What's new

Another BFG post

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I discovered that if I clenched my bum cheeks for a while then released them at the right time I could F/N :D

Would that work for others? Instead of thinking of fields of waving green grass, think of Emma clenching and unclenching her bum cheeks. Would we have to think of it rhythmically in a slow even sweep, or would just once do the trick?

Paul

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Would that work for others? Instead of thinking of fields of waving green grass, think of Emma clenching and unclenching her bum cheeks. Would we have to think of it rhythmically in a slow even sweep, or would just once do the trick?

Paul

It would only work if you've never seen my bum.

After actually seeing my bum, thinking about it in session would most likely produce a theta bop!

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
It would only work if you've never seen my bum.

After actually seeing my bum, thinking about it in session would most likely produce a theta bop!

I was once PTS to my first girlfriend's bum.

I kept trying to handle it and handle it, but it never fully went away.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Vinaire said:
How can that be possible? (being PTS to a bum) How did it invalidate you beingness?
Does it have to 'invalidate' ones beingness? - How about forcing one into a situation with no possible escape? - Deprivation of freedom?

Happened to me this way: I was PTS to my first girlfriends bum.. When I saw that on a beach, I had to lie there on my belly until everybody else went home. (No, I won't elaborate on that!)

Hmm.. I seem to recall Emma (an avatar) wearing naught but lipstick, eyeliner and a fag.. Possibly a pair of freudian slippers as well.. Did too produce a theta bob! I felt it!

:yes:

Div6

Crusader
How can that be possible? How did it invalidate your beingness?

Do you look like it?

Perhaps he was an Ass in a previous existence. Or had horrendous overts of coveting a neighbors Ass.

Sometimes. really, you need to just listen.

A.K. Myers

Patron with Honors
Or perhaps it was due to overts on the bum...i.e. illegal entry...

"OUT THE BOTTOM, Slang. The individual drops down the tone scale so far he can go no further down." Dn&Sci Tech Dict.

:coolwink:

Div6

Crusader
Boy, this thread got jacked...:duh:

It seems like every thread about DM "closes terminals" with some part of the human anatomy....

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Tom Cruise fumes over inappropriate fart

I can't help myself! :laugh: - Looks like the Crusiemeister is indeed PTS to a butt. Exactly whose butt is unknown at this time, but being investigated as we speak!

stuff.co.nz : Tom Cruise fumes over inappropriate fart

And.. UH.. OH!! - I'm afraid they'e onto our secret cameraman with the bulbous shirtbuttons! - I hope it's not him, but who else could it be, but the one who farted while TC's film crew observed a moments silence before filming at the Bendler Block. - The problem is that the cameras were running, and now they're scrutinizing the footage to identify the culprit!

(I have to conclude that the Cruisemeister is trying to kill me! - I laughed so hard that I barely survived.. I'll never get over this! ROTFL!)

:hysterical:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
This is very very funny.

It appears that the weight of being responsible for the whole universe has taken the wind completely out of TC's sense of humor.

It's too bad. He would probably be a fun guy if he wasn't such a dumb Scientologist.