Another Departing Scn WebSite

Div6

Crusader
http://www.helenandsasha.com/letters_to_a_scientologist-Table of Contents.htm

"This is my story – the story of a Scientology kid taking an honest look at the Church of Scientology, evaluating it all, and leaving it behind to start anew. I will start my story by explaining Scientology, the world I knew, and the fundamental beliefs behind the Church. I will then share my letters written to a current Scientologist (former high school classmate), which outline my journey from the committed Scientologist, to a lost soul re-building a life and future. "

There is a lot here, but it is very interesting.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Oh my god, his name is really familiar. I looked at the pics and dont recognize him though. I searched further into his picts and lo' and behold!!!! Pic of him with a mutual friend of my family from the EARLY scn days (early for us - around 79). Someone I havent seen or heard from since then. Wow.

Div6

Crusader
Oh my god, his name is really familiar. I looked at the pics and dont recognize him though. I searched further into his picts and lo' and behold!!!! Pic of him with a mutual friend of my family from the EARLY scn days (early for us - around 79). Someone I havent seen or heard from since then. Wow.

I was hoping you'd find this thread...
I will yet get that lime off your head...:whistling: