What's new

Anonymous, WhyWeProtest, and Wikileaks

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't get it.

If you don't think much of "Encyclopedia Drammatica" being substantial, why do you want to relate yourselves to Anonymous??
If you don't, then you aren't. - It's that simple.

Do you believe in Wikipedia, then? :duh:

I feel myself a moron amongst you, highly educated pricks (and bitches) who deal only with *true* sources of data. :duh::duh::duh:

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't get it.

If you don't think much of "Encyclopedia Drammatica" being substantial, why do you want to relate yourselves to Anonymous??

I feel myself a moron amongst you, highly educated pricks (and bitches) who deal only with *true* sources of data. :duh::duh::duh:

1291859338635-2.gif

Last edited:

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mystic, I think we are on the same page with you.
The only difference is that I don't bother to hide my identity. I'm open. :eyeroll:

P.S. Every friggin' one of us (human being of Planet Earth) is Anonymous once he/she joins the Internet (not *chan necessarilly) unless/until his identity is discovered/uncovered/made known.

Same page?

You're not even in the same library.

By the way, Mystic hasn't hid his identity and neither have I.

It wouldn't hurt you to look before you leap.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I don't get it.

Sense. This doesn't make it. Dramatica, is blabber for the most part and whether one thinks much of it or not, has nothing to do at all whether one wishes to remain or associate or relate to Anon or call themselves thusly.
As well, 'Do you believe in Wikipedia?' , huh? What in the world has that got to do with anything? Wiki is an open source encyclopedia and as a concept and way of gathering information via their sources etc. it is a concept I can 'believe' in, but as with anything, to blindly accept it as a be-all-end-all source would be foolish, which is amongst one of the reasons that to quote it as a source on its own is generally not accepted in most academic environments.
To compare the two of these is like comparing Monty Python's 'Meaning of Life' to a high school biology text imho.
Deriding yourself then insulting others, hm, kinda heading off the thread's origional topic much? anyway, the ONLY post of importance in this thread is post #1.
End of my bit o' derailin'. :wave:

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
Bye-Bye!

It's very obvious that no-one here understands what I am saying. (does not even try)

Therefore, I have to say Bye to this board.

Tme has come

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's very obvious that no-one here understands what I am saying. (does not even try)

Tme has come

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Hint: very, very little that you've said makes sense.

Buh byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Mystic, I think we are on the same page with you.
The only difference is that I don't bother to hide my identity. I'm open. :eyeroll:

P.S. Every friggin' one of us (human being of Planet Earth) is Anonymous once he/she joins the Internet (not *chan necessarilly) unless/until his identity is discovered/uncovered/made known.

Mystic isn't anonymous either. He's quite well known on this board and elsewhere by his "real" name. He simply prefers to post under a nom de plume.

Mark A. Baker

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious
You are Anonymous with a capital A or not by your own choosing.

You pick when you find it fitting to be Anonymous.

You choose the context to be Anonymous in, be it posting on the net, leaking the dox from your upper management to Wikileaks or protesting the COS orgs.

You may live as be a free-speech advocate or a hateful basement twelling nerd with contempt for society or a celebrity who needs to compensate, still you are Anonymous, if you want to.

And mystic, you have transcended Anonymous already anyway :p

Sorry for not posting more lately, it's quite busy currently,
KF

FinallyMe

Silver Meritorious Patron

Tme has come

Whew! Now I can begin to untangle my brain from trying to follow any of that!

OTBT

Patron Meritorious
Rufus T Firefly, the WWP mod who wrote the post quoted in OP, really nailed it correctly.

Timely, easy to understand, and extremely well written.

Even anons who typically disagree with Rufus on various topics are giving this "clarification" a thumbs up.

Sindy

Crusader
I don't get it.

VaD, what is with your antagonistic attitude? Can you not be in a single thread without using such force? Come one VaD, using the finer arts of true debate, etc.

I like you and you know it but I cannot take your tude today. It's been on like 3 or 4 threads today and it is unpleasant. Can you chill? :confused2:

Sindy

Crusader
VaD, what is with your antagonistic attitude? Can you not be in a single thread without using such force? Come one VaD, using the finer arts of true debate, etc.

I like you and you know it but I cannot take your tude today. It's been on like 3 or 4 threads today and it is unpleasant. Can you chill? :confused2:

Well, I guess I should have read all the way through before posting this! VaD has left the building :D Well, okay!

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
By Vadim, a shame you cannot just watch and learn, read and learn, listen and learn, unwind and learn. Yarr, tough life all around eh.
:wave: byeee!