What's new

Another "Heads-up!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

xguardian

Patron with Honors
As a U.S. Army and GO trained Intel/counter Intel trained 'op'....I share one more time with exes who care... my obnosis regarding OSA presence and tactics on this forum.

At least every OSA office in CoS will have in their 'operating orders, that OSA PR personnel as part of their hats...flood this medium with many layers of postings that will accomplish to "dead agent" ( make sources appear lies and spreading dis-information, insane, or pawns of those attacking CoS)

OSA will also use 'hatted' "expediters" ( new staff members and volunteer public) to put in so many posts per week as part of their job description and statistics for performance. ( I am explaining plainly for visitors who are investigating CoS)

With that said, OSA should have quite a large number on here who are posing as many different posters doing many different actions to "muddy" up the waters.

The most effective OSA tactic that I can see are the ones who purport to be the biggest haters of CoS, while at the same time attacking and spreading anger and hostility towards much of the rest of the members.
This in turn has been effective in getting 'real' exes in family feuds unaware we were manipulated.

Granted there are a few real exes that do the same thing because it is their thing! But theses are not as virulent in their continual 'games conditions" as the OSA. They use the age old "good cop..bad cop strategy" to hijack, minimize, dead agent the most damaging threads and facts by the communication cycles and tone scale tech we all know!

The OT levels and other tech that has been leaked to the public over the years is not what the OSA PR office is concerned with. Legal handles that. PR gets good PR out and attacks bad PR sources to destroy them.

So, I have even found myself being manipulated via tone-scale "chronically" about continuing with info I have that OSA has checked out...knows it is true, and have made my postings a priority.

They at first were not sure ..because of my 'purposeful' rantings to throw them off until I "surveyed" their capabilities. You see, some may say my rantings hurt my credibility...but I am not attempting to have credibility necessarily with anyone at this time. I am hopeful that the popularity of this forum continues, and that more courtesy and calmer heads prevail, and those who use this board for healing will get it and those who use it for warning others the danger CoS is rife with.

So, to those who see a lot of "hate and bitterness" on this forum, by my estimates at least 5 OSA staff per org and 5 in training per Org are posting here...do the Math!:goodorbad: :coolwink:

Mystic

Crusader
Head Up

headUpAss.jpg

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
No, just those who fit the profile...and like I said do the math! :anon: :anon: :anon: :blink: :blink:

That's the math chump; 10 OSA posters per Org. Pretty much takes care of everybody. Of course, there are other 'signs'. Anyone who points out that despite being an incredible gasbag you are really a waste of oxygen *must* be OSA.

Zinj

Anony-Moose

Patron
What is your point?

If I were to heed your warning, I wouldn't be able to trust anyone here, I would be scared away and would probably never post here again. I would also have to rely on your magnanimous "obnosis" skills in order to know who to trust. Shall I PM you, so you can tell me who the OSA bad guys are that post on this board?

Sorry, too much bad information in your "data from obnosis". You are quite out of touch with what is really going on in Orgs today.

So, to those who see a lot of "hate and bitterness" on this forum, by my estimates at least 5 OSA staff per org and 5 in training per Org are posting here...do the Math! -XG

Most Orgs are lucky to have a DSA on post. Also, OSA is Sea Org, they are not even in Orgs. Do you even know the difference? There are no "OSA" in Orgs. :duh:

xguardian

Patron with Honors
That's the math chump; 10 OSA posters per Org. Pretty much takes care of everybody. Of course, there are other 'signs'. Anyone who points out that despite being an incredible gasbag you are really a waste of oxygen *must* be OSA.

Zinj

You are wearing the "profile" so well...and as to the name calling, I guess I pushed the right "buttons.:dancer: "

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Most Orgs are lucky to have a DSA on post. Also, OSA is Sea Org, they are not even in Orgs. Do you even know the difference? There are no "OSA" in Orgs. :duh:

Well, to be fair, there are actual SO OSA in some orgs, in various capacities. But, although there are certainly OSA Posters here, they're usually 'OSA Volunteers - Publics willing to work for OSA and not themselves SO/OSA 'members'.

At any time there may be a half-dozen or less (or more) running various 'ops', some of which are merely to spread nonsense rancor and some with more complex missions. It's not a big deal.

Zinj

Div6

Crusader
Most orgs don' t have any "OSA". Maybe a "Director of Special Affairs".

The only thing expanding in Scn is the odor of its demise.

xguardian

Patron with Honors
Bingo!

Most orgs don' t have any "OSA". Maybe a "Director of Special Affairs".

The only thing expanding in Scn is the odor of its demise.

Director of Special Affairs is the replacement of the AG (Assistant Guardian) at every Org.

After GO was dis-banned (In title only and hierarchy) "Special Affairs" filled the Gap. How they morphed later I cannot say, but the rank and file GO at every Org just became SA. I know..until I was disconnected, I was still on lines and visited my former colleagues periodically and they were SA doing the same jobs as GO. :coolwink:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Shit!
The Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology may have implanted me!
I may not even KNOW that I'm a OSA flunk!

Think about it!!!!!

Can you perhaps remember all those damned implants from billions of years down the track? - Yet they control you behavior in present time! - That's why you are an abberee! - Your'e NUTS!!! - NUTS!!! - I tell you trice! - NUTS!!! - But you are completely oblivious and unaware of the fact!

Blegh, burp..

This is really good.. burp.. wheeeii..sky! - Cheers!

:headspin:

xguardian

Patron with Honors
wrong way!

Shit!
The Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology may have implanted me!
I may not even KNOW that I'm a OSA flunk!

Think about it!!!!!

Can you perhaps remember all those damned implants from billions of years down the track? - Yet they control you behavior in present time! - That's why you are an abberee! - Your'e NUTS!!! - NUTS!!! - I tell you trice! - NUTS!!! - But you are completely oblivious and unaware of the fact!

Blegh, burp..

This is really good.. burp.. wheeeii..sky! - Cheers!

:headspin:

Don't fall for that deception! It is not past track implants! They come from the future! It's our future track that will get us!:spacecraft:

FinallyMe

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hmmm, I'm staying out of the "is OSA-isn't OSA" garbage, but I will say that XG's explanation certainly fits a couple of REALLY obnoxious people here who I wish would find somewhere else to spew their crap, create "cliques" and derail threads! They make me wonder why, if they hate it here so much, do they stick around! XG provides a possible, plausible answer. I appreciate the different viewpoint - thanks XG.

xguardian

Patron with Honors
de nada... mucho gusto!

Hmmm, I'm staying out of the "is OSA-isn't OSA" garbage, but I will say that XG's explanation certainly fits a couple of REALLY obnoxious people here who I wish would find somewhere else to spew their crap, create "cliques" and derail threads! They make me wonder why, if they hate it here so much, do they stick around! XG provides a possible, plausible answer. I appreciate the different viewpoint - thanks XG.

Some who purposely try to make this an unpleasant environment certainly are obvious when you take the time and eval their postings. The best way to deal with them is to have fun if you want to cross swords with them or just "not is" them.

Status
Not open for further replies.