What's new

Anon Sparrow back to protesting the DC Org..

"I recently called the Roman Catholic Church and asked about the Pope's motorcycle collection. They said they didn't know what I was talking about. I said 'I'm sorry - wrong religion'".

Sparrow you owe me a new keyboard.

:spitcoffee:

That's right. The RCC is the one with the Drag Queen Choirs. :coolwink:

Mark A. Baker

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Is he across the street by choice? Is he easing them back into it? Or ?

I think he is easing them back into it. :coolwink::biggrin:

When I was reading a WWP thread last week my understanding was that there is an agreement amongst the various parties that Brian will work across the street pending resolution of the civil case. I don't believe this is a permanent arrangement. :unsure:

But even if it IS there are other ways that he can make his presence known. :yes::biggrin:

That huge sign he's got of Lisa is one of them. (shown in the OP - at 4:28 of the the video).

Also, the bullhorn he's got certainly helps as well. :biggrin:

:clapping:

freethinker

Sponsor
The bullhorn is awesome. I bet they wish threy hadn't started this match.

It's interesting to listen to them whinning to the police but also trying to gather information as to what they can do.

I'll bet their next move will be to try and get an ordinance passed.

All depends on how much $influence they have.:coolwink:
I think he is easing them back into it. :coolwink::biggrin:

When I was reading a WWP thread last week my understanding was that there is an agreement amongst the various parties that Brian will work across the street pending resolution of the civil case. I don't believe this is a permanent arrangement. :unsure:

But even if it IS there are other ways that he can make his presence known. :yes::biggrin:

That huge sign he's got of Lisa is one of them. (shown in the OP - at 4:28 of the the video).

Also, the bullhorn he's got certainly helps as well. :biggrin:

:clapping:

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
OK, yeah....I totally have the Anon Sparrow crush going on now...this snarky stuff against the cult AND he wears ties that actually are so undefinable that it makes it into testimony? This gal is in swoon mode...