What's new

Anonymous Has Scientology By The Balls

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
From Why We Protest: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-general-discussion/anonymous-has-scientology-balls-31406/

Caption: Oh noes! Mr. Winkie not found!

It's been an exciting 9 months, watching Anonymous ramp up and yark off at high speed working to derail the Scientology fraud train. As an oldfag namefag ARSCCfag I was at first skeptical of Anonymous but after the Feb raids world wide, I couldn't get enough of Anonymous.

Anonymous is winning. Good bloody fuck, you guise are winning. When the ARSCC was at its peak we had newspaper, television, radio, magazine coverage, CNN was calling us up, we were flying people around the world to attend conferences, lawsuits, criminal trials, court hearings, child custody fights, and all that happy horseshit, really whacking off as hard as we could, and we made a lot of progress over 15 years, but nothing like the progress Anonymous has made in just 9 months! Anonymous is a higher level of heartache for Scientology.

I don't think that the Scientology crooks can take much more of this. The ARSCC and Anonymous have been focusing upon the financial root of the Scientology crime syndicate, innoculating people from falling for the bait-and-switch bunko frauds, helping victims find others for moral support, talking to Scientology customers and helping them escape, and attacking the fundamental money source to destroy the crime syndicate.

And it's working.

With Scientology's ringleaders, crime bosses, and other criminals violently assaulting Anonymous and namefags, the increased despiration, frustration, anger, dismay, and insanity is driving the remaining ringleaders to commit ever more violent acts against the rights advocates out in the streets and out on the other side of the barbed wire. That proves it's working like nothing else.

Anonymous truly is epic. Watching tourists and at times local city people pausing to have their photographs taken with Anonymous is a celebrity phenomena. Everyone knows that Anonymous opposes Scientology and that Anonymous are the good guys. Public in the streets and out on the sidewalks quickly recognize the sinister mask for the symbol of wit, humor, creativity, coupled to the serious business of advocating human rights, civil rights, and calling for crimes and other abuses to be ended -- ended by Federal raids and indictments in the United States, most certainly, where Scientology's money laundering and core racketeering is at its worse.

As Scientology business offices close more and more and the remaining customers are herded in to consolidated business offices to try to keep the scam going, Scientology's ring leaders and crime bosses will be forced more and more to dip in to their offshore numbered bank accounts if they want to keep the scam going, all the while screaming more demands at their remaining customers to fork over every last dime they can borrow to keep the electricity on and the bathrooms stocked with toilet paper.

Anonymous has Scientology's balls in their hands, and Anonymous is squeezing.
My opinions only and only my opinions, as always.

klidov

Silver Meritorious Patron
I was going to type a glib, or lighthearted response, but I decided instead to take the "why we protest" position. Because I am really not in the mood to joke about the Cult today.

The Criminal Organization known as the Cof$ has killed people, intimidated witnesses, lied about, attempted to discredit, robbed, ruined, raped.........the list goes on.

They brought this on themselves. It stopped being being about "religion", or a "belief system" the first time that ol' Bastard Elron got blood on his hands.

He was a sick & sadistic f*ck who spawned a sick & f*ck'd-up Org.

Notice I am not talking about the "tech". I am talking about some of the people, like DM. Those who know what he does, and do not speak out are as guilty as DM himself.

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was going to type a glib, or lighthearted response, but I decided instead to take the "why we protest" position. Because I am really not in the mood to joke about the Cult today.

The Criminal Organization known as the Cof$ has killed people, intimidated witnesses, lied about, attempted to discredit, robbed, ruined, raped.........the list goes on.

They brought this on themselves. It stopped being being about "religion", or a "belief system" the first time that ol' Bastard Elron got blood on his hands.

He was a sick & sadistic f*ck who spawned a sick & f*ck'd-up Org.

Notice I am not talking about the "tech". I am talking about some of the people, like DM. Those who know what he does, and do not speak out are as guilty as DM himself.

I mostly agree except that I think we need to have compassion for people who are enchained by fear, which the CofS are expert at creating.

Somewhere in DM's office right now there may be someone who's having doubts about being a mushroom and may be thinking about making a break in the near future, but there are powerful pressures and sanctions in place aimed at making CofS staff "toe the line." I don't think people should be condemned for failing to resist that pressure, at least not at first.

Carnaubawax

Patron Meritorious
Scientology is yesterdays cult, run by yesterdays man - there is no hope for the Cof$. Even without Anonymous, the 'church' was in terminal decline. Miscavige is in a state of shock, rage and disbelief.

Squeeze.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
One of the many things I really like about the anons is their care about the members who are inside who are acting under the Stockholm Syndrome.:thumbsup:

Carnaubawax

Patron Meritorious
One of the many things I really like about the anons is their care about the members who are inside who are acting under the Stockholm Syndrome.:thumbsup:

I expect that most of the SO and staff fall into that category. They are leaving in droves, and that will get faster and faster, until many buildings are closed.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
I’m sorry, but I have to take exception to the title of this thread. Anonymous doesn’t have Scientology by the balls – because they don’t have any!

The CoS used to get right in the face of critics and beat them into submission (allegedly not just figuratively). Now, they mostly cower in their buildings and only come out when they outnumber the protestors. Apart from a few ‘noisy investigations’ by hired goons and the odd ineffectual legal threat, they seem incapable of fighting back.

Come on ‘Church’ of Scientology, we expected a good fight from you! Instead you bleat about needing protection from the authorities. You try to make Anonymous out to be some sort of terrorist organisation, when anyone can see that they aren’t. You appear to have gone into victim valence. And in case you can’t remember, this is only 0.1 on your Tone Scale.

