What's new

AnonSparrow making love to Montreal Org

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yep -- been missing Sparrow. . .

Did he say his court date was Tuesday? Wasn't that today? Is there any news?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Yep -- been missing Sparrow. . .

Did he say his court date was Tuesday? Wasn't that today? Is there any news?

Sadly, Sparrow settled the lawsuit with the cult giving them somewhat of a win. In return for Moxon dropping the lawsuit, Sparrow agreed not to protest at the DC Org or in Clearwater.

[video=youtube;QSZpRLqO1Xk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSZpRLqO1Xk[/video]

The settlement was signed just over a week since the Montreal Org protest.

IMMORTAL

Patron Meritorious
Sadly, Sparrow settled the lawsuit with the cult giving them somewhat of a win. In return for Moxon dropping the lawsuit, Sparrow agreed not to protest at the DC Org or in Clearwater.

[video=youtube;QSZpRLqO1Xk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSZpRLqO1Xk[/video]

Well, I'm glad it's over for AnonSparrow. The thing is.....they must be really afraid of him. He created such a big stir in DC and in Clearwater they seem to be afraid that he, single-handedly, might just be able to take down the church.

Go Sparrow!!!!!

G

Gottabrain

I'm glad the nightmare is over for Sparrow and he can relax now.

He really gave them a run, though, and was an awesome protester!

Think of all the cult time and money he tied up. He damaged the enemy and went down in a flame of glory, surviving the battle. Sparrow will always be loved here for all he did.

:thumbsup: :clap::clap::clap::clap:

snoopy2.jpg

We love you, Sparrow. You're the bestest. :cheers:

Jump

Operating teatime
I'm glad the nightmare is over for Sparrow and he can relax now.

He really gave them a run, though, and was an awesome protester!

Think of all the cult time and money he tied up. He damaged the enemy and went down in a flame of glory, surviving the battle. Sparrow will always be loved here for all he did.

:thumbsup: :clap::clap::clap::clap:

snoopy2.jpg

We love you, Sparrow. You're the bestest. :cheers:

And if anyone here ever is feeling a bit low, a bit sad.. just read the criminal court transcript (hopefully someone will post a link). It is a thing of beauty and lulz.

Purple Rain

Crusader
And if anyone here ever is feeling a bit low, a bit sad.. just read the criminal court transcript (hopefully someone will post a link). It is a thing of beauty and lulz.

Me too. I'd really like to know the full story of what happened. I am sad that Sparrow settled, but he doesn't owe anything to anybody else. He has been amazing and has hopefully learned a lot from the experience. I wish him only the best and do hope he protests more in the future, and that his court experiences make him wise and unstoppable. I am glad I kicked in my fifty bucks and would never want it back. Carpe diem, Anonsparrow!

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
Sparrow is Not welcomed in Bulgravia....:coolwink:

but I have other apartments to put him in all around LRHs World....:wink2::biggrin: