What's new

Another "Heads-up!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Oh.. I'm sure that OSA trolls are here.

Not as many as XGuardian says.. Not nearly.. One or two (I shall refrain from naming anybody!)

Problem for an OSA flunky would be to appear as an ex or a critic. And be believed.. Not many can do that..

Offhand I think Bill Yaude could do it. (He's Tory Christmans special freind from OSA).. Some of the people I knew in the GO probably could.

Heh.. A really weird fact is this: Most Scientologists are too ethical to do this kind of 'work'... They fail at it.. Tory was asked to do this, but the 'job' turned her into a critic in shot order.

So OSA don't have many they can trust with this. And even when they do have someone, they think the guy will go PTS from 'exposure' to the SP's.. So they sec-check his ass off. - I even recall that an OSA volunteer was denied his OT preps because he had been talking to SP's for OSA!

But we too have a problem with OSA flunkies!

Which is to be sure they really are OSA flunkies!

Sure, we can accuse someone of being an OSA goon based on some eval of his posts... But I have never seen an OSA operative outed for real. Evidenced and documented..

There's always the possibility that the dude actually has the same take and opinion that OSA's policies directs.

I don't think it's important. We just respond to the arguments.

:yes:

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Now let's get this straight. I am the official OSA spai around here. Just me-- no one else.

Also

ITT:

tin-foil-hat-3.jpg

namaste

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thanks for the heads up but I don't really give a crap about OSA's presence anyway. Why would I? The only power OSA has over anyone is that which one chooses to assign to them and, as for myself, that amounts to zero.

But, since you brought it up, I do hope OSA and any others continue to read this board, other boards, and all of the other websites that may plant seeds of doubt in their minds as to the truth about the COS trap that they are in at the moment and eventually grow into awakenings for them.

I consider them my brothers as human beings, I love them all, and I wish them the best in realizing their fullest potential as the, beautiful, benevolent beings that they really are.

Last edited:

xguardian

Patron with Honors
Thanks for the heads up but I don't really give a crap about OSA's presence anyway. Why would I? The only power OSA has over anyone is that which one chooses to assign to them and, as for myself, that amounts to zero.

But, since you brought it up, I do hope OSA and any others continue to read this board, other boards, and all of the other websites that may plant seeds of doubt in their minds as to the truth about the COS trap that they are in at the moment and eventually grow into awakenings for them.

I consider them my brothers as human beings, I love them all, and I wish them the best in realizing their fullest potential as the, beautiful, benevolent beings that they really are.

Your tag by 'Robert Vaughn Young' is my point! The internet is where CoS's 'target market' researches and shops for everything! The 18-25 year old market that hits this board is about 80% of those hits.

First impressions are the "meet & greet" of any sale. They are comparing what the CoS website is selling, with what their detractors are selling.(ESBM)

The convolution and hateful experience here will not make a very good 1st impression! A sales technique to overcome an objection that uses what is on this board is not a hard sell.."those ex-Scientologists behaviors and tone levels are why we need to clear the planet.!" :shark:

We love to help the osa's to get their stats up on useless "products". Watching them run around on our ESMB rpf circle running to nowhere is fun.

Good twin

Floater
You've got to be shitting me. If I compared this site to the official site the cult puts out, I would have left long ago. Even on a bad day ESMB is more interesting and informative than the canned crap they're selling at Scn.org.

I suppose it's that time of the month around here. We all know the drill. Everyone run around screaming "Who's OSA?" for a few hours and all will be fine.

Sorry XG, you've been a big disappointment. For someone who's former military intel and former GO you haven't been able to establish even the slightest credibility. Calling Zinj OSA proves you haven't bothered to do even the slightest research. Also your estimate of the number of OSA personnel is absurd. Often three or four Orgs share one DSA and most DSA are not high enough on the grade chart to be permitted to look on the internet.

If you studied up on the OG and the more active critics you would realize that putting public on internet forums has not been a particularly successful action.