How about seeing some of your OT powers, or do they only work when someone believes your lies? :confused2:

Axiom142

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
I’m sorry, but I have to take exception to the title of this thread. Anonymous doesn’t have Scientology by the balls – because they don’t have any!

The CoS used to get right in the face of critics and beat them into submission (allegedly not just figuratively). Now, they mostly cower in their buildings and only come out when they outnumber the protestors. Apart from a few ‘noisy investigations’ by hired goons and the odd ineffectual legal threat, they seem incapable of fighting back.

Come on ‘Church’ of Scientology, we expected a good fight from you! Instead you bleat about needing protection from the authorities. You try to make Anonymous out to be some sort of terrorist organisation, when anyone can see that they aren’t. You appear to have gone into victim valence. And in case you can’t remember, this is only 0.1 on your Tone Scale.

How about seeing some of your OT powers, or do they only work when someone believes your lies? :confused2:

Axiom142

^^^^THIS^^^^ :thumbsup:

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
I’m sorry, but I have to take exception to the title of this thread. Anonymous doesn’t have Scientology by the balls – because they don’t have any! Axiom142

OK, how about...... Anonymous Would Have Scientology By Their Balls; If they had any!!

Patricia Curtis

Patron with Honors
KnightVision, your OP is beautifully stated. I like your passion.

I remember one insomniac night a few years ago, I was lying on my sofa watching the cable news and happened to catch the very first video relay of those Iraqi guys who threw the rope around the Saddam Hussein statue and pulled it down. That image struck my brain with such force. I knew what it meant. It meant that in the hearts and minds of those people, Saddam's gruesome reign was over. They were free from his control.

I believe this is where Anonymous is now. In nine quick months they have managed to toss that rope around the Scilon fuhrer's statue (albeit considerably shorter) and they are now at the very crux of pulling it down. I don't understand Anonymous any more than I understand the Iraqi's, but I know this. Mr. Miscavige had better find himself a spider hole to hide out in, because it is game over for him. His disgusting little reign of terror is over.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Agreed RiF, but, Scn has been 'whole track' dead since the RM/group of ARS in '95. It announced a new age. Before that, there were dozens of true martyrs who did their very good best against the moloch, but, Scn was faster at accumulating power and money than it could be taken away.

As of '95 the stone was turned over and the wiggly/squirmies were exposed to the light.

And, it's Scientology that did it. We just helped.

Zinj

klidov

Silver Meritorious Patron

I remember one insomniac night a few years ago, I was lying on my sofa watching the cable news and happened to catch the very first video relay of those Iraqi guys who threw the rope around the Saddam Hussein statue and pulled it down. That image struck my brain with such force. I knew what it meant. It meant that in the hearts and minds of those people, Saddam's gruesome reign was over. They were free from his control.

I believe this is where Anonymous is now. In nine quick months they have managed to toss that rope around the Scilon fuhrer's statue (albeit considerably shorter) and they are now at the very crux of pulling it down. I don't understand Anonymous any more than I understand the Iraqi's, but I know this. Mr. Miscavige had better find himself a spider hole to hide out in, because it is game over for him. His disgusting little reign of terror is over.

*smiles* the cult never will be the same. The information is out there for everyone to see. People are talking, and telling their friends (who in turn tell their friends). The fact that the Cult is coming across as attackers, and thugs (as opposed to the "religious victims" label they tried for) is a major plus.:thumbsup:

The fact that no Anon has ever attacked a $ci, but the 'net is filled with $ci's attacking Anons is a major footbullet for the cult.

Between the OG, Anon, and now people who are simply following the story and getting the word out, I think the cult has been mortally wounded. :thumbsup:

I just ask that all the truly evil things that have been done, in the name of the cult, come to light for all to see.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Just a reminder for some who may have missed the early heroes here

all hail

Bob Lobsinger
Gabe Cezares
Ida Camburn
Margaret Singer
Leo Ryan
Richard Behar and dozens and hudreds of people who did what was right, even before they knew anyone else was there to support them.

Courage trumps cult

Zinj

Patricia Curtis

Patron with Honors
Scn has been 'whole track' dead since the RM/group of ARS in '95. It announced a new age. Before that, there were dozens of true martyrs who did their very good best against the moloch, but, Scn was faster at accumulating power and money than it could be taken away.

As of '95 the stone was turned over and the wiggly/squirmies were exposed to the light.

Mr. Zinj, I have absolutely no idea what this means because I am not familiar with your terminology, but if you are nudging me to be mindful of the original crusaders, oh lawdy am I ever with you there!

Mygawd.

The name Shawn Lonsdale deserves a place on that list.

What an honorable cool head he was.

All I'm saying is that the fastest runners were saved for the last leg of the relay.

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes quite so RIF!! And thank you for your kind words...:blush:

I remember that too, the statue scene. And Mr. Gorbachev... take down that wall! Amazing moments of the fall of suppression!

Anons are an incredible force... forging a campaign to deliver to the masses the great works and info of the brave heros who laid the groundwork... kinda like how the military orchestrates a campaign; the commandos move in under stealth and knock out key internal targets... then the troops arrive and drive it home to victory!

And as Zinj said... the Co$ created the major flawed acts that brought itself down... just like Hitler's Nazis wore themselves down, greedily clawing for power and dominance in all directions at once...

Just a reminder for some who may have missed the early heroes here

all hail

Bob Lobsinger
Gabe Cezares
Ida Camburn
Margaret Singer
Leo Ryan
Richard Behar and dozens and hudreds of people who did what was right, even before they knew anyone else was there to support them.

Courage trumps cult

Zinj

Yes good point. All the peolple who had to fight without a support network.