What's new

ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/anon-orange-arrested-gold-base-31059/

From Graham Berry:

ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is 4-17 PM Sunday October 26, 2008 here in Southern California. I have concluded a telephone call with Anons. This is my initial understanding of what happened. These Anons were picketing Gold Base at Gilman Hot Springs near Hemet (and Palm Springs, CA). Among the picketers was Anon Orange. His vehicle was parked down Highway 79 a little (opposite the mock Scottish castle Golden Era Studio I think) where a Scion security vehicle parked and for about 20 minutes several Scions were behind Anon Orange's vehicle. Anon Orange went over to investigate. The Scions ran into the bushes. Anon Orange followed. The Scions jumped him. Anon Barb followed too. The Scions jumped her and she fought back. Apparently there is video footage. The Riverside Sheriffs arrived and Anon Orange has been arrested on a charge of trespass. He is now being transported to the Detention Center. Other Anons are proceeding there and will advise me as things develop.

That is all I know at present. Either I or one of those at the scene will post an update later.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks, barbz is a freind of mine, she once caught and cooked me the best fish I ever ate..in my life.

ARS newsgroup is messed up for last 48 hours, and I almost missed this item.
thanks for taking the time to post it.

arnie

Anon678_

Patron
Sounds bad. Real bad.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/anon-orange-arrested-gold-base-31059/7/#post597339

Ok everyone, I was there and can provide some info on the situation.

This was my first protest at Gold and it seemed to be a routine one (well, as routine as a protest with 100db creepy organ music going on in the background could possibly be).

We got there around noon and tried to take the Scilons by surprise. Myself and Xenubarb jumped out of the van and started filming the guard shack (there was nothing else going on that we could see). About 15 minutes later, they started up the organ music and had pulled the shades down in the guard shack.

We called the cops after we arrived as a courtesy and so did the Scilons. When they showed up, I was confronted by a cop who told me that it would make his job easy if I gave him my name (I was wearing a mask). I told him no, even though he asked me several times. It was this same cop that eventually arrested AnonOrange (which is kind of funny, since I basically told him in so many words that I knew he was working for the scilons. He tried, not very convincingly, to pretend to be upset by my insinuation).

Fast forward several hours (I’ll relate details of our successful enturbulating later) and we were getting ready to leave. The scilon security vehicle that had been going back and forth parking next to our vehicle was next to our van again. There was also another car parked on the side of the road (which turned out to be another scilon security vehicle, some cheap Toyata ecomony car), that AnonOrange spotted on side of the road. He said to me, “that car looks suspicious, I’m going to check it out.” Meanwhile, I was checking on the rest of our group, which was coming down the hill from Golden Era Productions, to make sure they had all our stuff.

When I glanced back the other way, I saw a bald security guard running across the dirt road where the scilon security vehicle was and heard loud yelling. Camera in hand, I ran over as fast as I could and saw three scilon security goons who had AnonOrange pinned down in the dirt. One of them had his knee planted on AnonOrange’s neck and was forcing his face down into the dirt. AnonOrange was pleading with them to let him up and let him breathe. I was faced with an extremely difficult dilemma; get involved and try and pull them off of AnonOrange, get in a fight and possibly get namefagged or keep the camera rolling and document this shit. God help me, I decided to go with the camera option, figuring maybe I could talk some sense into these wackos.

I’m working on editing the video and will have it up as quickly as I can.

In the meantime, I’ll summarize what you’re going to see.

I told the scilons that this video is going straight onto YouTube, so they’d better think about what they’re doing. The main one, Danny, who’d been surveilling our vehicle all day, told me that AnonOrange had trespassed onto their private property and they were making a citizen’s arrest. I told him that they did not have the authority to try and restrain AnonOrange in the manner that they were (they were trying to tie him up with plastic ties, wtf??). They said that he and I were on private property and that I should leave. I said I wasn’t going to leave without AnonOrange.

At one point, AnonOrange yelled out for us to get his camera. XenuBarb made a go of it and tried to get it. The scilons went after her and I got involved (I wasn’t going to stand by for that), pushing them away from her. They slammed her up against their Toyota, which you will see on the video.

I called out to I’mglib and RIF to call the cops, who took forever to show up. When they did, they arrested AnonOrange for trespassing and gave the scilons a pass (big surprise, given that the cop who showed up for this was in their pocket from the get-go).

More details (promise) to follow.

Oh yeah, and when I upload the video, I’m going to put it up as a Digg link, so y’all better forward this one, or you're dead to me!! Ya hear me?? Dead to me!!

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
More on same thread from Graham Berry:

I spoke to her (XenuBarb) at Ida's advised immediate medical attention and documentation. She has no health insurance. I suggested ER or a Free Clinic. Perhaps Anon San Diego could help her out.

My PI skilz? Between Me, Barry and our ghost writing lawyer / cult busters, our skilz, if needed, are fine.