In 2002 there was only one person in the entire EUS who was permitted to do internet research to uncover an attack in my area. Public weren't allowed to look, nor were any org staff or even the local DSA.

Jus sayin

skollie

Silver Meritorious Patron
Your tag by 'Robert Vaughn Young' is my point! The internet is where CoS's 'target market' researches and shops for everything! The 18-25 year old market that hits this board is about 80% of those hits. snip....

That's not quite what Robert Vaughn Young was saying:

THE IMPORTANCE OF THE NET

That is why the Internet is so important. It is the ultimate antidote to
the poison of totalitarianism. Yes, it carries its own dangers. That is
the price of free speech. Dept. 20 and RTC uses the Net to defame and
inflame but they are the only ones who stupidly tried to remove this
newsgroup from the Net. (Remember Helena's letter? Doesn't that seem like
eons ago?) Unable to stop ARS, they took the next best tactic, to dilute
it with shills and third partying. They've done a pretty good job too. It
is their equivalent of the East Germans trying to jam Radio Free Europe by
broadcasting on the same wavelength.

In the end, it won't work. I said a couple of years ago that the Internet
will be to Scientology what Vietnam was to the United States and I still
believe it. Dept. 20 and RTC have continued to show all the wisdom in its
fight here that the US did in Vietnam: bomb, burn, attack, kill, and
destroy to stop the spread of an imagined evil, while lying to your
citizens back home. It will catch up with Dept. 20/RTC as it caught up
with the US.

I've watched a lot of this over the years. I've also watched comparable
acts waged in return. That happened in Vietnam too. Elements of both sides
went over the edge. On the Net, that is the price of giving anyone access
to a computer and I wouldn't change that for the world. Contrary to the
Dept. 20/RTC view, I hope a free and open debate grows. I hope more people
have access to whatever they want without some "Big Brother" controlling
what they can read. It might even come to Scientologists. I'm one of those
who feels that the response is not - as Hubbard taught - to silence the
critic ("find or manufacture" enough of a threat to cause them to "shudder
into silence") but to open the debate even more. By their own words and
actions, ye shall know them.

http://www.factnet.org/Scientology/...ello_and_Goodbye_from_Robert_Vaughn_Young.txt

xguardian

Patron with Honors
You've got to be shitting me. If I compared this site to the official site the cult puts out, I would have left long ago. Even on a bad day ESMB is more interesting and informative than the canned crap they're selling at Scn.org.

I suppose it's that time of the month around here. We all know the drill. Everyone run around screaming "Who's OSA?" for a few hours and all will be fine.

Sorry XG, you've been a big disappointment. For someone who's former military intel and former GO you haven't been able to establish even the slightest credibility. Calling Zinj OSA proves you haven't bothered to do even the slightest research. Also your estimate of the number of OSA personnel is absurd. Often three or four Orgs share one DSA and most DSA are not high enough on the grade chart to be permitted to look on the internet.

If you studied up on the OG and the more active critics you would realize that putting public on internet forums has not been a particularly successful action.

In 2002 there was only one person in the entire EUS who was permitted to do internet research to uncover an attack in my area. Public weren't allowed to look, nor were any org staff or even the local DSA.

Jus sayin

As I have said before...your finding me credible or not is immaterial..the fact that you find what I have posted as not credible means one of two things...you have not bothered to check the facts out and are shooting from the hip, or your _ _ _. My only point is there are a lot of OSA creating an environment of chaos and dysfunctional infighting which is achieving a level of their goals...to make exes stories all seem "not credible".

To attack exes accounts and experiences and scenarios plays into their hands. Most of the money, bad treatment and harassment CoS has done pales in comparison to the real truth which gets attacked by OSA asap!

