What's new

ANON Sydney Protest - SCN EXPLODES

Purple Rain

Crusader
All those kids were doing was dancing the macarena in the rain and holding a few signs. We had joy and freedom. They had problems, stress, stats, public to reg for their ideal org.

We danced in the rain and the rain never looked so purple.

All we did was to be there and communicate. Any harrassment of staff was more from within the organisation than without, I assure you.

And another point - these protesters are just kids. Some are still at school. One had to ring her mum and tell her she might be home late.

So if that is seriously such an unconfrontable problem, flunk on TRs. Oh and flunk on human rights.

If Scientology is truly the only hope for mankind, then we're all f#&%ed.

mate

Patron Meritorious
I think it is necessary to provide you with what really happens in Sydney. Before an anonymous protest takes place in Sydney, details of the where and when of the protest is lodged with the NSW Police Commissioner, which is usually accepted. On occasions, part of the plan has to be changed because another group could be protesting and their lodgement was earlier than ours. The protesters do not harass the scientologists, in the legal sense of the word "harass". The only harassment is OSA Int harassing the local OSA members. Indeed, on many occasions, OSA staff have been mingling with the protesters. For those of you, who think there is harassment, go along to a protest and find out for yourselves, instead of getting into hypotheticals on a thread like this.

David.

Purple Rain

Crusader
Before we left the AO, one of the Anonymous people said something that made such an impression on me. I can't remember the exact words unfortunately, but it was to the effect of, "We're going to keep coming back until we get you all out of there," and I thought, "Wow! That's love! That's not hate, that's love." And I was humbled by their commitment to those people inside, that no-one gets left behind. That they're going to rescue them all. And they do it with music and singing and dancing and cookies and speaking the truth.

byte301

Crusader
We have an anon who is in the 10th grade. His mom drops him off at the protests and picks him up.

Sometimes he brings his 10 year old sister.

He never knew anyone in scientology and has never been personally hurt by scientology.He just read some stories on the internet and decided to do something about the abuses.

He's a wonderful kid and he is Anonymous.

Anyone who tries to shudder him into silence or make him feel that he's doing anything wrong will have to step over me.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
He never knew anyone in scientology and has never been personally hurt by scientology.He just read some stories on the internet and decided to do something about the abuses.

Scientology - Something *can* be done about it.

Zinj

Mystic

Crusader
This thread makes me smile and giggle. I think I'll stand in the middle of Sydney Harbor, or is that Harbour, yes, out on the water like any right and proper Marvel Comics OafTee, and sing Waltzing Matilda.