Meanwhile the emerging facts are presenting what appears to be an outrageous attack and a brutal use of excessive force. If that is indeed the case then a civil suit by AO [and XenuBarb] against the staffers and their employers may produce some very interesting discovery.

Temperatures rising. Do not retaliate. Keep your hands clean for a successful criminal and/or civil proceeding. If you retaliate, even in self defense, you'll probably encounter resistence to prosecution and/or litigation.

These situations are often set-ups. So far each person targeted (Sean, Tommy, AGP, AO, etc.) has been just a little more enthusiastic and reactive than most Anon. OSA has intentionally pushed their buttons to stimulate, or re-stimulate, a confrontation and 911 call. So guys, take a deep breath and a give little thought to the goals and strategy here before you swing or give chase. The fewer distractions and expense such as these we have the more resources we can expend on taking down the cult's abuse and crime.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Xenubarb's comment:
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/anon-orange-arrested-gold-base-31059/14/

It was an interesting day. I broke a nail. Scilon claimed I bit him, cops weren't buying it. Anyone who watches CSI knows what bite marks look like.

They tried to "arrest" me but the thing is, you have to restrain the citizen in question. Some guy grabbed me from behind and I went batshit. Also too wiggly to hold. I was warmed up, had been dancing all day.

AO went on their property to ask wtf this guy kept sniffing around our car (legally parked) and why he set off a road flare behind our car during dangerous fire conditions.

And they used excessive force. This may not seem like it now, but it will be a footbullet of epic proportions.

And when DM finds out they didn't hold me, he will go ballistic. I picketed Gold before, with Graham Berry and other people DM is not a big fan of. Plus, my being there when spawn of Moxon was playing clambake in the transformer vault...I'm sure that didn't help.

I did break a nail though. Darn it.

Pixie

Crusader
This is disgusting, they are stooping to new lows here. Outright attack is outrageous in the extreme, they are worse than the mafia. I hope AnonOrange gets justice too. I mean to just go out there and physically attack protesters is complete insanity, why is this still being allowed to happen. The cult must be paying someone somewhere to turn a blind eye for sure. Anon are very very brave and have big balls to confront these evil brainwashed scum.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
This is disgusting, they are stooping to new lows here. Outright attack is outrageous in the extreme, they are worse than the mafia. I hope AnonOrange gets justice too. I mean to just go out there and physically attack protesters is complete insanity, why is this still being allowed to happen. The cult must be paying someone somewhere to turn a blind eye for sure. Anon are very very brave and have big balls to confront these evil brainwashed scum.

It really is disgusting! I know in some ways it's not new, though this time it is anonymous they are dealing with and not brave lonesome critics, so hopefully there will be great repercussions from this. :grouch:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Assholes! - What were they doing with that car? - Check it for a GPS locator.. Something in the exhaust? What about that flare?

And why is that cop still there? - He should have his ass fired and be a bagel salesman by now..

:grouch:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Assholes! - What were they doing with that car? - Check it for a GPS locator.. Something in the exhaust? What about that flare?

And why is that cop still there? - He should have his ass fired and be a bagel salesman by now..

:grouch:

There will be more video coming, hopefully that shows what happened before this one. It's so totally a set-up - there is already a Scio video crowing about it, but I'm not posting that here!

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Dugg.

The caption for this is -" internet terrorists? I think not." :)

IMG_0648.jpg

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
I thought we all knew that they will do just about anything to get an arrest.:confused2:

Danny and Kenny were always ego maniacs. :D

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors
Those cops need to wise up that they are helping keep up the Stockholm Syndrome

The cops are part of the problem.

David Miscavige is running the Int Base so harshly, that staff to staff violence and denegration is hidded from the public.

The Portland Mercury at least had the guts to get the truth of David Miscavige's violence.

The police are part of the problem.

An investigation into the history of the Gold Base staff to staff violence needs to be done, as part of exposing the pressure cult tactics at Gilman Hot Springs that keep those people stuck in their Stockholm Syndrome.

Gold Base is a mini North Korea, and our laws are being applied to protect the sovereignty of the top foul ranks of the Scientology cult.

klidov

Silver Meritorious Patron
I am afraid this is exaactly what I expected. I knew that they ($cis) were going to continue to take things to the next level.

They truly believe that they can say & do whatever they wish. To the Anons involved, you are brave & fighting the good fight. Please keep it up. The $cis actions indicate desperation.

They are losing-look at all the recient members who have left! :happydance:

Please keep us up-to-date on what happens.

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors
A new sign or two, next Gold Base protest

Police!!
Please do your jobs and investigate the staff to staff beatings at Gilman Hot Springs Scientology “Gold Base.”

Police: Read the Portland Mercury article on David Miscavige's violence, and investigate!

Police: Do your Jobs!
Stop protecting the staff to staff violence at “Gold Base”
Stop protecting the “Gold Base” Stockholm Syndrome!

Investigate the staff beatings at Gold Base

Stockholm Syndrome here!!!