Not one person on this board can prove or disprove any of the things they post. But it is clear that you do not have intel experience, nor understanding the way the GO worked and how OSA does. Most Go members that were not 'Info' or 'PR' had no clue what was going on except those who had 'the need to know" and that was very few when it came to the things I have posted... that you don't find credible.

And all I said to Zinj was he fit the profile. Look at any of my 'replies to other threads. I have never tries to discredit any posts. I have responded in kind when I have been verbally abused and will continue to throw the crap right back attcha!

And obviously you never took the PR course. They (C0S)are selling "Happiness" and "Sanity". All they attempt with advertising is to get "bodies in the shop." All I am saying here, is OSA keeps the tone scale here where they want it. While I appreciate your not calling me names off the bat...I still take exception that you have the need to discredit me also. But the fact that you pointed out I infered Zinj was OSA because I said he fit my profile, does not stop me from saying that you do too.

Many think I am or was. But my treatment to those who treat others well has been credible, and that is more than I can say for the attack dogs.(OSA)

xguardian

Patron with Honors
Scientologists who are exes Wake up!

This forum is like a "Daily" International Newspaper that is growing in distribution every day!
That is why OSA has ESMB as a high priority. If they do not kill it now it will be instrumental in killing them, and they see that! So do not tell me CoS does not have spelled out strategy on a daily basis to poison this forum. The Idea that they do not let public on ESMB is ludicrous! Public live at home! And can do whatever they want.

We (GO) had volunteers and expediters doing many actions to help against enemies and SP's. We were never afraid of sp's or psychiatrists or FBI causing pts or 'turning' our troops. Neither are they.

My assessment of how many OSA are assigned here is not exaggerated. There is a 'code' that from whatever org and location they are at, they know each other and have been trained to expertly turn realo exes against each other so that they can overrun the board.

If ESMB would have one place where no personal attacks and ugly behavior was tolerated you would see a lot more posters feel free to get on board.

:thumbsup:

P.S. someone posted a good point that if we start our threads w/ "Scientology/scientologists it would direct more googlers this way...so I will. Every day if a thread begins this way it will come up on the web.

Last edited:

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
OSA

hey XG, can you tell Andrew at Annerly, QLD Org to send his 12 year old son to come around and slap me for being an SP ... :melodramatic:

OOooooooHhhhh ! I am so scared !

Good twin

Floater
a proud moment for Good twin

Yep. This is the first time I've been called OSA.

Do I get some kind of ceremony or award or sumpthin?

xguardian

Patron with Honors
Did not call you OSA

Yep. This is the first time I've been called OSA.

Do I get some kind of ceremony or award or sumpthin?

I said you also fit the profile...as I fit others profile. Fitting the profile does not make you OSA. OSA will continue to disrupt and discredit. Just communicate with civility is all I am saying if you don't want to fit the profile...:handshake: or not.

Good twin

Floater
I said you also fit the profile...as I fit others profile. Fitting the profile does not make you OSA. OSA will continue to disrupt and discredit. Just communicate with civility is all I am saying if you don't want to fit the profile...:handshake: or not.

XG....I'm afraid you are trying to ruin my "moment".

That being said, I suppose I could be civil. If I choose to as you say. I never mean to discredit anyone here, but sometimes posters discredit themselves by pretending to know more than they actually do. I believe you have some really impressive experience with Scn. But I have doubts if much of it is recent. I haven't been out that long. I was in for over 30 years. I worked with DSAs and AGs for many years. I never got shot, but you can be sure I have wounds.

It is well known that OSA lurks here. Most of us don't care. You talk about us behaving so we won't scare new people away. I say telling them that a very high percentage of the people who post here are OSA is pretty creepy.

I don't come here to create a safe environment for new members. I come here to be with all of the members. If my posts help someone that's okay with me, but I have no contract to disseminate the path out of the cult of scamtology. I suppose I have more in common with the anons at this stage of the game. I'm in it for the lulz. I don't see you having fun XG.........

:yes: shooting from the hip........

GT

Status
Not open for further replies.