full dutch, unedited glory, my mail and their response.;

Date: 2008/5/25
Subject: RE: Informatiebrief
To: Ronald Lafayette <[email protected]>

Sorry jongens,

Dat is nu net het verschil. Jullie definitie van "eerlijkheid", is een andere dan de gangbare. Ik zou dat wichtje dat binnenkwam nog geen 5 euro toevertrouwen. Politie was het met ons eens. Als jullie zo nodig een "spel" nodig hebben, ga dan eens voor de paddo winkels demonstreren of een psych kliniek waar mensen tot slaaf worden gedrugged.

Over en sluiten maar.

That is exactly the difference. Your definition of "honesty", is an other than the usual. I wouldn't trust the broad that entered with my 5 euro's. The police agreed with us. If you so anxiously want a "game", then go to demonstrate in front of a paddo (mushrooms) shop or a psych clinic where people are drugged into slaves.

Over and out.

Van: Ronald Lafayette [mailto:[email protected]]
Verzonden: vrijdag 23 mei 2008 21:37
Aan: [email protected]
Onderwerp: Re: Informatiebrief

Hallo daar,
Even een korte reactie op jullie prachtige "Informatie brief" over Anonymous.
Aan het einde staat dat "We zijn altijd bereid om individueel met goedwillende, ongemaskerde, eerlijke "anoniemen"te praten."
Toen 21 Mei een "anoniem"naar binnen ging emt de zuivere intentie om een DVD te vragen (Aangezien wij het belangrijk vinden twee kanten van de discussie te horen), werd ze van haar vreihijd beroofd en zelfs fysiek vastgepakt.
Hoe moeten wij dan geloven dat de Scientology kerk Amsterdam met eerlijke intenties een gesprek wil aangaan?
Liefs,
Ronald

Hello there,
Just a short reaction to your beautiful "Information letter" about Anonymous.
At the bottom it says: "We are always willing to talk with good willing, unmasked, honest "anonymous"."
When on the 21st of May an "Anonymous" entered with the pure intend to ask for a DVD (Because we think it is important to hear both sides of the discussion), she was robbed from her freedom and even physically held.
How do you expect us to believe that the Scientology church in Amsterdam wants to engage in a conversation with honest intentions?
Love,
Ronald