What's new

Another BFG post

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
I discovered that if I clenched my bum cheeks for a while then released them at the right time I could F/N :D

At the end of the nazi-style "Battle of Britain" rally that Sibersky ran on us in the 70's we all had to file out through meter checks for m/u's. Particularly silly as the tape of LRH that blasted out from speakers in the circus tent was so muffled, you couldn't understand, let alone misunderstand his words. :duh:

So you woke youself up at the end of the overwhelming rally and filed out, grabbed the cans and made your needle float.

This has been done for years - I never tried the F*rting Needle though Emma! :wink2:

Tanstaafl

Crusader
I discovered that if I clenched my bum cheeks for a while then released them at the right time I could F/N :D

An enduring image..............

I seem to recall reading an article about passing lie detector tests that included a method along these lines.

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think I remember that, but I was young at the time. I know I was pissed off at not being allowed to leave.

It was promoted as "an important message from Ron that every British Scientologist must hear"

I foolishly believed it would be a new message from him. Turned out to be a fuzzy old recording from the fifties and Alex Sibersky imitating Hitler!

Sibersky single-handedly ARC Broke the whole country!

Of course we learned later that LRH "knew nothing" about the Mission that he had sent Sibersky on, from Flag, to handle the UK. So that was ok, wasn't it?

Little Bear Victor

Silver Meritorious Patron
Now that I've stopped laughing for long enough to be able to type, I just have to comment that the DM and TC show is obviously bringing out the best in people.

If we were still in, this would have gone over like a fart in a church.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Would that work for others? Instead of thinking of fields of waving green grass, think of Emma clenching and unclenching her bum cheeks. Would we have to think of it rhythmically in a slow even sweep, or would just once do the trick?

Paul

Now really, Paul! This is GOAT. You'd have to think of it at least four times in perfect rhythm.

AND NO LAUGHING!!!! :police:

OHTEEATE

I have the perfect response to the cult question

Next time I am asked if Scientology is a cult, I'm going to describe an incident of being in an IAS "briefing" where you are not allowed to leave without donating, and then ask them" well, what do YOU say?":duh:

Jimmy Cricket

Patron with Honors
Next time I am asked if Scientology is a cult, I'm going to describe an incident of being in an IAS "briefing" where you are not allowed to leave without donating, and then ask them" well, what do YOU say?":duh:

Ugh. I remember those IAS enforced reg cycles. I mean "briefings".

Public humiliation and intense badgering if you tried to leave without first giving or promising to give donations, coupled with a stern-faced ogres at each exit.

Pascal

Ugh. I remember those IAS enforced reg cycles. I mean "briefings".

Public humiliation and intense badgering if you tried to leave without first giving or promising to give donations, coupled with a stern-faced ogres at each exit.

Nevermind when they brought in the washed up have-beens like Pomerantz and other boobs that would end up in grief asking people "Are you poor?!". How much do IAS extorsionists get as a comission?

Jimmy Cricket

Patron with Honors
Nevermind when they brought in the washed up have-beens like Pomerantz and other boobs that would end up in grief asking people "Are you poor?!". How much do IAS extorsionists get as a comission?

I thought IAS reges got the standard 10% to 15% commission. Could be wrong, though.